It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RED ALERT-Louisiana Woman Tells it like it is

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I kept thinking this lady was going to turn, like she was kinda talking about at the start, because she was all of a sudden like a spokeswoman for LA.

However, it seems like she's stuck to her guns, and I want to know where that FOX footage is, and how the cameraman and news anchor she was with sleep at night knowing they are part of covering what they saw up.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I don't know if you guys have seen the Australian 60 Minutes report called Poison Tide...

The woman featured in this thread is show in it and it's a MUST SEE video for everyone.

The Australia 60 Minutes news crew got rare access to some sights and scenes that have yet to be duplicated. I highly recommend everyone see this now because it keeps getting "disappeared,"

You can find it on ATS in this thread

It is also at the link in my signature.

Sorry if you already knew this. It bears repeating though. Tell everyone.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Courageous woman! BRAVA!

According to the European financial database JPMorgan Chase is the No. 1 holder of stock in BP.
Rothschilds also owned about 20% of J. P. Morgan. In time Morgan would merge with the Chase Manhattan Bank of the Rockefellers.

It always comes down to the banks!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hermes8
reply to post by CX

i have to second cx's comments

why would this unknown "nobody" get an all access pass???

again i don't dispute what she is saying, she's probably bang on

but why her? why bring her into the "inside"?

you are right cx something is odd about it

No offence intended to the ladies and please forgive me for saying this, but perhaps they thought a woman to be an innocuous observer and
would not grasp the full extent to what they were showing her?
The surprise is on them! She was brilliant!
IDK really. Just speculating.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by EYEofSAURON]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EYEofSAURON

The crazy part about that is you are probably a lot closer to the truth than you think.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
For heaven's sake: READ THIS BEFORE YOU FALL INTO THE TRAP!!!!!
birdflu666.wordpress.com... - the contribution about Kindra Arnesan dated June 28, 2010.

This very much appears to be a MANIPULATION OF THE POPULATION!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by memyself

Wow, I just read that and really whoever wrote that was reaching. Really really reaching.

People would be forced into the camps no matter what any one woman says about the gulf. Plus no corporation would support things like that to be said about them.. It's bad for business..

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by thunderbird1

(quote) hey ive got a veggie oil bus as do our family friends.

where you at?

I'm down in Tampa, Florida........ for now! I was taking the bus on the road regularly up until about 8 months ago so she's been sitting for a bit. This week I'm cleaning her up and getting ready to hit the road. What kinda bus do you have? Mine's a 38 foot 1987 washington state retired school bus - super cool! I've been trying to get folks in my area to open their eyes (including my family) but they don't seem to think it's that big of a deal. I've told my friends that I have room for one additional family on the bus (up to 4 people) as I have 2 children and a partner of my own. Are you guys in a safe location? How many buses are we taliking about (you said family/friends) - if you guys are in florida, maybe we could do a caravan
Can you send me your email? I can't send messages because I'm new and don't have enough posts

Skyflower

[edit on 28-6-2010 by skyflower]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
No animal can sweat like a man but still his sweating cannot make peace with any1 & all his pores are closing very fast making him a perfect beast. All out war.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by skyflower

unfortunately i cant send private messages either.

i have attempted to contact ATS staff to remedy the situation.

we are leaving shortly after the 10th.

we live on the east coast south of orlando.

there are a number of veggie buses and RVs

[edit on 30-6-2010 by thunderbird1]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Kindra Arnesen for President!! As a fellow New Orleanian, she has my respect......she should be speaking on every major news network.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I think it is great that you brought her up again. She definitely has guts!

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join