It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My unexpected discovery. The Hollow Earth Theory.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

In regard to your comments about the interesting patent and Micheal B Gardner, he also wrote a very interesting book in 1916 that goes into much more detail and also covers Mars and many other things.

Here's the link, the whole book is free to read online -

www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Interesting thread :-)

I don't know whether this was asked earlier or not; an inner Sun means they will always have day time with no Nights right?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I've asked this before.

Not so long ago scientists said they had reason to believe the oceans caused the magnetic field. Is the the iron core a fact ? or a theory ?

Do the sun, neptune and jupiter also have a iron core ? Jupiter has a magnetic field and I know neptune is observed to have northern light.

So it must have a magnetic field.

The sun is only fuse the heavy elements when it starts burning other gasses. Right ?

Neptune and Jupiter are gas planets. Like iron gas or something ?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

The Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune all have a dense metallic core.

I don't think they're all iron though, even the earth's core isn't all iron.

It's this magnetic core that creates the magnetosphere.

[edit on 25/6/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Oh, am very aware of what Mnemeth believes. The is no credible researcher or theorist or scientist anywhere that follows that 'electric theory', though. It is simply wrong for a simple reason: Electricity won't conduct unless there's something for it to travel through. Vacuum is the perfect insulator.

Even NASA begs to differ these days

NASA

650000 Amps of current are being pumped into the arctic through Birkeland Currents

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by KrisFromGenk

You're confusing the local Earth environment, which includes particles (cosmic, solar) that are funneled and channeled by the Earth's magnetic fields...in aggregate, those particles DO provide a conduit, a means for electricity to flow....outside and farther away, away from the influence of the magnetic fields, the vacuum of space doesn't have sufficient density for the particles to interact in that manner.

What you've shown though, by using that image, is how prosaic things get so easily misunderstood, when used out of context, and comprehension.

Think about it...the very WORD 'electricity' is the big clue!

(HINT: Relates to 'electron'...one of the thingies that make up building blocks of atoms....)

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This is One cool thread! I started reading the stuff about Admiral Byrd and Wow now I want to read more. Well, star and flag. Great job and lots of detail.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Glad to see posts from folks like Boomer1941 and dbloch. If you haven't read what Boomer said, go back, it's important. He apparently worked with Jan Lamprecht, and his story of the photo with the south polar opening that was partially scanned, that should say a lot. I personally have no reason to dismiss it immediately, such things are likely the norm.

We should realize that almost everything we think we "see" has been handed to us, and we normally "trust" that the info is correct. But we truly live in a world of manufactured images, a very matrix-like world, and those who have the power often seem to have agendas that are not always transparent.

Earlier in this thread I mentioned the Hollow Moon. Hollow planets in general, they may be the "key" to a greater overall understanding of nature. "If" the planets, earth, the moon are hollow, than all the physics and math some of these posters are throwing out, is meaningless.

For example, some of us do know that the generally accepted "estimates" of planetary densities (and therefore the gravitational forces involved), are in fact exercises in circular reasoning. True, we send probes, using real calculations, and it's so practical, many conclude we are dealing with "facts". Not necessarily. ANY values can be used as starting points, we can "assume" this or that, and go from there. Our calculations would still be useful, practical, and yet, the underlying assumptions could still be all wrong!

Those who are familiar with quantum mechanics know that many useful calculations are made, and yet, we still know very little about the reality beneath it all, in other words, we're not sure "why" quantum mechanics work, but since it seems to, we go with it (for now).

Back to the Hollow Moon. Many people believe that the moon is an artificial object, and there are many reasons for this. In another thread about it, I've seen folks like Phage put their weight behind the standard, accepted explanations. There will always be those kind of explanations of course. But I believe we need to go beyond them. Too much "explaining away", in my opinion, instead of really looking at the big picture.

I like what dbloch said about how mankind already knows everything about the Universe. Yeah, exactly!

JR

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Here is a pic of earth from an educational institution (University of Illinois). Educational institutions are very good sources of info because they tend to be very objective

The hole in the North Pole is very clear but the hole in the South is hidden.

North Pole:
arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu...

North Pole and South Pole here:

Time to open your eyes to the truth that is purposely hidden from us.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

Sorry...reading through that entire post, and the assumptions it makes...well, if you were on video it would b a lot of lip flapping, but no real substance being emitted.

Sorry...it wasn't convincing...your Hollow Moon, nor hollow ANY planet or planetoid notion.

You glossed over ... Whoosh!... the density matter, and gravitational acceleration calculations, and acted as if they could be waved away, and dismissed!

:shk: Might work on those that are willing to suspend belief, because you promise YOUR snake oil is superior to the one being sold up the street....

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

For crying out loud Weedwhacker, it's time you started thinking outside the box and did some quality dot-joining thinking.

Sure, you've got all the evidence and facts and corroborated theories. Yeah, you might've read hundreds of cross-referenced independent research papers and have a basic knowledge of the principles of science. Heck, you've probably got a good BS detector and an instinct for recognising BS ideas.

You're so wrongo! This guy that my brother met once read on a website an article about some stuff a guy had told him in a bar that the Earth is hollow. Where's your so-called science now huh?!

Until science can prove my brother is a liar...the Earth is hollow and expanding...just like the Moon is. So there

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Highly informative and well presented S&F
. I have heard of this whispered. I also never gave it much credit. This info sure made me think. Kinda funny how it goes against everything conventional science teaches... Yet, so does all the other cover ups as well. Like the air on the moon and hollow moon theory as an example. The thing that really blows is, we on a personal level are just to small to ever dig at this truth for ourselves, and really come to any conclusion. Wish I could slap together an expedition right now and go see for myself lol. Would be awesome if this were true. My rational mind still says, LOL BS. But a funny tickling part of my intuitive self gives me pause, and urges me to reconsider.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Here's a few satelitte pics from a thread back in feb 2009.

Is there a giant hole in the north pole?

kind of makes you wonder.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Every time a thread about hollow earth theories is created, a geologist dies.

Unfortunately, I'm a geologist...

We made a conference last year to explain how plates tectonic works and why the hollow earth theory is just a silly dream.
We had the same type of conferences about creationism.

Bet what, nobody cares, everyone still wants to believe the exact opposite of what sciences proves.

Last year, I was presenting our national geologic map. Some guys went in, and told me "All your saying are just lies, your datas are lies, god created earth 5k years ago, Carbon 14 is bull#".

Same goes for plate tectonics.

I will certainly create several threads about actual geology and facts that we do know, and what we still try to understand.

Even thought, S&F OP, for all your work putting this together

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
reply to post by Boomer1941

Well. Is that it ?
You have some more to tell, right ?

Thank you anyway
but there is more coming up, right ?

LOL... that was almost 20 years ago, read the books. I myself had come to the conclusion years ago that the Earth is indeed hollow and left it at that. Something else to consider about Antarctica is why are there so many armed forces of so many countries represented there? Why are there literally thousands of scientists there? Why is there always continuous construction going on there? Why when you look at any map of Antarctica why is the "Area of Inaccessibility" always painted out? To say with all the personnel there that it is all for the sake of science would be foolish.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The reason north pole has a big hole compare to south's hidden is just like our mouth for the air to go in and thats why we see northern lights and all of the activities @ north pole and it only proves that the inner sun does exist and the chemical reaction bellowing from he top.

Source

I also suspect that all these crops circle, UFO'S, sinkholes are all related to these excellent intellectuals living below in perfect harmony and no friction/wars like us on top.

The divine prophets that went to cave had this spiritual interaction with them and so all the scriptures confirms that the ultimate war will be between them giants below and us (as in these knuckle heads in our govt. and MSM thats y they keep censoring everything related to this and now they even threaten us to cut off internet with a kill switch).

Blindly following govt. is not blindness its definitely brainlessness - Common sense was never common with them at all ever since there existence.

By the way I love the ending part of the movie AVATAR where these baboons were defeated by them

I think this is the only place where religion, science and hypocrites (govt.) converge - thankx op for starting the beginning of the end

[edit on 0202:6 25/06 by Charly111]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by triplereiki

Any form of contained "energy" is going to give off strong, and I mean very strong, radiation of some kind. Nothing can live on Mercury because of this. Nothing could live inside this chamber. Carbon based life would decay. Nitrogen based life would explode in flames. Methane based life would explode period, silicon based life would melt, literally, into a pencil-lead like dust. Nothing could live down there. Even machines would die from EM fields.

The point is this. If you have the capacity to "contain" this energy, whatever it is, it is going to be unstable. Energy does not want to be contained. it wants to explode. it's an isolationistic thing.

Sorry, your idea is impossible. And again, where is the spotlights from the north and south? Where are the major EMPs going off everywhere?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

there is only 2 known masses in our Solar System that has a Liquid form
beside's our Earth or Mars
en.wikipedia.org...

Europa
www.solarviews.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.youtube.com...

Titan
www.solarviews.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The only thing with a hole in it is this HOAX because thats what it is

Some info about flights OVER the North Pole

www.flyertalk.com...

BOOK YOURSELF A FLIGHT see if you can spot YOUR HOLE
AND BETTER STILL GET A PICTURE

Also how did Russia manage to do this IF THERE IS A HOLE THERE

www.guardian.co.uk...

You guys have fertile imaginations!

[edit on 25-6-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Water ? Did I miss something ?

Besides on Europe they still have to take a look and on Titan the only liquid you will find would very cold nitrogen.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join