It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I have been on this site before, I mean on the old forum. I have done plenty of my own research on the topic. Your right what I know of secret societies doesn't relate to dick. As for the illuminati, I know various groups use this name, the one I am refering to is the Bavarian Illuminati. I have heardwhat others have to say, that is what I was replying to.

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by joebrown
I know various groups use this name, the one I am refering to is the Bavarian Illuminati

Oh. Well, in that case you don't know anything about BA-VA-RI-AN illuminati

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by joebrown
I have been on this site before, I mean on the old forum.

Sure sure, and you registred just a few days ago, of course, we bilive that.

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 03:21 PM
link   
You don't have to register to veiw the posts and as for registering a few days ago, before I used a different name. Who is the we that you think I am trying to convince. "we bilive[sic] that" I thought you were only one person.

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 03:36 PM
link   
What do you know joebrown? (referring to my post above)

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I know that the Bavarian Illuminati is a group thats mission is to secure individual rights for people in the world, limit government control (of breaking these rights), and to abolish stupid laws (such as drug laws, abortion laws, compulsurary charity, ect.) I am not a member of any group, but see great profit coming to myself once individual freedoms are set in stone and absolutely protected, as was the original idea of America. I happen to know that the Bavarian Order of the Illuminati are not theists, and worship no god. It makes me very upset when people talk of them as if they were satanists and performed ritual sacrifices and that sort of thing. People who practiced those types of rituals would not have anything to due with Adam Weishaupt and the order.

I don't claim to know all the dealings of all the individual members of the Illuminati, but I do know the foundation of their organization, which are in the list of individual rights I have posted. Another goal of the illuminati is to destroy religion. This, however, does not make them satanists. They are atheists as I stated earlier and many of them are tired of the plague of religion. God is a myth, and due to mans creation of him many have had to suffer for no reason. They directly go against the common christian ideas that altruism is good, and that being rich is evil and being poor is good. They believe Jesus was a fool, Islam leads to stagnation, and that many governments have became contaminated with religious dogma, which must be stopped. There is not summarization to explain every member, they are all individuals who live their own lives with their own goals. They just want to be free to live these lives without the fear of madatory theft for the poor, being told they are too sucessful, and having religious persons force their dogma into our government.

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Thank you for the reply. While what you speak of sounds good for the most part, the reason I can only be with God(who I believe is more than just a myth that has ever died in humankinds history) on this one, is to me it sounds like they might be the final battle between right and wrong. They seem to have pretty much the same ideals, except one would put your faith in man, while the other is the Creator.

Throughout history, one thing has always happened... spies, traitors, greed. Corruptable vehicles in which have always proven to fall short of promise and hope. Man is corruptable, what makes you think or anyone else for that matter, corruption does not follow here?

I believe life is a filter that must be carried out because of corruption.

posted on Sep, 17 2002 @ 02:15 PM
link   
A distinction needs to be drawn between the Bavarian Illuminati (and their more recent incarnations) and the generic quest for illumination.

Once you involve 'politics' then you miss the point and venture into the dangerous void of misinterpretation. The consequences, if you read your history books, are obvious.

Man, Nietzsche couldn't do it...even Hagbard Celine would struggle to pass the Ubermenscht test. However, I think its the attempt that counts, not the actual results...i.e. judgements are not our gig.

For example, individual freedom will not be legislated, defined or set in stone by a nation state. Its more a state of mind. The journey starts, ends and begins again 'within.' ATTENTION is the sesame street word of the day.

How can a political org 'protect' you? The deal here is to read between the lines and find yourself looking in straight into the eyes of 'control'.

That really doesnt matter though. Whats important is your perspective. There isnt an higher authority to appeal too...the most trustworthy person you 'should' know is yourself. However, it will take a life-long investigation to work that out...

what I need to know is people's thoughts on the next step...

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The Bavarian Illuminati want the same thing as the rest. Solomon Tulbure, author of "The Illuminati Manifesto", has [email protected] as his email address. They use this individual rights and atheism crap as a ploy to lure intellectuals away from religion so they can impose their own. The guys at the top are the same people at the top of all secret societies. Their tactics are different, but their goals are the same.

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Where is your proof FD

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Thank you Brethren JoeBrown.

Men of great courage and wisdom that have chiseled the foundations for centuries in time. The time has come for the capping of the Pyramid and bring us to a new dawn..
History will look back and say it was right.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
who writes history again?

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hagbard.Celine
you have the LDD, the Jams, ELF, A.A. (yes i know that its written differently than that) and anyone who just screws with authority. Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law

Straight from the pages of Illuminatus.
Not everything in that book is true. Some names were changed. Some events were dramatised and some things are pure fiction.
I would not make a factual type statement based on the contents of one book that is classified as fiction.

*on side note: it is one of my favorite books though. *

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by EPLURIBUSUNUM
Thank you Brethren JoeBrown.

Men of great courage and wisdom that have chiseled the foundations for centuries in time. The time has come for the capping of the Pyramid and bring us to a new dawn..
History will look back and say it was right.

Ya, so says you and Mr. Hawass, however he canceled the ceremony slated to midnight at the turn of the millenium, didn't he?
So when, oh when is the new date?

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 02:54 AM
link   
There are plenty more puppets for the next act.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 02:57 AM
link   

12 Regional Boards and One Master.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Odd, very odd that when you seem to post stuff no one seems to respond after you in some cases. Very nice topic closer.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Semuri,

some factual postings.

for the rest of you it does not matter how wonderful something looks it is all about how it works out.

The pyramid that which as one rises in it concentrates the power and view of the darkside rising to the pinnacle where the crown is to reside.

When the anti-christ is revealed, waiting for the day that it can parade around without fear then we will have our returned Christ.

Truly good days will come after numerous bad days.

gog

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
My question is what do I have to do to join the Illuminati? I know/heard they are the inner circles of the masons, so should I join the masons? I am only 16. Am I old enough. Can someone enlightened please inform me.

Jacob Hutchins
[email protected]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 07:04 AM
link   
This is a question I've been chasing after for ages as well. I've read a lot of authors like Anton Wilson and Icke and Talbot and it just seems to me (and I might be wrong on this because it's pretty ubiquitous) that while David Icke would say that it's the manifestation of negative energy in the form of a secret society who use the media to pummel us into submission by distancing us from our higher selves - it seems that Anton Wilson would say the Illuminati could be anyone who "wakes up" to their higher selves and realise what's going on.

In Anton Wilson's account the Illuminati have to be limited in number becuase it's only the individuals who've managed to activate certain "circuits" in their brains that equip them for the truth. (that there's a phychic channel from Sirius to the Earth into which we can tune and that it's highly likely the aim of the human race is to wake up enough to be allowed to make the journey back to our origin of Sirius).

In order to activate these extra circuits in your brain you've got to medidate/ take certain drugs etc because these aren't normally active in our minds on their own due to the fact that we're in the early stages of the evolution that'll incorporate them into our brain in full working order.

This is what he was saying in Cosmic Trigger one and Prometheus rising is like a workbook to activate your mind in that respect - but whether he's revised any of that little lot in more recent books I don't know.

Anyone agree that that's what he's saying the Illuminati are? It's hard to tell really.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join