It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RED ALERT-Louisiana Woman Tells it like it is

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+180 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

RED ALERT-Louisiana Woman Tells it like it is

www.youtube.com

Confirmation of the local overview Venice LA - 6/19/10.. Quoted on PBS today in one sentence. Hear the horrors of the front lines and behind scenes workings of the BP Gulf Oil Spill Catastrophe. This Venice LA local has been granted security clearance to see it all.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 24-6-2010 by thunderbird1]

[admin edit: link to original video source]

[edit on 27-6-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
----EDIT-----
first time posting...sorry.

figuring out the whole embed thang.

thans for your patience.

If you be so kind as to download this vid and send it to everyone you know....

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Wow! People need to wake up and see what they are hiding. More stories like this I am sure are to come.

She is pissed and has a right to be! BP still only seems to care about MONEY! Screw the money, fix the mess and help the animals and people who have to suffer. This won't go away, it will just get worse.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
WOW! indeed.
AMAZING video, every American needs to see this.

Good info in this video...
Pony & balloon show by BP.
People have to go through training to use respirators.
Her children getting sick.
Haze in the air called "bad air days".
The media blackout.
1,000's of disoriented fish.

This woman is defiantly fighting the good fight. I bet BP is hating her about now.
Nice to see people standing up & speaking out.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by HrdCorHillbilly]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It's all about the bottom line, and like she said, "we are all expendable, to these people."

What an eye opening speech!

I betcha she no longer has clearance to be a fly on the wall at those meetings anymore!

I hope she keeps up her great investigative work!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Wow, this is nuts! I wonder how long before it gets that bad here. I didn't think my home could lose any more value after the past few years, boy was I wrong.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Ponies and Balloon Act! What a circus!

I have total respect for this woman. She was the one that came out and said the fishermen were afraid of BP, and wouldn't talk to the press.

Because she had the courage to stand up for the truth, she receives unprecedented access to the under goings on. The underbelly. Good on her!

DISGUSTING! I'm pissed. The f%*king EPA is completely lying, hiding and manipulating the truth!

For example. May 25th TAGA data from EPA website: www.epa.gov...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cce929589b94.jpg[/atsimg]

Can someone explain to me how when you set a detection limit of .2 you get a reading of .03, which is below the detection limit??

Thanks for posting the video. She did a GREAT speech.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by OurskiesRpoisoned]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Sobering. Well worth the full 15 mins viewing time. Brave, smart woman! Incredible what is actually going on near the Gulf.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OurskiesRpoisoned

Instruments for detection work by taking a very, very, very, very small collecting unit and "counting" the hits on that unit. The results are then amplified and filtered to remove typical instrument noise and erroneous readings. The instruments of today are billions of times more sensitive than instruments just 30 years ago.

The readings below the detection limit would be in that "noise" area and can not be trusted as true detection of the targeted compound. Therefore, only readings above the stated detection limit should be trusted and everything else should be read as Zero.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Instruments for detection work by taking a very, very, very, very small collecting unit and "counting" the hits on that unit. The results are then amplified and filtered to remove typical instrument noise and erroneous readings. The instruments of today are billions of times more sensitive than instruments just 30 years ago.

The readings below the detection limit would be in that "noise" area and can not be trusted as true detection of the targeted compound. Therefore, only readings above the stated detection limit should be trusted and everything else should be read as Zero.

Normally, when they get a below detection level reading, they post ND (not detected) like this;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3902bcfaad4f.jpg[/atsimg]

And why do they keep posting different detection levels? And why did they stop posting the two toxins associated with Corexit on June 6th?

And why is the current data 3 days old?

And why are they sampling only at two locations?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Wow! People need to wake up and see what they are hiding. More stories like this I am sure are to come.

She is pissed and has a right to be! BP still only seems to care about MONEY! Screw the money, fix the mess and help the animals and people who have to suffer. This won't go away, it will just get worse.

Well that is easy to say. But no one works for free, and this type of job ain't cheap. BP cant pay for something they don't have leverage over.

In the news the other day here in Norway. It was mentioned that BP might have to sell all their Riggs, permits and contracts, just to be able to gather the 7 billion dollar found set up for this oil spill. What this indicate is that BP don't have the resources to clean up this mess.

I think the US government should tell BP to pack their bags and go home. We will clean up this mess and send you the bill.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Media blackout confirmed yet again.

Ponies and balloons for the media and officials to make everything "look" right.

Lack of skimming equipment and booms to stop the oil, confirmed.

Health problems related to oil or dispersants, confirmed.

WHY ARE THEY HIDING EVERYTHING?

WHY THE LACK OF ACTION?!!!!

WTH IS GOING ON? ARE THEY TRYING TO DESTROY THE GULF OF MEXICO ON PURPOSE?

Keep it up BP/Government and you will get everything you deserve, courtesy of the American people.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

WTH IS GOING ON? ARE THEY TRYING TO DESTROY THE GULF OF MEXICO ON PURPOSE?

Keep it up BP/Government and you will get everything you deserve, courtesy of the American people.

I think they are. I think it's about fulfilling the prophecy of Revelations. Prophecy can be achieved through self fulfillment.

The people that know what's really going on, know they have massive underground bunkers designed to supply fresh water, food and security for 20+ years.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

BP can't come up with a measly $7billion

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

They are telling us a line of BS about the "poor pensioners" to gain sympathy for BP.

TAKE OUT A LOAN BP, JUST LIKE EVERYONE HAS TO DO!!

BP will pay, one way or another.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Good Catch. I posted a complete historical chart of all that data in another thread. I will go look for it.

It appears that they put less sensitive instruments out there between May 25 and June 6. I also don't know why they would post numbers instead of ND. I could guess that there are probably a bunch of college interns working for free and compiling this data, so it doesn't surprise me at all to see good data one day and junk the next.

I will try to find my links to the complete data set.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
This woman is a hero. That's really all I have to add. We need more people like her.

+32 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Until such time that we the people engage in "Street justice" and systematically begin to eliminate each and every piece of corporate pond scum, including the policiticians that enable them, we are doomed to live a life of servitude and be treated as expendable resources. I've said it again and again, just take a look at the corporations - what do they call their hiring department? HUMAN RESOURCES!?!? We are nothing more than resources used to gain profit. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! How much is enough!?

All of us "Small people" were relegated to being viewed as "Resources" in 1913 with the advent of the Federal Reserve and our fate was set in stone in 1933 when our judicial system sent common law to the dustbin of history and implemented the corporate-friendly uniform commercial code. There is only one solution to the problem - starve the beast. Each and every one of you that get up each and every morning and travel to your corporate plantation to serve your masters are part of the problem. Until you understand that YOU are feeding the beast at the expense of mankind as a whole, this will continue and YOU enable it!

There is strength in numbers and we, the "Small people", vastly outnumber those who would be our "masters". At what point will we look beyond the left/right paradigm and recognize the need to stand shoulder to shoulder and confront the beast that enslaves us? What will it take? Is this not enough? Our failure to act NOW will seal our fate for generations to come and we will go down in history as the most cowardly generation in the history of this once great nation. We will be neither forgiven nor forgotten. So please, I beg you, find a way to make a stand! The lives of our children and grandchildren depend upon it!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

Well that is easy to say. But no one works for free, and this type of job ain't cheap. BP cant pay for something they don't have leverage over.

Are you sticking up for BP in some way here? I don't care if they dont have the money and have to sell EVERYTHING, this whole disaster was their fault and negligence. It was all because they wanted to save a buck and get that oil to get MORE money...

I know MANY people that are willing to take car loads of people over there to help clean up so yes people will work for free and many have. I live in FL and I know quite a few people who have used their own boats to help clean up. They received no payment and they weren't looking for one.

In the news the other day here in Norway. It was mentioned that BP might have to sell all their Riggs, permits and contracts, just to be able to gather the 7 billion dollar found set up for this oil spill. What this indicate is that BP don't have the resources to clean up this mess.

Well it's their mess and they should have to clean it up, they made the decisions to not fix leaks they knew were a potential disaster and look what happened. I don't care if they have to sell personal assets of the CEO and his cronies, too bad. They need to step up and be MEN for their horrible decisions that lead to a huge disaster that affects millions! I have lived in FL my entire life and it will NEVER be the same here esp on the west coast and in places like Destin or Pensacola which are beautiful beaches...well were beautiful beaches.

I think the US government should tell BP to pack their bags and go home. We will clean up this mess and send you the bill.

The US government is just as incompetent....I would love to know why our so called leader turned down help from multiple countries! Why, yet he has NO problem helping Haiti when they had their earthquake and he even offered to help Chile, but they said no thanks.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Nothing is been "hidden" only those that don't fall for the money buy outs and sell themselves for BP give outs will speak the truth, the government only hopes that they are few and scarce and easily dismiss under the umbrella of anti corporations and anti government.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
I could guess that there are probably a bunch of college interns working for free and compiling this data, so it doesn't surprise me at all to see good data one day and junk the next.

I will try to find my links to the complete data set.

Well, when peoples lives may depend on the correct data, I find this completely unacceptable, and the EPA director should be fired.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join