It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RED ALERT-Louisiana Woman Tells it like it is

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Great find! Listen to the video. She indeed tells it all. I'm sending a copy to my Senators.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
My god, how bad is it really going to get, how many people are going to be hurt/killed, how much land will be lost and how much sea life will be destroyed? So very sad indeed.

What's really troubling is they're not evening doing the boom right. I found this video that's really upsetting. There's a lot of strong language, so be prepared. I didn't see this posted before, but if it is, I apologize.

I think we all should see this though.

www.youtube.com...

s&f

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthKix

Thank you for the video. It does not look like a hoax. This is the first thing I've seen that contradicts the deniers and confirms my layman's opinion that the chemicals would be picked up and carried by the clouds.

There is Corexit in that rain water too. This same gentleman will probably make a future video of dying foliage.

If that video is true, we will be seeing many more just like it.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

Thanks for that. I could not find it with any search words that I tried. I will look now on that site and see if the vid is still available..

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Does anyone here know somebody in Australia who might have tape recorded or Tivoed it? There has to be a way to get a copy, even if it means getting it on tape and then transferring to the computer. This is insane. Maybe if enough people write or call they will put it back up.

Phone: 02 9438 3433

Email us at [email protected]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The US federal government must be immediately dismantled and some sort of interim government set in place. This government has gone totally rogue and if they are not stopped soon there will be nothing left of America.

As one of the posters said the states are going to have to enforce their 10th Amendment rights and save themselves. It’s clear that this is intentional… people can blame it on “greed” all they want but I aint buying it… there’s something way more sinister going on here and it involves collusion at the highest levels. You don’t deliberately destroy, over a period of months, one of the largest corporations in the world and potentially 1/3 of the planet simply because of greed.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Gutterpus

Stop using this disaster to promote that vulgar video... there's already been a whole thread on it and it's totally disingenuous…

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

Care to elaborate? What is disingenuous about it, and where is this "whole thread" where it was discussed before?

[edit on 24-6-2010 by dovdov]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe
reply to post by Gutterpus

Stop using this disaster to promote that vulgar video... there's already been a whole thread on it and it's totally disingenuous…

Link please! Is your post an attempt at derailing this thread? Read this...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread needs to be bumped until everyone has seen this video.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Is anyone really surprised? Over and over again evil takes charge of
everyone. Good people are so busy just trying to survive and take care of their families. It is the disfunctional greedy people running around messing up everything for everyone else. This lady is my hero. She should run for President of the United States. All these slick nasty people should be jailed for their crimes against wildlife and humanity.
The planet is asleep and all these terrible things are happening, evil is running amuck. Stop buying BP gasoline for starters, write your politicians,
protest. Tell everyone you know the news.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by thunderbird1

It's on my facebook page, and anyone with a Facebook page is encouraged to do the same. There is a tool under the video called Share.. click it and choose your social networks.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Another thought, no one is being told the truth, or the worst case senerios because people would panic and mayhem would follow. A real easte agent friend of a family member stated last week at a reunion, the people in Santibel Island Florida and other coastal areas are loosing sales on beach homes, people are walking away from their deposits.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
This woman is a hero. That's really all I have to add. We need more people like her.

I'm glad she went public and with her name too. ~They~ can't eliminate her now without raising serious questions and enough of us have saved this video in case ~They~ try to discredit her.

Kindra Arnesan, we know your name and your story.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Sorry,but your opinion does not count. According to an earlier transcript I found on NPR, BP claims to "own" the oil. What we are dealing with is legalese.

If Bp can claim "ownership" of the oil (which they have) then they have the power to tie everyone's hands. And apparently the fine print of contracts gives them that power.

As an example, if you have ever been a renter and made an "improvement" on your apartment, legally, anything you attach to the building becomes the landlord's property.

Since BP legally owns the oil, anything it becomes attached to belongs to them. BP owns the oceans and the dead wildlife.

Can you link me to some info on this as i missed this. Does Admiralty law not overide any contract, and the President have the power to do something valid.

Sorry I dont mean to knock your president , but this is chronic , this is a huge disaster that has many implications on human and animal life.

many countries have offered help and most have been refused.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
For those who posted this on Facebook, are you having problems with it showing on your newsfeed? My link shows on my wall, but for somereason it will not pop up on my newsfeed page. I do have it set to share with friends. Weird...but Facebook is weird sometimes.

strangeness...removed my original post on FB, and reposted this video. Showed up on my newsfeed for a second, then disappeared again

[edit on 24-6-2010 by tk2dsky]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thunderbird1

Hopefully more and more truth will come out, they cannot hide forever, I agree with her and glad she came out, it is a shame that it was aired on only on PBS, MSM is being controlled big time.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

Geez sorry, didn't mean to offend. Tried to warn and said I couldn't find another thread about it. But the video makes sense regardless of the foul language.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NumberNone

If what that article is saying was true, then YES, I think he is covering his butt for sure. BP would also have this hanging over his head, so it might be another reason his "hands are tied". BP is probably saying they'll cooperate with the dog and pony show (congressional hearing and the fund) just to make it LOOK like they are cooperating somewhat, but BP wants to handle everything else otherwise, Mr. President, we'll tell the whole world that there's as much oil on our hands as there is on yours right now since you pushed us to the limit to start your war.

**shiver**

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I wonder how long it wil take untill the first human toxicological deaths will be a fact.

How long will BP try to cover that up and when it comes out, how will the "small" people react on that. If it was up to me i would know but maybe a boycot from us "small" people will have effect on them.

Ban BP tankstations

[edit on 24-6-2010 by DutchBigBoy]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

I'm more and more inclined to believe it's point 3. They are trying to hide stuff; back peddle or whatever to buy time. Time they/we don't have...
Face it - If (when) the TRUTH came out mass panic would ensue and there would be complete anarchy. They are literally choking on the reality of this catastrophe that's been unleashed.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join