It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RED ALERT-Louisiana Woman Tells it like it is

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
scary stuff. we planed to go there on vacation and canceled. People are geteting sick and we did not want to risk it. too sad....

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Sorry, but your opinion is a crock!

You must have missed all of Obama's press conferences about the spill, eh?

You are talking about liability issues. I am talking about responsibility!

Who was in charge of making sure that this foreign company follows the rules? The Fed

Who is responsible to protect our citizens? The Fed

If a foreign country attacks us, who is responsible for taking care of our citizens? The Fed

BP is larger than several foreign countries in terms of economic power. BP has attacked our ocean, the FED is responsible for helping the citizens of the coast.

Did you actually listen to the entire video? Children with rashes?!?!?! Where is FEMA and a dozen other FED groups helping? The lady in the video says no where to be found.

Obama himself said that BP will pay for the clean-up, but that the Federal Government is responsible.

Governor Bobby Jindal is fighting our own government every day, EVERY DAY to get permission to defend his state.

IS BP going to send medics in to take care of the children?

Get real.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This video has me sick, sick, sick! Look, I live near there. I'm growing more and more concerned every day. Does anyone know if there is anything out there that i can buy that will test the air quality outside my house for any dangerous gases?

Also, which respirator masks should i buy for my family. I still have a huge stock of the n90 ones from last year for swine flu, but probably not the right kind for this. I have a 1.5 year old, is there anything i can get to fit her??

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Under Water]

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Under Water]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Folks, I try to stay away from unsubstantiated conspiracies, but the fact that the 60 minute AU interview (and transcript, and web cache) with this woman, has disappeared completely on the internet (including prior youtubes) is very alarming. It was an excellent an eye opening look at the spill, and was originally posted here on ATS I think.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by whatsup]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsup

I agree with you 100%. However, with so many people living in the area that is affected, I do not think that they will be able to contain this for long.

Once the American people hear that children are getting sick, this will all blow up their own faces.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This is a world problem now and the world needs to step in to hel......with BP and the USA we are now beyond boundries that will effect all in time.

God Bless this Planet and her peoples.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsup
Folks, I try to stay away from unsubstantiated conspiracies, but the fact that the 60 minute AU interview (and transcript, and web cache) with this woman, has disappeared completely on the internet (including prior youtubes) is very alarming. It was an excellent an eye opening look at the spill, and was originally posted here on ATS I think.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by whatsup]

Hmm, I still see it available.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by thunderbird1

I can't express the outrage or how FURIOUS I am at BP, Obama and all the many spit licking sycophants that are following their orders to ignore the welfare of these people in the name of the all mighty dollar. I sincerely hope there is a God and that anyone involved in covering this up, rot in hell for all time. The people are getting sick and possibly dying, the ocean IS dying and our "leaders" are worried about helping BP save face. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Trust me when I say this: I'm the LAST person who would ever criticize President Obama. He's a great guy and a great President and has been embattled and beaten up and unfairly characterized as an egoist, etc... etc... etc...

BUT...

this just pisses me off. If what this lady is saying is true then this disaster should be the President's first, second, third, and fourth priority - right now! No question. No debate. He needs to get off his tuchas and get to this now. This is horrifying.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

We are talking about the video. There SHOULD be an accompaning video to that transcript, I've been searching for a hour but to no avail.

Apparently according to some who have contacted channel nine, they have responded saying they are not the copyright owners! There own cameraman-sound recordist, producer and reporter. But not copyright owners? Its making me sick

Google cached files of the video have gone too.
I'm heading to bed now, really ticked off.
Source of discussion

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Until such time that we the people engage in "Street justice" and systematically begin to eliminate each and every piece of corporate pond scum, including the policiticians that enable them

I think you're entirely correct, the sooner the better before it gets even worse. We are being betrayed everyday by TPTB. With all the media blackouts and censorship, the non disclosure agreements it obvious there's more to this, it's conspiratorial to say the least and it's more far reaching than just BP. For all you people in the South I'd get the hell out before our government lets you all die down there, they know what precisley whats going on down there and its far reaching effects and have their own agenda they are trying to fulfill, they never were our faithful servants.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Their god is money and they will make sacrifices unto their god.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

You got it. I cannot verify validity of claims...but it kind of makes sense.

Obama waited nearly two months to call in the BP CEO...do you think that he wanted to give them every possibility to fix because he is concerned about could be revealed about the Administration?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Raining oil in Lousiana.

Considering oil does not evaporate, the chemicals within the oil will and get soaked and fall as "chemical rain". I think?

Oil soaks miles of Pensacola Beach

source

Are the effects of the oil spill/disaster starting to show now?

more pics cnn source

[edit on 24-6-2010 by StealthKix]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lasertaglover

So, if no one is taking responsibility the way they should, what does this mean?

Could it mean that the situation is hopeless and over their heads and there is an impending doom that is unstoppable?

Or does it mean they are controlling the situation in order to achieve some nefarious purpose in all this?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumberNone
Someone used the phrase they have 'murdered the gulf'...probably the most chilling phrase I've read in a long time because it happens to be true. This is an apocalyptic vision come true.

I've wondered why Obama and the current anti-business admin truly seems to be giving BP a pass. A recent article seems to tell us why...they were pushing BP to cut corners in order to save time 'in case' (ha, ha) of an attack on Iran...which seems to be happening.

Per the article:

WMR learned that BP was able to have several safety checks waved because of the high-level interest by the White House and Pentagon in tapping the Gulf of Mexico bonanza find in order to plan a military attack on Iran without having to be concerned about an oil and natural gas shortage from the Persian Gulf after an outbreak of hostilities with Iran.

oilprice.com...

I read the article. It wouldn't surprise me at all if this article is true. I'll have to reserve judgment due to the anonymity of the sources. I bet nothing will ever be proven. Witnesses have a way of staying quiet on these kinds of matters.

Whether it's true or not, Iran must be laughing at Pres. Obama. But on the other hand, Iran is probably puckered up seeing all the signs of an incoming attack. Things are getting serious.

I guess once BP/USA gets two more wells drilled then the US Gov will be ready for its war. What a sad state of affairs this nation is in - and I feel helpless.

God, protect your people.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by FearNoEvil]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

Ah, I see.
Yeah, actually this morning when I tried to watch the video youtube said it had removed it but I was still able to hear the audio. Strange when that happens.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by xEphon]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I believe that this disaster is going to destroy the entire the Gulf Coast, and possibly the North Atlantic as well. I find it hard to believe that the FED does not know this.

I think this is the biggest question. Why aren't they doing more?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This is one of the most important threads I have seen on ATS in a good time. Please share this video with as many people as each one of possibly can.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lasertaglover
reply to post by Alethea

I believe that this disaster is going to destroy the entire the Gulf Coast, and possibly the North Atlantic as well. I find it hard to believe that the FED does not know this.

I think this is the biggest question. Why aren't they doing more?

They have to know this. They have to! How could they not??? There can only be 3 explanations of this.

1. They just don't care, for whatever reasons.
2. This is what they want, and we just haven't seen the full agenda come to light yet.
3. They already know that it's out of control so they don't want to over extend themselves knowing it's in vain. They will keep trying to down play it until they can't any longer.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join