It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RED ALERT-Louisiana Woman Tells it like it is

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

The truth does make a difference.. don't fool yourself to think otherwise.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Morpheas

That depends on how many people see it.

In my honest opinion, this video needs to be saved, attached to an email and become viral. It should be spread to every inbox on earth. Hell maybe the whole compilation that we here at ATS have collected over the past months. All of these people, truckers, fisherman, citizen insiders, surfers or just general people have all said the exact same thing and have given the exact same story.

You can't discredit them all especially when the stories all match.

This vid needs to go viral yesterday!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
reply to post by Morpheas

That depends on how many people see it.

In my honest opinion, this video needs to be saved,
You can't discredit them all especially when the stories all match.

DONE!!!! They will not remove this one and make it go away. We as American need to hold OUR government directly responsible for this.

STAND UP AND FIGHT FOR OUR FUTURE.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I'm not seeing enough information from individual ordinary citizens in the gulf... there's millions of people down there but we're not getting much. If you look at the posted videos in this thread the same individual shows up in 2 videos... there's one shrimper... excluding doctors and "experts" I'd like to see a lot more individuals, out of the millions there in the gulf, testify as to what the hell is goin on down there.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
much respect to her it does me good to see people are speaking and standing up...

for those who missed her previous interview with cnn regarding the health concerns surrounding the spill:

www.youtube.com...

she's confirming much of what i've read about the true nature of this predicament i.e. the water boiling in the gulf:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-6-2010 by la vie]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
As a Hazardous Materials Technician, and a prior firefighter, the very first thing I look at when chemicals are discussed is the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) which is required by law to be provided free of charge. Here is the PDF link for the Corexit MSDS

COREXIT MSDS

This stuff isn't good. This is the stuff they don't expect the public will ever find out. Now you all have the ability to read it for yourselves.

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Has anyone considered all te hype about dangerous gases etc and other substances released off the oil gusher into the gulf.

Now in regard to all the thousands of wells on USA soil, where do 'those' gases go etc. If they aren't released., where do they store them.

???? Anyone get my drift. It seems someone is telling us whats been happening for years or it's all another con

Is the news just spin or has America been spilling dangerous gases from oil wells since 1920 into the atmosphere anyway.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OurskiesRpoisoned

I don't know if they are trying to destroy the gulf on purpose but
thinking about it, many make their living from the gulf..and well I
will tell it like it is far as I know..I'm poor and many others are as well.
Sure you have the upper crust with yachts but it's going to hurt
everyone including those who invested in property. Everyone including
the sealife is going to pay for this blunder..done on purpose or not.
Anyone who has visited the gulf states will marvel at the white sand
and beautiful waters. ...that was the past, it will take years for things
to get back to normal if it ever does. I wish I knew myself what was
really going on right under my nose so to speak.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by njl51
reply to post by OurskiesRpoisoned

I'm poor and many others are as well.

Mark 10:23-25

23 And Jesus looked round about, and saith unto his disciples, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God! 24 And the disciples were astonished at his words. But Jesus answereth again, and saith unto them, Children, how hard is it for them that trust in riches to enter into the kingdom of God! 25 It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God

Fight the good fight. It's not a sin to defend yourself. If you start the fight, I and others can join.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bpg131313

Sweet post dude.

This is why I keep coming to ATS.

Edit to add:

6. ACCIDENTAL RELEASE MEASURES

PERSONAL PRECAUTIONS :
Restrict access to area as appropriate until clean-up operations are complete. Stop or reduce any leaks if it is safe
to do so. Ventilate spill area if possible. Do not touch spilled material. Remove sources of ignition. Have
emergency equipment (for fires, spills, leaks, etc.) readily available. Use personal protective equipment
recommended in Section 8 (Exposure Controls/Personal Protection). Notify appropriate government, occupational
health and safety and environmental authorities.
METHODS FOR CLEANING UP :
SMALL SPILLS: Soak up spill with absorbent material. Place residues in a suitable, covered, properly labeled
container. Wash affected area. LARGE SPILLS: Contain liquid using absorbent material, by digging trenches or by
diking. Reclaim into recovery or salvage drums or tank truck for proper disposal. Clean contaminated surfaces with
water or aqueous cleaning agents. Contact an approved waste hauler for disposal of contaminated recovered
material. Dispose of material in compliance with regulations indicated in Section 13 (Disposal Considerations).

ENVIRONMENTAL PRECAUTIONS :
Do not contaminate surface water.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This woman is a national treasure. If she was running the country I would gladly put my life on the line and join any fight she wants help with. This woman is all of the things our politicians arent. I love her for her passion and her genuine love for our country and her people. She is awesome and if she frequents this site and wants help with ANYTHING she can message me.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
S&F Thank you OP

Great info here to see the real face of this disaster is what is needed ,that woman said it so others can see the real picture.More then anything i wish we could get real media coverage of this disaster and do something .My heart goes out to you all in the GulF Region ,if you can afford chemical masks i would get one now I dont think the pigs at BP are gonna be helping with that anytime soon.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

This article seems more credible when you read this article. NASA Chief Bolden conflict of interest in blocking up and coming algae biofuel company because he is invested in Marathon Oil (who is working on their own algea biofuel project)

Thsi is from the Orlando Sentinel, not an unreliable source.

www.orlandosentinel.com...

While millions of barrels of spilled oil choke the Gulf of Mexico, NASA is working on an ocean-based biofuels venture that could revolutionize clean-energy production at sea and treat wastewater at the same time.

The scientist running the $10 million experiment, called Project OMEGA, uses words such as groundbreaking and exciting to describe his baby. But there's a hitch.

NASA Administrator Charlie Bolden doesn't believe in OMEGA — and has sought to slow it down.

The reason: He was advised against it by Marathon Oil — the Texas-based company on whose board Bolden sat until he was named NASA administrator last year. The former astronaut and Marine Corps general also still holds as much as $1 million worth of Marathon stock.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunryse
reply to post by new_here

The scientist running the $10 million experiment, called Project OMEGA, uses words such as groundbreaking and exciting to describe his baby. But there's a hitch.

Nice. The Alpha, and the Omega. The beginning, and the end. Scientists, and their experiments. Some go too far.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Thanks for posting that on corexit bpg131313. However, I don't read anything in there that makes it out to be of the human risk that is getting portrayed everywhere (I am certainly not advocating it, but just asking). What am I missing, its listed as very low human and environmental risk?

[edit on 24-6-2010 by whatsup]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by Dumbass
10:58

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I think that post is directing us to 10:58 in the video clip, where she says she heard from someone at the "top of NOAA", that the EPA, OSHA, NOAA, BP and the Federal Government are all in collaboration with each other.

Presumably with regards to the seemingly well coordinated lack of emergency response.

The "Pony and Balloon Show" as it were. Their words, not hers.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by tjack]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsup

Yes but the document also says that it's ratings are based on small arias and that any use out side of what is in the document also has to be reevaluated and accessed of new posing risks.

They are talking in the concept of cleaning a building or such, not the entire gulf of Mexico.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Yes Izarith, that is very true and I certainly think that it is a bad idea to use it extensively in the manner which they are doing (especially since the Brits themselves disallowed it for such use). HOWEVER, what I am driving at are the rumors that corexit itself causes all sorts of horrible illness, cancers, organ failure etc. Now this may be because it changes the properties of the dangerous spill crap such that substances like benzene, H2S, etc lingers in the atmosphere and waters?

I have been wondering about this and hoping someone who is knowledgeable could answer the question of exactly how/if corexit changes the properties of the spill pollutants. We know that 30% of the oil are volatiles that will evaporate off leaving the carbon parts behind, but does corexit cause the oil ITSELF to atomize such that these dangerous substances have difficulty separating, but rather change phase..evaporating, coming down in the rain, etc etc? These are the rumors, and if anyone has some real scientific insight on this, I would love to hear it (the answer has real implication for the severity of atmospheric pollution in the gulf states).

[edit on 24-6-2010 by whatsup]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thunderbird1

RED ALERT-Louisiana Woman Tells it like it is

www.youtube.com

Confirmation of the local overview Venice LA - 6/19/10.. Quoted on PBS today in one sentence. Hear the horrors of the front lines and behind scenes workings of the BP Gulf Oil Spill Catastrophe. This Venice LA local has been granted security clearance to see it all.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 24-6-2010 by thunderbird1]

Thank you for posting this, I was thinking about posting this on this site after seeing it on godlikeproductions. This woman was dead on and it was scary. The MSM is truly being blocked out and/or told to not show alot of what is going on. They know that this problem is going to get worse and it will turn at least the Gulf of Mexico into a dead zone. They are essentially turning it into the biggest chemistry experiment on the face of the planet, dumping by the millions of gallons that corix or whatever solvent that is banned in the UK to say the least because of the danger to fish life and other life (yet it's okay to do it in the US). Remember when the govt. told them not to use the substance and they continued to do it anyway, you don't hear anything in the media or people asking simple follow up questions like "If it's so safe, why is it banned in the UK and other european countries?".

I knew that they would set up some form of fund (20 billion dollars) to help out. And that's because the damages from this can potentially get into at least a trillion dollars. When our dumbed down populace on the gulf and/or who visit the gulf start to see weird rashes and/or toxic posioning of many types in their body and their children's bodies from going into the water and on the beach while this oil and mixture of solvent is present it will be a cascade of lawsuits. But guess what, I guarantee you that a condition to that 20 billion dollars is that there are limits to liability and being sued by people getting sick. As long as they "clean" up the spill they can't be sued. It's amazing I see these families and children playing in this stuff (one woman saying that I brought along the goo gone material to wipe it off her kids) not realizing that this stuff is being absorbed into your skin and other openings in your body and that essentially your child and you are swimming and playing in a toxic dump.

Just wait and see, you will start to see the true damage from this mess on people and the whole environment, (and thats if they manage to stop it by august, if they don't it has moved up exponetially the damage).

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
reply to post by elcapitano75

I'm sending it to my local news stations. We'll see what happens.

Stop sending this information to your news stations.

When will you people learn that the "media" is not going to help.

Do you know what "Media" means? It is the plural form of "medium" which means "in the middle; an intermediary; a bridge; an ambassador; a conduit".

But...the conduit's insulation is all busted up and the copper is turning green and oil is burning what is left of the good connections! (Wow, analogy works better than I thought).

IF you want the information to get to everyone...

Send the information by word of mouth and e-mail ONLY. We want this information to last as long as possible...

Not hand it to the people who will get rid of it.

Come on now.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join