It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My unexpected discovery. The Hollow Earth Theory.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I don't think that (or the previous one) are circumstantial evidence, they are just interpretations from someone looking to fit those texts to his/her ideas.

Something having a north entrance doesn't mean that there's an entrance at the north pole to a inner Earth, the building where I live has a north entrance, for example.

Also, that King James text from the Bible is just that, one of many versions of the Bible. In a Portuguese Bible it says something like "And the Lord asked Satan: Where do you come from? And Satan answered the Lord, saying: from going around the earth and from walking on it"

PS: The original Portuguese text is: "O Senhor perguntou a Satanás: Donde vens? E Satanás respondeu ao Senhor, dizendo: De rodear a terra, e de passear por ela."

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

True, very true point, we tend to see what we want to see. But you do not understand me, I never intended to prove the earth hollow, I intended to disprove it. I never found these things intentionally to plug them into some wild theory. They plugged themselves in.... You can not take each bit of information out of context and expect it to make any sense. But putting them into a context that the earth is actually hollow, and, their are forces at play trying desperately to conceal this fact, it all comes into focus.

Yes, yes, yes, math can be manipulated, history can be manipulated, personal testimony can be manipulated, video evidence can be manipulated, but it can not erase facts.

Fact is, there is more than enough circumstantial evidence that the earth is in fact hollow, regardless of what we choose to believe or disbelieve, including myself.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Well, then I have yet to see some of that "circumstantial evidence".

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Mythology tells us two doves flying from the two opposite ends of the world meet in the fair region, the home of Apollo.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

All I can say to you is thanks....These links, which I read where absolutely awesome!! S&F x 10.....THANKS

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Wow...Bravo! This was a very good thread. Lots of information and links to provide support. Anything is possible...I've learned that you really can't believe anything the gov't tells us. If there was a hollow earth probably half of the population would want to be there. Especially if it is 76 degrees all of the time.
edit on 3-3-2011 by pacofunk64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

This is garbage. there is way to many David Icke type thinkers on here..and when i say thinkers..i kinda mean tards..there is noooooo way there is a masive hole up there...cuz if there is
1) you would see it
2) im pretty sure there would be no water up thee cuz it would drain

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Just thought i would link my comments about this Hollow Earth and Moon rubbish HERE

from this other post, come on guys lets be a little more scientific in our thoughts.
edit on 7-3-2011 by 10987654321 because: Spelling mistake

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 15FORreal

Well... I'm sorry you think so. Since you wasted precious time reading garbage. Who is David Icke ?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 10987654321

How do we calculate the mass of a planet ? Care to explain ?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

How do we calculate the mass of a planet ? Care to explain ?

Do i care to explain ? Ok seeing as your too lazy to do your own research , read THIS

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Whats the point of you being on this website if all you are going to do is submit smartass one-liners? That's what trolls do.........oh.

Anyhoo...

Nice work Sinter btw, I'm not a big fan of the theory but you presented some evidence which I hadn't seen before so I'll be taking a look at that when I get home this afternoon.
edit on 7/3/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Whats the point of you being on this website if all you are going to do is submit smartass one-liners? That's what trolls do.........oh.

Anyhoo...

Nice work Sinter btw, I'm not a big fan of the theory but you presented some evidence which I hadn't seen before so I'll be taking a look at that when I get home this afternoon.

One Liners , and so the guy i was responding to who had just posted TWO one liners posts is ok, or is it because i burst your buble about that childish hollow earth crap, my original post here was short because if you bothered to follow my link i had already posted my views in another thread, wana tell me how many lines that was, so when you do get home from school read my EVIDENCE ,from the link, and you think me pointing to factual evidence is being a smartass, grow up boy, you might learn somthing that makes sense,

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Hmmm, a few one liners from a well respected member with thousands of posts under his belt versus you, who has been a member only a few months. I'll go with Sinter thanks, your aggressive demeaner is turning me off.

You do understand the meaning of 'civil discussion' don't you?

PS Anyone that fails to use a simple fullstop even once doesn't appear, to me, to be of enough intelligence to warrant my attention.
Boy.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Now another reason why this Hollow Earth theory does not hold water (pun intended) is how the Earth genarates its magnetic field, in simplistic terms it works like a giant magnet.
But one that incorperates a solid iron core with various fluid sections of magma moving at varying speeds outwards causing an electricle current.

Another main reason why the Earth can not possibly have a hollow inside is how planets form from birth, the theory is now generally accepted that its the left over eccretion disk of a star that over millions of years eventually coalescs into planets.

Another reason that why a hollow Earth is so implausible is the formation of the Moon, now generally accepted to have formed from an impact of another Mars sized planet that cleaved out so much mass from the Earth to give the moon its own mass.

And so there is enough scientific evidence to totaly discount any ideas of a hollow Earth .

A brief discription of how the Earths Magnetic field works can be found HERE

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

you dont know who he is o.o
he was the one how came up with this theory..i think..but he sure talks about it alot

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

the Earth generates its magnetic field, in simplistic terms it works like a giant magnet.

Not that long ago there was an article published where scientists had reason to assume that the earths oceans re responsible for the magnetic field. or more importantly the earths tidal wave interactions with the moon. Both theories have supporting evidence and both are not proven fact.
The recently discovered that the earths core does not spin as fast as they thought.

Earth's core rotating faster than rest of the planet but slower than previously believed

The mass of the earth is calculated by using a gravity constant, but the source of gravity is still not fully understood. You can't rule out the possibility completely for the earth to be hollow .

I asked you to explain because lots of members are probably not familiar with the physics behind it. ( Including me )

A one liner is only a one liner if iit doesn't add anything to the thread.

Anyway....

Thank you for your links

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 15FORreal

The former football player that thinks the elite are reptilian. Never saw or heard him before. Thanks

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Well, then I have yet to see some of that "circumstantial evidence".
This in my opinion, the following theory of expanding earth, is "circumstantial evidence" for a hollow earth, because if the earth was solid, it could not expand.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

How can a theory (specially a theory for which there isn't any real evidence, as far as I know) be considered evidence, even if circumstantial, of anything?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join