It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My unexpected discovery. The Hollow Earth Theory.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
nvm. Wrong thread.My mistake.
edit on 21-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pascalt

Originally posted by sajuek

Thanks for posting here. When did you go to the pole? What exact coordinates did you go to? Did you have to pass military clearance of some sorts? do you have pictures of your trip, and of the pole? Thank you for your info!

I went to the pole in the early winter of 2009 when I was 21 years old. The exact coordinates shown on my electronic GPS before we were considered to be there were 90° 0′ 0″ N, 0° 0′ 0″ E. I do have pictures of us all in our snow gear standing at the pole although that would be back on the computer at my parents house as I still lived with them at the time, we made the trip via husky sleigh. What Hollow Earth theorists frequently point out as the opening, is actually an ice boulder field that famously rings the north pole.

No military clearance (At least none that I was aware that took place) was required to go to the North Pole. I had a week of extreme cold weather training in preparation, basic stuff like how to stay warm at night, how to put up a tent in a blizzard, how not to die of hypothermia if you fall through ice into -40 degree water (Roll around in the snow to keep warm, would you believe it?)

Going to the North Pole isn't that out of this world these days, anyone can do it and a lot of commercial companies offer the experience, such as this one. Televised trips to the North Pole are a plenty and with the plethora of camera crews, medics, presenters etc, someone would notice a hot tropical zone with spaceships flying out of a massive crater.

An example of one of these televised events would include the cast of the British TV Show Top Gear who famously drove to the North Pole in a Toyota pickup truck as part of a TV special which you can watch on here on youtube.

Hope it helps.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sajuek

Well done.

The GPS satellites don't fly directly over the pole though do they?
So where the machine reading is giving you may be only the satellites estimate?

I'm just waiting for the much-delayed H.E expedition to get underway.
That way this theory can be well and truly put to the test

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

A GPS reading is always an estimate, based on the information that a number of satellites that the GPS receiver can "see" send.

At least 4 visible satellites are needed to get a precise location, but in an outdoor, open area it's easy to "see" 6 or more.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Okay, GPS works via triangulation so it's not just an estimate. And even if I was a degree or 2 off, I would have spotted a 400 mile wide hole, if there was a mini-sun in the middle of the earth I would have seen it beaming up into the sky at night. Not to mention all the other tropical zones and bits and pieces which supposedly exist as you approach the opening.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Yes Victoria There ia a Santa Clause, and.............. we made a deal with some aliens to create a hollow Earth for selected people who sold out. When the grays showed them some crappy tech tricks they were scared into it. So there they reside. 200 square miles in a round ball with an artificial sun. To bad will never see them again. I am the only one who knew, so what they made the choice. The group that did the tranporting got their movie. Recall the explosion in Turkey and Mexico where the Church is crooked? They wished to change our world so special forces nuked two of their 20 outposts on earth. I had the other 18 cleaned out and up. The movie portrayed a kid with legs that articulated backwards like a chicken, I met him he died in a fire. He was the last one. The others went back in time and the hole collasped leaving them in the past and quite dead. To bad they messed with the BEST. Need to know more, the government has 50 guys posting all day to bad I have a copy of their budget and will pull their funding shortly probably before this posts.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I live in a world of dreams, wishing for the world to be a better place, and a more magical one asvell. If the world was hollow, it would make me a happy man.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odyssevs
I live in a world of dreams, wishing for the world to be a better place, and a more magical one asvell. If the world was hollow, it would make me a happy man.
And besides, a nice place to run to when the SHTF. lol lol

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

The last thing from this page was this :

The large number of witnesses grew dramatically when NBC TV aired their April 20, 1992 report by Pentagon correspondent Fred Francis at the edge of perhaps the most highly classified military base in the world Area 51. After an eventual full disclosure and subsequent public exploration of the Interior Earth, Interior Mars will be even more fascinating.

Hi,

I - neotech1neothink - SPIRITUALLY -- VERY DEEPLY -- FEEL THAT "I-AM" -- MY MIND/SOUL/BODY IS -- THE "ENTIRE EARTH" -- INCLUDING THE "HOLLOW EARTH".

Back down to Earth - I - neotech1neothink - was shown actual uncensored full color slide photographs of a hollow earth and a hollow mars and other planets! They seemed GENUINE and not fake. This was before the internet. I've not seen identical/similar images on the internet or elsewhere since.

This is an interesting article...

United States Patent 1096102:
The Hollow Earth Theory

By: Mark Harp
www.nemesi.net...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I find it hard not to comment since this is one of the few areas I have experience with.

I was at the north pole for three weeks in the late 80's. It was absolutely beautiful. Temperature was around 10 to 25 degrees F. So peaceful. We even had an eat-it-before-it-freezes picnic. But I can assure You I saw no evidence of an opening.

So my first hand experience tells me the holes at the poles are not true.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by subcsailor
I find it hard not to comment since this is one of the few areas I have experience with.

I was at the north pole for three weeks in the late 80's. It was absolutely beautiful. Temperature was around 10 to 25 degrees F. So peaceful. We even had an eat-it-before-it-freezes picnic. But I can assure You I saw no evidence of an opening.

Hi,

WOW! Must have been a hell of a remarkable experience. Thanks for that. For a moment it almost felt like I was there too!

Hurry up and tell the Hollow Earth theory supporters that you've already been to the site of their theoretical HOLLOW EARTH and that the "Russian Icebreaker ships" they hope to charter in order to reach it are NOT needed.

www.ourhollowearth.com...
edit on 5-1-2012 by neotech1neothink because: added a sentence

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by neotech1neothink

Originally posted by subcsailor

Hi,

WOW! Must have been a hell of a remarkable experience. Thanks for that. For a moment it almost felt like I was there too!

Hurry up and tell the Hollow Earth theory supporters that you've already been to the site of their theoretical HOLLOW EARTH and that the "Russian Icebreaker ships" they hope to charter in order to reach it are NOT needed.

www.ourhollowearth.com...
edit on 5-1-2012 by neotech1neothink because: added a sentence

Na...they wouldn't believe me anyway. I'm a nobody. And I wouldn't want them not to have the adventure of a life time. Think about it. Charter a Russian ice breaker...sailing out to the great unknown Artic Sea. What fun that would be. Even if you didn't find the openning it would still be a hoot!

Hollow Earth adventures - you all have a good time, take plenty of sea sick pills, and keep a rifle close in case the polar bears think you are a tasty meal. Oh and pictures.........take plenty of pictures.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider
reply to post by sajuek

Well done.

If you are going to question something like GPS would it not be better if YOU actually knew how it works!
Before making claims that it is not accurate!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by WatchRider
reply to post by sajuek

Well done.

If you are going to question something like GPS would it not be better if YOU actually knew how it works!
Before making claims that it is not accurate!

I asked the question and had my answer, not everyone is a GPS guru, so stick that in your piehole and quit your jibber-jabber.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Atlantis
Atlant is

is = ice
Atlant = Atlantic ocean

Antaltic ocean ice which sunk... many stories about atlantis tells us about how it sunk, but also how it is a world beneath the surface... could be connected to the inner/hollow earth theory, possibly.

Just some thoughts which popped up.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by opnmind
is = ice

In which language?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
What did I just read... never heard such a complete nonsense...

All of the information given at the beginning of the thread are just theories. Nothing is proven!

I could even send a patent in with claims that the earth is a triangle or something like that and could try to back it up with claims.

Just theories!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by aLLeKs
What did I just read... never heard such a complete nonsense...

All of the information given at the beginning of the thread are just theories. Nothing is proven!

I could even send a patent in with claims that the earth is a triangle or something like that and could try to back it up with claims.

Just theories!

they might be just "theories"

but you dont have any evidence to disprove them either, now do you?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
sign me up on a expedition to the center of the Earth! I want to go there and come back to tell the tale of what is down there.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Wow. Just found this thread. Good stuff. Being something of a researcher in this area, I'd like to post up an excerpt from my (unpublished) book (subchapter on general Weirdness, subchapter on that about HET) that pertains to the subject matter.

All I ask is that:
1. Don't shoot the messenger. This comes from what I've Read over the years, the many books and reports. I did not Invent Hollow Earth Theory. I'm only reporting it.
2. Don't kill me for rehash. I only just got here and have read but one-tenth of this thread's posts. Surely some of this material has been talked about before. Probably a lot of it. Chances are though it should introduce some new ideas and perspectives.
3. I'm already surrounded by enough people mocking me and laughing at me--on other threads here and in real life. So just tone it down a bit. It gets to me after a while (which is one reason why my little book about my views on life, the universe, and everything is Not published--I'm already out of work for being framed at my Last job for simply being a non-conformist and free-thinker!).

Incidentally, this particular excerpt doesn't touch much upon Nazis in the Hollow Earth. While I believe in them being behind the dawn of 20th Century UFOs (with Operation High Jump being something of a proof of this), having analyzed the whole "missing diary of Admiral Byrd" stuff I've concluded that it's at least parttly a hoax. During the alleged date and time of this event, Byrd was leading High Jump at the South Pole, whereas the "missing pages" refer to events at the North Pole.
Though this does not preclude the existence of Nazi saucers in the least, it does put an obviously big dent in the "lost diary" story!

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join