It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RED ALERT-Louisiana Woman Tells it like it is

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by thunderbird1

please help right this wrong

The video embedded on this page was stolen from m.

PLEASE REPLACE THE VIDEO WITH THE ONE FROM MY CHANNEL.

www.youtube.com...

or a link the post on
mobilebroadcastnews.com...

or a link to the post on my personal site
fluxview.com...

If you feel like a video may "disappear" and what to protect against that by downloading it or remixing it into your own creative content I'm all for that but when someone downloads a copyrighted video and re-uploads it to their own channel completely as is... they are stealing credit and funding from the people who actually go out into the world and put the time and money into coming back with these stories... I'm an independent journalist who barely gets by... the person who re uploaded this video "wepollock" has effectively stolen about 250 dollars from me by doing this instead of embedding the video from my channel.

Please help me rectify this by at least replacing his copy with the original. thank you.

solidarity,
Flux

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
the video embedded in this thread is stolen from me.

please embed it from my channel

if you download a video to make sure it does not disappear.. that's great but when you upload it to your own channel your are stealing from the people who got out into the world spending their time and money to bring back these stories.

here's is the original YouTube from my partner Channel, please use it.
www.youtube.com...

here it is on my personal website
fluxview.com...

here it is on the collective news site that I founded 3 years ago.
mobilebroadcastnews.com...

please help retify this in all those places you republished this video

solidarity,
FluxRostrum

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by FluxRostrum

Aw that just sucks Flux,

Damn and the copied video got three times the views yours did too. Talk about a double whammy. I'm sorry to hear this news.

You might try to talk with the Mods, because the the creator of the OP is not a fault as far as is able to tell, and also by now is unable to edit the post.

Also contacting YouTube about this, might be your best bet.

For what it's worth I gave you a click.

Great work by the way, and I hope you find a solution.

Also try to look on the bright side and keep this site in mind for your future publications.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I have created a simple facebook group to help spread the video by the woman in Louisiana, simply having a person join the group and inviting others to join the group could cause the information to go viral fast!

Hundreds of millions of people use facebook on a daily basis. It is the most used website and has surpassed google.

Here's the group page: www.facebook.com...

Please join the group then invite your friends to join as well.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Here's some industry backup about how hazardous and useless the dispersants are.

Right from the horses mouth.

www.chemicals-technology.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
thank god we still have women with nuts as the men in this country have turned to beer and sports for their opt out of reality! now all we need is the rest of the woman that are still married to get their lazy azz wimp husbands off the couch and back to reality to make a change of this mess. beleive me i am doing my part- no couch hugger here

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

owe, and yes i was trying to make a few men upset, if your doing something about this mess we call america now, i thank you, but if your sitting behind your computer screen doing nothing I AM TALKING TO YOU

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

I've put the site in my distribution folder.

I know it's not the site owners fault unless the site owner is wepollock.

it seems that is just too viral to fix at this point but if those who are aware share mine instead of his that all that i can hope for. ... I'm so pissed... and yet very happy that it got out this wide.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Wow! People need to wake up and see what they are hiding. More stories like this I am sure are to come.

She is pissed and has a right to be! BP still only seems to care about MONEY! Screw the money, fix the mess and help the animals and people who have to suffer. This won't go away, it will just get worse.

Well that is easy to say. But no one works for free, and this type of job ain't cheap. BP cant pay for something they don't have leverage over.

In the news the other day here in Norway. It was mentioned that BP might have to sell all their Riggs, permits and contracts, just to be able to gather the 7 billion dollar found set up for this oil spill. What this indicate is that BP don't have the resources to clean up this mess.

I think the US government should tell BP to pack their bags and go home. We will clean up this mess and send you the bill.

THIS DISASTER, will haunt the entire planet, for decades- maybe CENTURIES. ALL because, a few people, choose to IGNORE SOME SAFETY RULES.
It is now impossible, to CONTAIN the damage. It is NOW, just a "hush-up job".
IF BP had "come-clean", and gotten BUSY, DAY 1, MOST of the worst damage, could have been mitigated. I'm talking Super-tankers, sucking-up the floating oil, centerfuging it, and seperating the OIL. NOT dissolving it to hide the problem. BP has KILLED the Gulf- and the livelyhood, of hundreds of thousands, maybe MILLIONS, of people.
NOW, they are actually considering a "martial-law" type EVACUATION, of the entire region!?!? THOSE POOR PEOPLE. Oh- Most of them are Black???
I guess THAT makes it OK, right?
BP board of Directors, AND barry s. & co., should ALL be hung and displayed, on the Mall in WADC. For "Crimes Against Humanity", charge #1.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Great work on recording this speech. We look forward to seeing any other reports from residents of the Gulf Region that you capture. So sorry the downloading copy happened on YouTube. Trying to embed from your site so it is up in this thread at least.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FluxRostrum
reply to post by thunderbird1

Complaint aboout post:

this post contains stolen content
the person who posted this may not be aware that the you tube channel they embedded it from had stolen it from me.

www.youtube.com...

solidarity,
FluxRostrum

If they stole it from you, contact youtube with a copyright complaint, and they will immediately remove it if you have valid ownership.

Also, I am completely unimpressed and unmoved by this video that has othing bu the opinions of one woman saying things we already know.

BP is a corporation intrested in profits over everything else? Gosh, im so surprised.

So, when you were buying their pertol products, you thought they were a shiny happy company?

Wake up America. Stop pointing fingers and realize this mess is ultimately OUR responsibility. Blaming BP or Halliburton or Obama or Bush will not fix it. BP wouldnt have been drilling if they didnt think we would buy their product.

Start with some personal responsibility. Its empowering.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Can someone explain to me what is so wonderful about this video? She seems angry and emotional, but its not like she's conveying ANYTHING that isnt common sense.

Can someone who has flagged and starred this explain to me the appeal?

Wheres the concrete evidence? Its all opinion and conjecture, and its all kinda simple lgoic in the end. Are we REALLY surprised that BP is interested in profits? That's how businesses work.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I live down in Florida and have been watching this thing for quite a while now. I posted this video on my facebook and just like in real life, hardly any responses. I talk about this everyday, asking folks around me what they think, what are they going to do, what is their plan, ect..... IS ANYONE AWAKE???!!! To SoulofBlack's comment "I don't think we'll ever see a moral uprising in the USA." I must agree.... living in the direct path of this monster and I don't even see an uprising in my own community - All I know is that I bought a 38ft veggie oil school bus and I'm getting her ready to move out of this area.

I'm so heartbroken..... I love florida, the beaches, the soft white sand between my toes

I feel horribly guilty...... I've been buying gas for over 20 years and now me, the wildlife, and possibly everyone else is paying for it.

How can we rectify this?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I have been searching for meetings, scanning forums, other orgs listing info for volunteers, press conferences with officials, etc. and I found this:

www.lagulfresponse.org...

Now, I did not read it all the way through, the following snip kinda threw me:

"Please do not attempt to engage in recovery, monitoring or volunteer activities on your own."

And witnessing the National Guard when CNN was there to stop filming.

Still searching - not giving up! Trying to track down Kindra and all I've seen is facebook, with no links, emails, etc.

Anybody from LA here - we need to hook up, because apparently my contacts to the Governor's office and media didn't help. Why am I not surprised. Look forward to hearing from ya'll.

Peace & God Bless!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FluxRostrum
reply to post by DancedWithWolves

here is the original you tube
www.youtube.com...

Please make it mainstream from the ORIGINAL VIDEO FROM THE PRODUCER OF THIS CLIP... ME

the file embeded in this thread is a rip off of my original content.
I'm happy for the views but I also deserve the credit.

thousands of people are trying to watch the video of this woman today and can't because you had it taken down from youtube

on the other hand, I understand it was stolen from you, and you deserve the credit

if they downloaded it you wouldn't have a problem though right?

It's that they re-uploaded it to their own channel without giving you credit?

I'm sorry that happened to you, this whole situation is very frustrating, to say the least.

I will re-send YOUR link to everyone I know, this info needs to be seen by everyone!!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Thank you FluxRostrum for sharing the link with us and for you're work - I reposted to my facebook - hopefully people will watch it!

I've been terribly let down with the lack of interest from my network of people on the facebook forum - many of whom, like myself, live in Florida on the beaches

I guess when the oil starts rollin into the clearwater/st. pete beach areas maybe then they will - long after me and my children are gone. They won't be able to say they weren't warned.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
worldreports.org...

Snip from report:

"The report that BP appraised The Obama Administration on 13th February 2010 that the Deepwater Horizon was leaking oil and natural gas onto the ocean floor, is accurate.

BP was fighting large cracks at the base of the well for roughly ten days in early February."

Things may begin to unravel in the MSM. One can wish. God Bless.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by skyflower

hey ive got a veggie oil bus as do our family friends.

where you at?

FLUX:

I am very sorry that the vid i posted was ganked from you. I had no idea.

Had i known i would have posted yours, the original.

for what its worth, i am very grateful for the work you have done and continue to do.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hey Everybody,

Here is the original vid:
www.youtube.com...

Evidently the one i posted in the original thread was from a you tube account which was not the original source.

i hope people who have already seen the video open a tab up on their browser and let the video play in the background muted (or just watch the thing again) so the good fella doing the work and payin the bills can get remunerated by Youtube for all the views.

Thanks, I hope this helps.

i was unable to edit the original post.

cheers

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Thanks so much for telling us! A friend of mine from Canada just told me that the video was taken down. I came right here to see if there was any info and sure enough here it was. I linked him to your vid! Contact everyone who commented on the stolen version and ask if they would please comment on the proper channel. Thanks again! I just shared your vid from your channel with everyone on my e-mail list.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join