It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My unexpected discovery. The Hollow Earth Theory.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
There are no actual proof of Inner earth in this thread. Just random theories on subject - empty words. Actual proof would be only if an expedition were organized and came back with documented actual proof. Cheers.

Anyway good work putting all the hollow earth theory stuff together. Don't let the myths die.

Best regards.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Cant any one of you just post satellite pictures of the Poles then ? So we can see it with our own eyes ?

Simple enough right ?

Come on OP, post some Polar Screens !

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Very well done S&F, thanks so much, definitely food for thought.
Seeashrink

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Maybe is Earth artificial, huge alien construction, something like Halo rings
and creators live inside. Our civilization is really lame, we don't even know what is beneath us. Too bad that Kola Superdeep Borehole is not anymore drilling deeper. Who knows what they would find...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hey im all for this theory and it would bep retty awesome if it was true but i have one question:

How come no one has gone down there and taken a picture?

It should be really easy, right?

Just a thought....

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The only evidence needed is from those who have been in subs beneath the North Pole ice cap.

Additionally, there are many documentaries taken from the far north reaching to where this supposed opening is to be.

The ocean wouldn't just sit around the edges unless the edge was three miles high otherwise the ocean water would just pour into it.

If there is a hole at the North Pole (the South Pole has a mile of ice) it would be an easy thing for a bunch of explorers in search of the truth about a hollow earth to take a team there and find out. Hasn't happened.

My conclusion: the theory is based on ancient myths which were adapted by certain groups of our day who like to teach conspiracy and those who like to believe it are taken in and then simply repeat the "evidence" to others until everyone is simply quoting each other without any real evidence.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek

If the Earth was made of molten rock and spinning around, the molten rock (or lava - whatever you want to call it) would solidify when cooled. BUT, centrifugal force would push this mass to the outside.

That would leave a hollow in the middle. It's basic science. At the Ontario Science Center they have a machine that shows how water and oil can mix at the right speed. In that demonstration you see a "hollow" in the center.

"Centrifugal force" would cause the magma to collect at the equator, the farthest points from the axis of rotation. It would not distribute itself around the interior of the sphere. That's the physics of it. Think. The Earth would not be a hollow sphere, it would be a disk (riding on the backs of elephants, carried by a giant turtle).

www.cosmoscan.pe.kr...

[edit on 6/24/2010 by Phage]

Good point,

But the earth is largest around the equator. It's not entirely round. Prove me wrong

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This is really silly and seems like a far fetched fantasy. I googled "satellite images of the arctic" and there actually tons thanks to those other fanatics that put people into a frenzy over global warming. I didn't see any holes, just lots of ice. I really don't see how so many people agree with this thread. If I were to actually believe something like this I think my family and friends would have me psychologically evaluated. Sorry..

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
What I find interesting is that in some ways, the hollow earth theory can tie in with the flat earth theory.. According to the
Flat Earth Society FAQ, they don't know what is underneath the surface

Q: "What is underneath the Earth?"

A: This is unknown. Most FE proponents believe that it is generally composed of rocks. Please note that in Hinduism, the Earth rests on the back of four elephants and a turtle.

I like how they have an answer for everything, there lol... this answer could definitely be considered one of the ones that makes the entire theory easy to disregard, but could this not just mean that there have been found (somehow) to be four elephants and a turtle "inside" the earth?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Sorry if it has been posted (I read the thread and didn't see it, though):

Having an "inner sun" or other such massive object in the center of hollow Earth would cause every object on the "inner surface" to fall down on that central core. You see, a hollow sphere will not exert any gravitational force on anything located in its void, that's just basic physics (if you are good with integrals, you get it, if you are not, take my word that its true and remember the electrostatic cage). So, the only source of gravitational pull inside is that core, and you have no choice but to sadly hurl towards it and crater

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I remember when I was a kid, my cousin from Mexico and I were having a conversation about aliens and UFOs. We were exchanging ideas and theories and what not about the UFO phenomenon in Mexico. Then he starts talking about how in Mexico, the UFOs come out of the Volcanoes!.....What?! I instantly dismissed it as one of the dumbest things I've heard in a while,and actually felt pitty for my poor cousin from another country. His national pride has affected his logic, I thought. But he was ADAMANT! He said that there were pictures to prove it and by this time his older sister had gotten behind him on his matter.
Still in complete disbelief, my cousin goes to his closet and fetches an old school text book they brought with them when they moved up here from Mexico. So he starts flipping through the pages and finds the pictures(ithinkhehadthepagemarked). He hands me the book and says, "see?!". BAM!! It was a series of black and white photos, one taken right after the other in sequence....Mt. St. helens style.
The first couple were of the mouth of the volcano. It was really dark soil, but somewhere around the center of the mouth I could see what appeared to be a white, featureless dome rising out of dirt and soil....coming out of the volcano crater! It emerged as a white, featureless disk hovering above the volcano mouth. The other pictures showed a second, pretty much identical ufo emerging from the mouth of the volcano....and after they both emerged completely, they took off.
NOW....These were black and white photos in a text book from Mexico. They were very good quality! In fact, they are probably the best UFO pics I have ever seen by far! It's almost like whoever took these photos was waiting in a helicopter, hovering around the mouth of the volcano, expecting these big,white , saucer things to come out of there in the middle of the day. The pics were so clear and kind of....undeniable.
Those photos have completely baffled me for almost 15 years.......UFO's and volcanoes?How?Why?
Of course now it makes a little more sense.
I NEED THAT BOOK!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
With all the talk about a genuine sun in the centre of the earth- I wonder at how many people have considered a single hollow under each of the poles, fueled by an artificial sun, created by whatever races reside there.

I know it's another far-cry off many theories, but I'm one of those people who can't fathom the entire centre of the earth being hollow, either.

Truthfully- I find it far more probable that the "Hollow" earth is more of a massive networks of caves, much larger than we're capable of imagining.

I mean, think about it- how many caverns are there that we know about that we haven't entirely explored yet? We already know that there are miles and miles of cave networks in North America that connect naturally.

Why would it be so far fetched to imagine that the "hollow Earth" is merely a much larger version of what we already know of?

There's a cave in Brazil with an entrance over 200metres high. In Vietnam, there was a cave discovered with a cavern that is now considered the largest in the world (If I remember correctly) There are places in that cave that are something like.. 75 metres high/wide. The same cave also has a short run in it where it's something like.. 125 metres tall.

Why can't there be ones that we've not discovered that are fifty times that? Despite how small the internet has made our "world" today, the earth[b] isn't tiny.

.. Yeah.. So I'm just putting that out there as a thought is all. My own theory.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

I certainly know who Jan Lamprecht is and have his book called Hollow Planets, A Feasibility Study of Possible Hollow Worlds, it is an amazing read, took me sometime to get through it as it's very technical but worth it. Have listened to his interview with Art Bell numerous times, excellent.

Great opening post, put together very well.

S&F

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Hollow Earth is beyond ridiculous.

What process can plausibly account for a star accreting a spherical body of mass around it? Billions of stars and galaxies indicate it doesn't happen. The smallest star we know of is still bigger than Jupiter! Observatories have supported popular theories of planetary mechanics and creation by showing accretion discs of matter revolving around the gravity of star systems. The theories that this matter coalesces into planetary systems has been supported by data from our own system and recent images from Hubble, Kepler and other Earth-based observatories.

But enough of that, it's just science talking and science can be wrong.

Let's imagine that the Earth is a hollow sphere. Like a bead on a necklace, it has a hole at each pole. In the center of this sphere is a small sun that shines perpetually...infinitely. Let's pretend that its tiny size can maintain the temps and pressures to enable the fusion necessary to be a star. Like our own Sun, it radiates energy throughout the spectrum. Like our own Sun, it heats the earth and in return, that heat radiates from the earth.

Where does the energy go? Does it escape through the Poles? If so, what mechanism prevents it from being evident? Why are the Poles still ice-covered? Why aren't the alleged holes like a whistling kettle on the boil?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by widdershins
With all the talk about a genuine sun in the centre of the earth- I wonder at how many people have considered a single hollow under each of the poles, fueled by an artificial sun, created by whatever races reside there.

I know it's another far-cry off many theories, but I'm one of those people who can't fathom the entire centre of the earth being hollow, either.

Truthfully- I find it far more probable that the "Hollow" earth is more of a massive networks of caves, much larger than we're capable of imagining.

I mean, think about it- how many caverns are there that we know about that we haven't entirely explored yet? We already know that there are miles and miles of cave networks in North America that connect naturally.

It becomes way too hot as you go deeper in the ground. Some of the deep caves we have on Earth are so hard to explore for that reason. If you add an artificial sun to that, who needs a convection oven? Pass the BBQ sauce, please

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
S + F for you sir! Love your post even though, I still don't believe in the hollowed earth theory. It was still yet a lot of fun to read and is quite a bit thought provoking.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Good thread collecting the available info - not that any of it has done anything to convince me. When you hang around on ATS as much as I do you see this theory presented quite a few times - but the one i was reminded of goes back to 2007

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wonder whatever happened to this expedition

Oh and this one - Im surprised the website is still working after all this time

www.voyagehollowearth.com...

but this says it all

Voyage to
Our Hollow Earth
CANCELLED
$18,950 to $20,950
Deposit Required

Perhaps this put them off......

* Please note that if we are unable to find the Polar opening, we will be returning via the New Siberian Islands to visit skeleton remains of exotic animals thought to originate from Inner Earth.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Silk]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

You had me almost falling of my chair here.

I hope it was clear that I feel do not agree with this theory ? And that I was asking for some clear facts to support my original thoughts on this theory. Because I lack the basic education ?

The Sinter thing is just mean. It sure did make your rant complete. Thanks !

You made me laugh. Star for your post.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Here you go.
A whole institute full of people that are absolutely convinced, the earth is flat.

How about that ?

The flat earth society.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tykonos

Come on...What do you think ?

If you REALLY believed in this, you'd be busy trying to fund a trip there.

You can donate a buck of course...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join