It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RED ALERT-Louisiana Woman Tells it like it is

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Excellent post... S + F for you. Keep the great info flowing to ATS people. We really need to get the word out. This woman obviously knows what she is talking about!~

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by OurskiesRpoisoned

www.epa.gov...
Lengthy Excel File with all historical data

gulfcoast.airnowtech.org...
Simplified site color coded. Interesting to note that the 2 worst spots are Mobile, and the 3rd worst spot is right here in Tallahassee (my town)!!

gulfblog.uga.edu...
Professor Joye from UGA blog. She has been on a boat in the Gulf for the majority of this disaster. She discovered and tracked many of the plumes. Her data is not as up to the minute, but it is first hand data from a trusted source.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Having been raised for several years in Plaquemines Parish, I wish I could say I knew this woman. She is my new hero. I give her an ovation for what she found out, and what she is reporting. I hope that she never stops and always makes them sorry that people like her are around.

She has confirmed our worst suspicions about the behind the scenes goings on.

S&F for finding and posting this. Forwarding to other folks I know right now.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I mentioned this in another thread. What we desperately need is a contingent of QUALIFIED and INDEPENDENT organizations to do regular air and if possible water testing and publish those results online. We all expected we'd be lied to. We always are. We need OUR presence in the form of grassroots environmental groups doing the testing. It's the only way we'll ever know what's really going on.

CX

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Great video, very interesting, thanks for posting thois.
S & F'd.

A question though....considering BP appear to be hiding as much of the thruth about this leak as they can, and they won't even be straight up with the administration and other authorities.....why on earth would they suddenly give an "access all areas" pass to some random local?

None of the locals are exactly going to be positive towards BP at the moment, so why on earth would BP risk inviting someone in and open themselves up to more scandal?

I just find it strange that a corporation like BP, with the amount of crap they are in right now, would happily drop themselves in it to a total stranger?

I don't doubt what she's saying, i'm just surprised she was allowed that kind of access to behind the scenes at a time like this.

It's like the most corrupt police department you know, suddenly inviting you in...a random member of the public to come and join us for a few days and see what we get up to behind the scenes.

It just wouldn't happen.

Maybe it's nothing, but it just doesn't sit well with me.

CX.

[edit on 24/6/10 by CX]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
All I can say is WOW!
Repeated the same words that I have shared with my wife and have tried to on this site.
Not to listen, Big, Huge, Life taking mistake!

Jesse.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
That lady is very brave. She has my utmost admiration for telling it like she sees it.

But did she tell us anything we didn't already suspect?

Why aren't we doing something?

Most of us are too afraid of retaliation if we try to remedy this situation.

We are gutless wonders who won't do anything.

I'm not trying to start a revolution but do please let me know when someone has really had enough of the horse manure we are being fed and decides to ACT.

I'm really pissed and ready for action.

It will only get worse if we don't do something soon.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by dizziedame]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
I mentioned this in another thread. What we desperately need is a contingent of QUALIFIED and INDEPENDENT organizations to do regular air and if possible water testing and publish those results online. We all expected we'd be lied to. We always are. We need OUR presence in the form of grassroots environmental groups doing the testing. It's the only way we'll ever know what's really going on.

Yes, you would think the area universities would be heavily involved in this. They make handheld detectors that give instantaneous readings. Why can't these be distributed throughout the region.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Can't they just put a bag over the pipe. fill it half with the oil and half with air so it floats then they can bring it back in.. I'm not talking small bags either i mean big ones. With all the recycling that has been going on lately pretty sure they can come up with something like without wasting money for huge bags?

This a stupid idea or what? h

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Why was this woman chosen to be included and privy to what was going on? Obviously they already knew she had backbone and a fortitude to stand up. Is she a pawn in the game and not even realizing it?

The devious things she speaks of goes on in every level of industry and always has. It is nothing new. In every line of work whether you are small peanuts or big time...there is always a heads-up when the boss comes to town and the company puts on a spit polish for a few days. It's always been the way the system works. This is nothing new. She validates this and reminds us of things that we should already know. Haven't you all experienced this same thing in your line of work?

I do believe we are all being hookwinked and poisoned. And I throughly believe the situation is being controlled to accomplish an evil agenda. There are too many previous hints (that we have seen in hindsight) that tip their hand that this was pre-planned.

Evidence is also accumulating that shows they also have the ability to control this. We need to look beyond what is in front of us in order to confirm WHY this is being done. What is the motive? Depopulation and Agenda 21? A move toward religious domination because people will have to become dependent on religious charities? Reliance, then compliance?

Look beyond the obvious catalyst in front of you. This Problem is the Catalyst to put an agenda in place.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Alethea]

link   
Thank god people like her are speaking out; we definitely need more people like her around to make sure that all those Americans living under rocks in their own little candy coated world wake up and see what's really happening.

I prefer the phrase "dog and pony show" though; its the term we used when I was in the Corps and we used it for the same meaning. Whenever a high piece of brass was coming, we'd get the heads up and make sure that piece of brass left our unit/office happy, which meant lying and covering things up. This is the way of the system which is severely broken.

link   
reply to post by thunderbird1

c'mon BP, blame it on the ET/UFO/USO already; you know you wanna

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
You know what's really sad about all this?

Everyone going on crying and moaning over the 'truth'.

What difference would knowing the 'truth' make?

What would you DO?
And no I'm not talking writing your Senator or emailing everyone you know with the 'truth' - I'm asking what would you DO?

Most likely? Nothing.

So don't fool yourself.
Venting and creating a hullabaloo over BP 'hiding' facts, might make you feel better but that's about it wouldn't you say? If you were being honest?

Truly it reminds me of people who get up in the morning and over a cup a coffee make a long list of 'things to do today' and then go back to bed for a nap before getting started.

No, we're not being told the truth... Not all of it I'm sure.
How much? Probably no one knows...
But once again? What's it change?

Regrettably? Niente...

peace

[edit on 24-6-2010 by silo13]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

i have to second cx's comments

why would this unknown "nobody" get an all access pass???

again i don't dispute what she is saying, she's probably bang on

but why her? why bring her into the "inside"?

you are right cx something is odd about it

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Is there some way to get a transcript of this speech? From what the members are saying I would love to read the piece.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
For those of us who can't get videos, can somebody tell us what it's about and what it says? Are there any web pages with the TEXT of what she said? Thanks!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hermes8
reply to post by CX

i have to second cx's comments

why would this unknown "nobody" get an all access pass???

again i don't dispute what she is saying, she's probably bang on

but why her? why bring her into the "inside"?

you are right cx something is odd about it

It was their response to this interview on CNN a couple of weeks ago.

This woman is a hero. Don't underplay the risks she took. They (government and BP) brought her into the loop, hoping she would look like she was on their side. They were wrong...

CX

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Here's another article about Kindra Arnesen...on a craft site of all places.

Gives a little more info....

Kindra Arnesen – The Fisherman’s Wife

CX.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
If only more americans were like her.

This oil spill is going from catastrophic to apocolyptic to "cmon, really?"

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Love this video, thanks for posting it. I'll be following Kindra's progress with enthusiasm. She's awesome.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join