It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sex allegation against Al Gore

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Well, well, well even Al Gore is not shy of sexual misconduct in this country, is interesting to see how political figures are not better than us common people.

Portland police say they investigated allegations that former Vice President Al Gore had "unwanted sexual contact" with a massage therapist during an October 2006 visit, but they found insufficient evidence to support the woman's claims.

Multnomah County District Attorney Michael Schrunk said Wednesday an attorney representing the woman contacted police in late 2006. Schrunk said the woman refused to be interviewed by detectives and didn't want the investigation to continue.

But the woman contacted police in January 2009 and gave a statement, saying Gore tried to have sex with her during a massage appointment at the upscale downtown Hotel Lucia. Gore reportedly was registered at the hotel as "Mr. Stone."

I guess no wonder his wife has left him

www.mediacomtoday.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Yes, I am surprised that this isn't being discussed more...
I saw it on Fox News and it is being talked about amongst friends... they are saying that he hasn't said much about the Oil leak because of his own "mess" so to speak...

Of course, he isn't being torn to shreds by anyone but Fox News... on thier website they have very salacious details of the woman's statement ..

"She then asked Gore to show her where he wanted to be massaged and he "grabbed my hand, shoved it down under the sheet to his pubic hair area, my fingers brushing against his penis and firmly planted my hand on his pubic crest region and said to me 'There!' in a very sharp, loud, angry-sounding tone." '

Wow... he is in a crap storm now... after years of being the Golden Boy next to bad boy Clinton....

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I don't like Gore and think he is essentially mentally challenged with real psychological problems, but I think this claim is bogus.

I place zero credibility on someone who comes forward three years later and reports something. She has the "clothes" which strikes me as an attempt at another "blue dress" that Monica had.

The gal is also 50 years old. I'm sorry, but if someone with the public presence of Gore is looking for a bit of action from his massage therapist, he's going to look for someone a little younger than some middle aged woman.

I think this is an attention and/or money starved person.

In a he said/she said, I pretty much always side with the person being accused. It is simply too easy to bring forward bogus claims without repurcussions today and far too common.

To the extent that he is innocent, I hope Gore pushes legal action against this woman and takes every dime she has

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
OMG HE HAD SEX!!!!!!

Now that is a disturbing thought.

At least he wasn't molesting a congressional page. Oh wait. That's ok by Republican standards.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by thegoodearth

Yes I read the story two days ago, I was also wondering why it was not given more attention, after all this man almost became president of the US if its not because the supreme court appointing Bush.

I agree dolphinfan that a man that inner circles claim he was groom since birth to become a president could have some mental problems, a restricted young life a marriage probably by conveniences and then made to live in austerity.

I guess the sexual repression was too much to bear and who else than his massage therapist regardless of age, touching is aging body to arise some feelings that while natural are running wild in his mental stage.

I actually feeling a littler bit sorry for the man.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

No really it only shows how sex rules even the privileged class that are supposed to make examples of themselves while promoting religious stances and have the power to rule with laws what others out to do with their lives, when they themselves can not control their own.

Regardless of what political, religious groups they belong.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

More do what I say not what I do crap. I agree.

Usually the guy crying the hardest is the one doing the most of what he's complaining about.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Exactly, is too many instances already of religious leaders that are big mouth and politicians the same that have their closets full of dirty secrets and skeletons.

Then we should remember that this big mouths have enough power and influences to control the masses and in the case of politicians they can control others with laws

[edit on 24-6-2010 by marg6043]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Al Gore is a pretty epic scumbag as far a politicos go. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if it were true.

Al Gore has the MSM [save fox] to cover his back. Maybe we'll find out in a book 5 years after he dies [Like John Edward's affair 2 years after his presidential campaign].

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
funny how governor mark sanford gets weeks and weeks of media attention for having a mistress in south america, yet the vice president gets no coverage. liberal agenda bias is so open to everyone that its actually sad

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Helghast1

I know this story has been around for a while but nobody gave it any second look until I posted here in ATS.

Interesting.

Is Gore going to run for president again?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Here is the link to the COMPLETE police report, and 67 page interview by police of the alleged victim:
i.cdn.turner.com...
Warning:
It is quite explicit.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
What's the problem here?
Does heavy breathing rate high in CO2 emmissions?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I loved her description of Al Gore as a

Crazed Sex Poodle

Tell me that image isn't going to give you nightmares...

*Snip*

My God... It never occurred to me that Al Gore might have had sex at one time. The very thought of it makes me want to dip my head in a bucket of crude oil, ignite it, and leap screaming from a cliff.

Wonder what sort of carbon footprint that would leave?

— Doc Velocity

Mod edit: Removed image

[edit on 24-6-2010 by dbates]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This proves once and for all that global warming has aways been a joke.
I mean, the guy goes in heat and he immediately thinks the Earth is warming.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I don't care if Al Gore has sex, but I care if he assaulted an employee of an massage parlor by forcing her hands towards his deck.

Her job is to just give him a massage, not to service him sexually.

Maybe he had the wrong idea about the parlor or the masseuse, but if it was a genuine assault he should face some kind of charge.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

Naughty, naughty Doc, sometimes is hard to picture those in power with human desires when they portrait themselves so self righteous.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

OMG that's disgusting,

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

The only warming is the one he was getting from the masseur, because obviously the wife was not much into.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

MY goodness he has a big head, oh, ew, I mean the one on top of his shoulders.

my bad

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join