It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s Radical Agenda Revealed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
We are in for a bumpy ride in the months to come leading up to the elections and I fully expect a no holds barred approach from our current administration. Much of what I read in the accompanying article looks very familiar because I have seen it in use here on ATS in the political forums by the same people over and over again.

Organizing for America (formerly known as Obama for America) is the new organized group that President Obama is using to push his agenda on America. This group is so well organized it makes you wonder if President Obama should have hired the people who run it to take care of the BP oil spill.

This group has two functions: First is to push and promote Obama’s political agendas and bills from DC by delivering talking points through various mediums (My Barack Obama, Fight The Smears, and twitter.com/barackobama). The second is to create a pool of volunteers for the DNC to use to influence local and national elections in November.

This next part is disturbing and very revealing. Obama clearly states that he does not want "miss our chance" to pass comprehensive energy reform in reference to the Gulf Oil Disaster.

The latest string of emails sent out by OFA have been talking points about renewable energy and the BP oils pill. The latest of these solicitations had a video address embedded in an email from the President specifically asking for OFA’s support to “rebuild our nation’s economy on a new foundation” of renewable energy. He tells OFA members that we must “seize this moment,” to pass comprehensive energy reform or we will “miss our chance.” It appears that President Obama would never say something like this in a Presidential address from the oval office but when it’s “just us,” he has no problem divulging his true agenda.

The man is clearly delusional as you will see in this video clip. Especially towards the end of his statement. He fully believes that economic recovery lies in the lap of energy reform which equals big spending and not spending cuts and general austerity programs. Guess what? Wind mills don't power cars, freight trains, barges, freight ships and 18 wheelers.

OFA started this election season with a 2010 online livestream strategy session. It was a 40-minute webcast hosted by young adults in front of a live audience talking about what the President expected from activists this election cycle. During the live webcast, users watching were put in a forum that was specific to their state and, in real time, were able to discuss strategies for local elections.

For those who didn’t want to watch the full-video, below is an email sent out following the webcast which includes the talking points:

After that, meetings in local neighborhoods were organized and OFA members received emails from organizers detailing the specifics as to time and place. These meetings were meant to be local strategy sessions to discuss local elections and deliver talking points on national issues. In the emails promoting these local events (some sent out by the local event coordinator), one was highly encouraged to bring friends and assured that an OFA member would be on hand to answer any questions:

OFA is doing much more than just organizing for local elections; they are organizing for national issues, too. For instance, OFA held a “Wall Street Reform Day of Action” where members not only made phone calls and knocked doors but attended or organized protests in their communities. One week later a similar “day of action” organized by SEIU was held on the front steps of a Bank of America executive’s home. An email sent out after the day of the event gives just a taste of what OFA was doing:

OFA members are encouraged to do “something” to promote the agenda of the President every week. Emails with the subject, “What are you doing this weekend?” and, “What did you do this week?” are routine.

If you are on the mailing list for the RNC or any conservative movement, compare the kind of outreach you receive from them to the effort made by OFA. Does it even come close? Are their web sites anywhere as effective and full of organizing tools as My Barack Obama is?

These guys make AMWAY sales leaders look like kindergarten teachers. They are organized, they are motivated, and they have the tools and resources to make a huge impact.

If you think this is just a normal political action committee or run-of-the-mill political activist organization, you’re wrong. This group is not only highly mobilized, they are fanatical and engaged. Hundreds and possibly thousands in YOUR state are meeting and getting these emails with these talking points. They are being encouraged to contact their friends, neighbors, and first time voters about these issues as well as find new voters every week.

Don’t be fooled by the rampant “anti-incumbent” atmosphere in today’s political climate. The elections in November of this year are going to be hard races and a large and dedicated group of people are already engaged in the battle. Are you?

Follow the link to read the official documents and you will see the same stuff regurgitated here on ATS.
biggovernment.com...-136074

my.barackobama.com...

Brainwashed?? Listen for the phrase "glorious day in November 2008" Can you still honestly think that it was a glorious day now? Keep in mind that our deficit has tripled since that glorious day!!!

Amazingly, in this video, which deals primarily with snaring first time voters, they discuss the fact that these voters are generally uninformed politically and it is there job to educate them. The main issued discussed that they believe motivates first time voters is Wall Street reform vs. Main Street. They want to focus on Wall Street rather than Main Street. Destroy Wall Street and you no longer have a Main Street.

Mind Numbing!! and this message is coming directly from the White House and is being delivered through all of its radical tentacles. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by jibeho]

[edit on 24-6-2010 by jibeho]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

A bumpy ride? That's putting it mildly
We're in serious trouble here and people need to WAKE UP! obama's dangerous, he hasn't done one thing to me that shows he cares about what's happening to this country. Now he's talking about another stimulus package? Cap & tax? Taking Arizona to court over a law that he should be enforcing. Shoving a health care bill down our throats that the American people didn't want. What was wrong with the system in place? Sure it needed to be fixed an beefed up in places but to rip it out completely? Unbelieveable.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

You are right, the man is clearly delusional. When was this video taken, any idea. because in it he says "To make sure a spill like this never happens again, we're working to understand what caused this disaster".

Obama.... We know what caused the disaster you Dummy.. its drilling in deep water while cutting corners with cheaper and or not enough safety parts. never mind a clear cut way to fix a problem with a well when something goes wrong.

Also, the lack of PROPER #@%&$?* BOOMING!!! as we have seen with this video.

www.youtube.com...

Edit to add: OOPS.. forgot to add contents of video has explicate language.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by BluePillOrRedPill]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

You hit the nail on the head. While everyone has their eyes on the Gulf, those in DC are very busy with the quick push before everyone blinks. Just wait until the first hurricane in the Gulf. Obama stated in his own words that they had to work fast to FIND the votes needed. FIND the votes?? So, they are now digging for votes? What ever happened to properly earning a vote for a plan that actually deserves the vote?

Obama's agenda is certainly dangerous and the nation is slowly waking up to the reality.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Using a well-organized group to do what he was hired to do?

Promoting his policies?

Using talking points to promote his platform on which he was voted into office?

I fail to see how these are new and dangerous actions by a president ... Every politician in the world does JUST THIS.

Delusional?
Hardly! Just because you disagree with his policies does not make him delusional! You guys are a hoot!

Yay! Another Bash Obama thread! And the last one isn't even cool yet!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I have no intention on letting anything cool down with this man's Agenda. You just sit back and let Obama take care of you. The way he is spending money you are going to need him for every aspect of your daily existence. That's part of the plan. Just ask why his big spending plan is being shunned by those in the G20. It does not compute!!

Why is the focus still on Wall Street Reform vs. Main Street? None of these programs are helping Main Street in my neck of the woods. My Main Street is full of Empty buildings. Why no reform or Stress Test with Fannie and Freddie?? Why are the Main Street Banks being shuttered while select Monster Banks are being spoon fed public funds to gobble up the small guy? Meanwhile, these Monster Banks have tightened up on loans to small businesses and homeowners who still have some equity in their property.

Obama still wants $50 billion in more stimulus funds to finish his dirty work before November. They are desperate and in a panic. Beware of the actions of those in such a situation. They will say and do anything to survive.

Yes the man is delusional!! He still thinks he can spend his way out of the mess our nation is in. It's only money and we aren't seeing a dime of it. I suppose he is waiting to "plug the damn hole" until after the November elections.

Wake up before Obama bashes you with a looming Middle Class tax hike.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by Chance321

Obama stated in his own words that they had to work fast to FIND the votes needed. FIND the votes?? So, they are now digging for votes? vote?

Good catch, sounds sneaky. ...Find the necessary votes... hmm. Bribery, blackmail.. maybe he should have said "buy" not "find".

I like when he says.. "Make no mistake, (lol. his famous words) we will do whatever is necessary to stop the leak, clean up the spill, and help the people of the gulf coast recover". Thats a huge task. It would require lots outside help from other countries to complete. Oh wait, we turned down their help.

"Additional equipment and technology to capture up to 90% of the oil leaking out of the well". Hold on Obama, let me check the bp spill camera's. Yep.. still spewing out insanely fast.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I understand that you disagree with his policies. But that doesn't make him delusional. Sure, his agenda is "radical" to you. Your chosen agenda would, no doubt, seem "radical" to some people. But Obama is doing what he was hired to do. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean he's crazy.

Yes, find votes. Politicians do it every day.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
President Obama is the number one recipient of campaign donations from BP.

So far he has received $77,051 from BP and its employees.

Obama's "comprehensive energy reform" is nothing more than a fascist power grab that is being promoted by big oil itself.

Democrats are too dense to understand that the regulatory takeover of the energy industry has nothing to do with saving the planet and everything to do with shutting down big oil's competition, coal.

It always amazes me that there are people gullible enough to actually DEMAND that they be charged higher prices for energy consumption.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
What amazes me are the very intelligent people that will defend his every move, no matter how idiotic or insane it seems. I would like for someone to show me where I can get some Obama kool-aid so I can live in some rainbow and sunshine fairy tale existence.

Yes BH; Obama is the President of the United States of America. Yes this means that the American people have every right to scrutinize his every crooked move. Utilizing their Freedom of Speech, at least until he can figure out how to get rid of it, they will express their thoughts and ideas regarding his poor performance as the leader of the most powerful country in the world. Like his predecessor before him, he is under the microscope of the people of this country. All politicians are pieces of fecal matter, regardless of their party affiliation. I realize you feel this man can do no wrong and walks on water, but what has he done for you? Raise your taxes, tripled the deficit, bloated the governmental agencies, carried on the same policies of GWB. He is not change that is good for this country.

Quite frankly I feel this country is not going to recover from the disease of all these politicians.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

That money is from the employees of BP. They are people, too.

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
What amazes me are the very intelligent people that will defend his every move, no matter how idiotic or insane it seems.

You're making the mistake of thinking that challenging these silly threads automatically means that I support Obama's every move. You're wrong. You're terribly wrong.

I realize you feel this man can do no wrong and walks on water, but what has he done for you?

You couldn't be more wrong. (By the way, my taxes actually went down).

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Why wouldn't we want to move away from the energy sources of old (coal and oil) into more sustainable and healthy alternatives?

You people simultaneously rage against the powers that are while arguing for measures that will simply continue your dependence on them.

They want to focus on Wall Street rather than Main Street. Destroy Wall Street and you no longer have a Main Street.

You really think that Obama wants to destroy Wall Street? You really think Wall Street is necessary for economic existence?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Aight BH, I tend to respect your opinion even if I disagree with it, but are you going to willingly be that dense?

Really?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
Aight BH, I tend to respect your opinion even if I disagree with it, but are you going to willingly be that dense?

Really?

Excuse me? Here is a list of the BP employees and the amounts they gave.

And do YOU think a corporation as big as BP, whose yearly profits are in excess of $20 BILLION is going to make a measly $77K donation? And that's enough to buy favors from Obama?

Really?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Really?

Excuse me? Here is a list of the BP employees and the amounts they gave.

And do YOU think a corporation as big as BP, whose yearly profits are in excess of $20 BILLION is going to make a measly $77K donation? And that's enough to buy favors from Obama?

Really?

And you think that this list represents an accurate detail of all transactions that took place?

No other way to give support? No other way to gain favor?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

And you think that this list represents an accurate detail of all transactions that took place?

No other way to give support? No other way to gain favor?

It was mentioned that BP gave Obama some $77,000. THAT'S what we're talking about here. Don't call me dense and then move the goalposts. You could man up and admit that you were mistaken and that the aforementioned donations DID indeed come from employees of BP OR you could try to change the subject.

Here's the discussion in case you've forgotten.

So far he has received $77,051 from BP and its employees.

Here, we were speaking of the $77K. Now if you want to talk about other transactions, support or favor, please include a link. Thanks.

join