It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My unexpected discovery. The Hollow Earth Theory.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

I've heard someone saying that at the beginning of the solar system, the sun burped out blobs of sun material. These formed the planets.

While they journey to a stable orbit they suck up all the material they come across. and start spinning.

I really don't remember where.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

That was the guy you mentioned earlier...."Mnemeth"...and his 'EU' "theory"...

In a nutshell....

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Ohh...

Such a perfect example of unsupported influence, only gets admitted so childishly unaware once.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Excellent thread Sinter Klaas, very good read.

As for how i feel on the subject i agree with most of what polarwarrior says on the first page of this thread.

I also think that there must be/have been many civilizations and wildlife under the crust of our planet. And i'm sure "TPTB" know all about the subject but just allow these constant failed theorys to be mainstream for obvious reasons. Bearing in mind that this is the stuff taught to your kids at school. As fact.

Heck, they could have even fabricated the bogus theorys themselves.

I wouldn't be surprised if aliens have been to the centre/core of the earth. I'm sure i've seen a lot of evidence on the internet that seems to suggest so. Also i don't know if any of the brits on here saw "Danny Dyer : I Believe in UFO's" on BBC Three a few months ago. That was quite an enlightening show for the average joe imo, i was surprised. Not that i needed cofirmation about a higher being/entity/race('s) existed, but its refreshing to see it on a channel as mainstream as BBC Three.

The egyptions where supposed to have been visited by higher being aswell i'm sure. Maybe thats how they got a map of antartica.

Very good thread mate.

S&F

-Tech

[edit on 24-6-2010 by TechUnique]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by taguon

That's because the so called "polar satellites" do not have an exactly polar orbit, so they do not "see" the poles, for that they would need to be farther away.

You can confirm that by looking at the photos on this site, they do not show the area of the poles.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
very nice read. And this is the first time I have looked into this. I couldent stop reading!

Now to the post. It seems very weird, and impossible.. But somehow it could very well be true.
I have come to a point in my life, where I begin disbeliveing much sience.

But one thing annoyed me in the Bird's diary.

A radio message comes through. 'We are leaving you now, Admiral, your controls are free. Auf Wiedersehen!!!!'

So what is it. Hmm, I dont see any reason why they would say Auf Wiedersehen. If you dont know what it means, then let me explain real quick: 'Auf Wiedersehen is german, and translated to english it means "Goodbye" '.

But the thing is, are they german?? Why did they speak english and then go off with "Auf Wiedersehen"?

Any help?
and thanks for the great post!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Excuse me for making a typo and adding a "e" to the word "credence". Its happens when You use a cell phone to type. I am using a MyTouch so I use a touch screen keyboard. "Massy" is a word formed using the word "mass" and the suffix "-y". "-y" meaning "having the quality of". I wanted to use a more concise way to say "does not have as much mass as we thought it did" because as I said I am typing on a touch screen keyboard. Since you made me define the words for you then I will take the time to elaborate on my post more.

There is also the conclusion that could be reached that since the Earth does not contain as much mass, less gravity is needed to keep it in place and so the sun does not exert as much gravity and so it makes the idea of a small internal sun more palatable.

I was only pointing out the fact that the consequences of the theory, were it true, essentially support the idea.

Thanks for the English lesson.

I apologize for questioning the infallible experiments and knowledge of the all knowing and all seeing human race.I am well aware that we know everything about the universe and Earth and have explored every part of both. I am also aware that we have solid knowledge about what gravity is and how to measure it. I am also aware that there are no theories in science and all science is fact which is proven by "great experiments".

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
An excellent and well presented thread by the OP, very informative.

The best I have seen on the Hollow Earth Theory anyway.

As much as I like this information, and it gives a lot to think about, i just wouldn't be able to believe another species/race/race of humans/aliens live alongside us on this world, over history, it would be far too easy for someone to make a slip and a discovery is made mainstream.

I think if you went to the north or south pole yourself, you'd just find miles and miles of ice. But i haven't been there so i cant say that for fact

Great post OP.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Hello Sinter ,

First off , let me compliment you on yet another fine thread , with plenty of links and sources , as always .

To be honest , I have never so much as given even the slightest consideration to the hollow-earth-theory . I have always brushed it aside as nonsense and ignored everything I have ever encountered concerning it .

I've been watching this thread develop and grow and my curiosity finally got the best of me , so I read your entire OP from start to finish . Boy , was I in for a surprise ! After your very fine presentation , I am no longer scoffing at the idea .

Just reinforces the old adage "never too old to learn" .

I will definitely be checking out the links you posted . Thanks for posting ., and congratulations on another thorough and well-presented thread .

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
What a cool thread. I was thinking about posting my theory on how the world is flat?

I guess people haven't read about mariana's trench? Or records on how deep mankind has dug into the ground?

I must say I love these threads because people have wild imaginations! But shame on the people who actually do believe in this stuff...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

Of course I am familiar with the Mariana Trench , what is your point ?

How does this invalidate anything in this theory ?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This I think is the video of the North pole expedition to find entrance of hollow earth

[edit on 0808:6 24/06 by Charly111]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

That specific trench is about 10,916 metres or (35,814 ft) deep.

The crust in the hollow earth theory is about 800 km thick.
800 is a lot more then 11.

So what do you mean ?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

how hollow is the earth? Is it 10,000mi more hollow than each time mankind drills holes into the ground?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

I don't know.

What is the diameter of the planet ? something like 44.000 km right ? Well take of 1600 km and a sun and you will have the answer.

Depending on if there are also sees but it could be bigger then we got it up here.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The Hollow Earth & it's Core 1/6

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986
reply to post by buddhasystem

Excuse me for making a typo and adding a "e" to the word "credence". Its happens when You use a cell phone to type. I am using a MyTouch so I use a touch screen keyboard

Good job! I am impressed.

"Massy" is a word formed using the word "mass" and the suffix "-y". "-y" meaning "having the quality of".

I think that's pretty smarty. Pretty resourcefully.

I wanted to use a more concise way to say "does not have as much mass as we thought it did"

Scientists would say "not as massive as we thought", but who cares about these schmucks.

There is also the conclusion that could be reached that since the Earth does not contain as much mass, less gravity is needed to keep it in place and so the sun does not exert as much gravity and so it makes the idea of a small internal sun more palatable.

Don't see an iota of logic in this.

I apologize for questioning the infallible experiments and knowledge of the all knowing and all seeing human race.

Apologies accepted. No hard feelings.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks Phage! I was aware of those but most if not all are either to one side or the other, none of them seem to cut the north pole right in the middle. I was just pointing that flying over the poles isn't some as ordinary as the poster I was replaying to made it sound.

Sure there are a whole lot of flights from China, New Deli, etc to the US that go over the north pole but like a said we are talking about a huge area here and most flight paths tend to pass on either side of the pole and not exactly over it's center.

And when it comes to the South Pole things get a whole lot worse.

Again just pointing it out to be fair, not that I believe that we have holes in the caps of Earth that go to a inner world with a foggy sun which is inhabited by all the mythical civilizations that we can think of, because I don't.

But if is to be creative (or inventive) why should this passage be a real hole visible to the naked eye and not something along the lines of the Bermuda Triangle or Dragon's triangle?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Agatha opens up passageway to Agartha, the legendary inner earth realm

interesting

Messages from the Hollow Earth

[edit on 0909:6 24/06 by Charly111]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Thanks for all this OP. Been a subject I've wanted to read about, but it kinda felt silly at first, for me. So like you, I've been left with a conflicting view. haha.

Thanks.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join