It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My unexpected discovery. The Hollow Earth Theory.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
OK, we do not have any 'evidence' or 'proof' that the earth is hollow.
I am not taking sides.

Originally posted by Mayura
The Hollow Earth Theory and the Expanding Earth Theory are both valid, both true, and beyond the comprehension of most. Every planet and star is hollow, this is the universal norm. In fact, the Earth is soon to begin the process of turning into a star! This is the motive, if you will, behind the Expanding Earth. Major transformations are already occurring, as we all know, and things will really kick into gear soon after 2012.

For the creator of this post and others interested, I suggest you look at Messages From The Hollow Earth PDF by Dianne Robbins, available online. TELOS is another good book from her.. the time to raise your consciousness is NOW.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Mayura]

Now, "they are both valid, both true and beyond the comprehension of most..." May i ask how you know they are true? are you only going on what you have been told by others?
I am pretty sure that we can comprehend a world inside our own. Its pretty easy actually, we are not trying to comprehend the size of the visible universe (which we cant comprehend). Also you stated, that the theory is 'valid' based on what? How can you tell people the validity of a theory without any evidence, proof, results, facts etc. to back it up?
Mayura also wrote that the earth is going to turn into a star?! again, where is the 'proof' of this event occurring?
Also where are these major transformations? If your talking about 'climate change', then there can be many reasons why that's happening.
I'm sorry mate, but with no concrete evidence to back it up, it wont get you very far.

Did you read the book I posted earlier?? These are communications from the ADVANCED RACE OF BEINGS that live inside our very Earth. Go, Now, connect with them in consciousness by reading "Messages From the Hollow Earth" then tell me if it's true or not.. Dianne Robbins is the author.

Right, so you read a book and decided to believe it? He may be a credible author but I have to draw the line here. This is like me reading lord of the rings and then saying orcs existed?

The pictures posted in this thread are either blurry, fake or from a bad angle.
Someone comes up with a theory then suddenly people jump to their feet and say, you know, he's right, it says so in his book?

The earth could indeed be hollow, but, there are many things to consider here.

If there is an 'inner sun' then where's the gravitational attraction? Our suns gravity is incredibly strong (it has to be to keep these planets from drifting off). So if there was a sun INSIDE our earth, how comes the crust doesn't just dismantle itself and recede back in? Someone stated earlier about the earth being the same as a balloon, well no, it is not. Last time i checked the balloon didn't have a sun inside it, and im pretty sure if there was, the balloon would either melt or recede in and disintegrate.
Another thing to consider would be the temperature. This 'advanced civilization' would be burnt to a crisp, as the heat from that sun would just gush out (not to mention the UV rays which would come from it). The sun which we know and love to today is 15,000,000c. Of course, the inner sun would be smaller, therefore a lot cooler. But it would still fry any living thing within its vicinity.

Here i have only scraped the surface on why the hollow earth theory is not viable

Please don't get the impression that i'm horrible guy, just from this post
I have enjoyed reading this thread and look forward to any replied in the future.

A very well prepared and interesting post sinister klaas. Thank you

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JoeGibb

Lets say there is a central sun and because it has a lot less mass it's gravity only is that strong. Just strong enough to keep the earth from expanding or even falling apart from the centrifugal force that keeps those inside pushed out and those above with the extra mass of the crust on top.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
its where Frodo and Gandalf live in middle earth...oh and bigfoot

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
well that's a what if statement. What if the gravity of the central sun was balanced between pushing and pulling. What if the temperature is just right for life. What if...
there would still be gravity affecting those on the inside, they cant rely on centrifugal force to keep them against the crust when the central suns gravity would still be present. What about the oceans? if they had them down there, what would the tides be like? there would be many things affecting it, the sun gravity, the moon, the centrifugal force and the central sun. SO that would mean that floods would occur regularly, which makes it a pretty unsuitable place to live. Just look at the floods here in 'other world' they destroy everything in their path, so god knows what people/beings would have to put up with.
Our sun gives off UV rays, i know the central sun is smaller, so would give off less rays, but the smaller sun is a lot closer, so would still have the same effect. skin cancer would be a common thing down there.

Look at the mines and the caves. That crystal cave. People could only spend 30 minutes down there, and that was with protective suits on. So if its that kind of temperature near the surface, what would it be like for them living on the inside?
www.youtube.com...

With that said, i guess these beings could have built a resistance or immunity to the heat (if there is such a thing), or they may even have built 'shields' around their cities. Who knows.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

The problem with that is that then this internal, massive Sun has too much mass to allow for an inner Earth existence, everything would fall into the central Sun.

So, even if possible, there would be a completely empty inner Earth with only that massive Sun, and everything that enters the hollow Earth falls into the Sun.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

Well... Frodo and Gandalf are fro middle earth and not Hollow Earth.

reply to post by JoeGibb

Well. What if only one thing in our universe was different ? We wouldn't exist according to what we think we know.

reply to post by ArMaP

I really don't see why that inner sun needs to be so massive to burn. If there is an inner sun it also means that it does not complies to the laws of physics or that we must rewrite them.

We are talking about an Earth that is hollow with cities and an impossible sun. I really don't see how any normal argument could refute its existence, as it's existence would mean we don't get it yet.

What if...

We let our imagination show us the way ? In the end it's the brain that creates reality and imagination, and IMO imagination is way more important for our development then reality is. Because our reality has only become possible with imagination.
It seems our imagination is so powerful someone or thing felt so threatened by us making it reality, our language was taken and replaced by chaos.

Think about what this topic is and try to think along instead of against. Really try it... It's fun.

Thanks

~ Sinter

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
I really don't see why that inner sun needs to be so massive to burn.

I didn't said anything about having to be massive to burn, it had to be massive to compensate the missing volume of a hollow Earth.

As I said in a previous post, regardless of what makes gravity work, we know the effects of mass on other objects, so for something Earth's mass, if it was hollow, that mass must be in some place, so either we have an extremely dense "shell" (but as the "shell" is what know of Earth, we know that it's not that dense) or an extremely dense inner Sun.

If there is an inner sun it also means that it does not complies to the laws of physics or that we must rewrite them.

If it exists then it must comply to the laws of physics, something that exists is obviously possible.

We are talking about an Earth that is hollow with cities and an impossible sun. I really don't see how any normal argument could refute its existence, as it's existence would mean we don't get it yet.
But its existence is, to say the least, dubious, so we don't even need to refute it, because nobody has ever presented any evidence of its existence.

In the end it's the brain that creates reality and imagination, and IMO imagination is way more important for our development then reality is. Because our reality has only become possible with imagination.
Imagination is not more important, it's another part of our reality. That's why, in my reality, imagination occupies a small place, I am not an imaginative person (although I am always imagining ways of solving problems and doing things in different ways), and I don't need any imagination to be real.

Think about what this topic is and try to think along instead of against. Really try it... It's fun.

I don't find it fun. It's just another story, among thousands and thousands of stories that we can find around us at any time, without any reason for it to be given thought time instead of any other unlikely story.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Wow...

I did misread your comment then.

Anyway...

You don't think it's fun ? Then why join in ?
I don't understand it... I would if this was about something important but even with the weird stuff that suggest this stuff to have a deeper meaning. I honestly did not take the inner sun for being possible.Of course some people do belief everything but...

You should be having fun IMHO.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Personally i do not believe in hollow earth but i do think there is loads of underground bases, being used for all sorts of things.

Hollow earth was an interesting idea, but for me i do not believe. I am sure underground bases exist though.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

You don't think it's fun ? Then why join in ?

Because the information presented is based on things that are presented as facts when they're not, and on misinterpreted information.

Sorry for being a boring sceptic that thinks imagination is over rated (in some circumstances).

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Don't worry about it. I'm the one who doesn't understand how you can't have fun in this.

I definitely agree with your reason though. However... There are more books around that are taken for truth.
This one doesn't stand out at all.

Anyway...

I think Andy's post above this one holds more truth then the theory in the OP. Still... will it ever rise above the surface . I was putting all my money on wikileaks, but it seems they are already trying to shut it down.

By the way... I always enjoy your view. Never skip a post when I see the goggled avatar.

Still... Have fun

reply to post by andy1033

Hey Andy thanks for posting.

I actually think you could be right. Caves are plentiful and the Earth is like a swiss cheese. Moere then enough room to build secret hang outs.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I think its more likely there is loads of underground bases, and i mean loads. Just also imagine how big these things could be, also if they where interconnected like is speculated, thats alof of space taken up.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Connected yes. I've seen Lear talk about that .

They could travel the globe by underground rivers or something

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

"I will present to you, the theory and arguments, that “Proof” a hollow Earth is an absolute “fact”. "

a great theory it is. i read this thread earlier and it seems there is a mix of opinion.

lets not forget that this is a alternative site. and the The Aurora Borealis fact should help keep the debunkers at bay.

great thread.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by starryeyes

Thank you. You do remove that part from the original context though. I was implying that those who belief it were convinced it is a fact because of the arguments

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Screeeetch, whoaaaa, sliiiiiiiide, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, Smooooooooooke, STOP!

I do not lean towards its reality because of arguments. I lean in that direction because of all the circumstantial evidence........

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

That's cool

But I think you have seen more or more compelling material then I have. I'm not convinced. Yet

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

That's cool

But I think you have seen more or more compelling material then I have. I'm not convinced. Yet

Oh I can understand that. When I saw my first UFO I couldn't believe it, but there it was. Since then I have seen 4 more, not because I was special or something, I saw them because I allowed myself to accept the possibility they were real. If I didn't do that all they would have been are just random bird, balloon, or odd cloud formation. The fact is, you don't want to see the truth. Don't take this personal, but your more secure and safe with your head in the sand than sticking it up into the line of fire. But in the long run because it was just your head in the sand, you end up getting your butt shot off............

Is the earth, all planets hollow? I don't know for certain but it does seem to connect many dots.

Here is a bit of "circumstantial evidence".

What does that say? ?

books.google.com...~+entrance%3E&source=bl&ots=38-dG6-eSY&sig=6NLN2Do fsxH_L9KzneTS-GIeiM8&hl=en&ei=cGf7TPa3D8T58Aa_g7zyCg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=6&ved=0CDsQ6AEwBTgK#v=onepage&q&f=false

Merriam-Webster's collegiate dictionary

edit on 5-12-2010 by All Seeing Eye because: Edit to add photo

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Really ?

I tend toe belief first and discover later... lol.

I'm really as open minded as you can get without taking every crap for truth.
I've got to admit it's an open suggestion in that dictionary. Multi interpretable even.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Another piece to the puzzle or circumstantial evidence has been with mankind for some time, the Bible.

King James Bible

"And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it."

This is certainly not talking about a flat earth now is it. This earth has a "Inside" that you may travel to.

So from two separate sources we have a inside of the earth and to enter it, you go north. Lets see, where do the Eskimo's say they are from?

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join