It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Will Interpret Your Avatar !!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
reply to post by tribewilder

... and on to Tribe.

Tribe this may be at a subconscious level, but it appears as though your avatar may be in response to sexual frustrations. As you have rendered your ideal man, who also happens to be endowed like a lion. You may also be learning towards bondage as your headline reads " A man chooses, a slave obey's "

i think that is a pretty good reading, and i can see truisms in your interpretation. although, i would venture to defend Tribe and his avatar's sexual frustration aspects .... WOMEN CAN BE FRUSTRATING, and if you are judging yourself by any one women more so than any other source of information .... it can be a frustrating thing.

realisticaly, the man you created in your avatar is you, and although he appears strong and powerful, his strongest attribute is his big heart.

The lion may represent strength, or a totem animal.

I hope I wasn't too brutal on you buddy

I like your readings, and i love the premise for this thread. I hope it goes far, and we can get others to offer opinions about peoples avatars.

Fun Stuff & GREAT Thread!!!

peace,
ET

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissMegs
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Interpretation of yours: it hit me as natural strength, like an ant picking up 100 tomes it's weight, or a volcano. The strength of nature is something that appeals to you?

MM

Thank you for your interpretation and sharing how my avatar makes you feel. when i chose it i was a firefighter in the usaf stationed at nellis, and chose it because of the serenity i feel, and how it ties together aspects of my proffesional nature, as well as a compliment to the misunderstood powers of natures' nature, not just our nature.

that is what i chose it for at the time.

thanks for sharing your opiniion with us about my choice of avatar!

yep yep,
ET

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Wow Blup, ... that is quite the Avatar, and it could probably be translated a hundred ways.

but to me, .... it looks like an angel about to be executed by firing squad, the only thing he's missing is a cigarette.

It's an artistic, emotional piece of work though, one of my favorites.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Sounds interesting
I can see the obvious in mine but wouldn't mind hearing a subliminal meaning
behind it.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

If my japanese is correct, ... which it rarely is, ..... doesn't " Piky Piky" mean the japanese equivalent of " Pedo Pedo" ?? Well that would be assuming your like a 60 year old guy with an avvy like that, but you are most likely a young girl.

mind you I learned Japanese from watching " Kill Bill" while extremely hammered.

Your avatar is like a doll, cute to look at, dress up, and in essence, is what you would like to be in an imaginary, ideal world.

It is your Anime "you".

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

aha.... E-Done.

You use Snoopy to seem more approachable and friendly, ... yet even snoopy cannot hide the fact that he's bad, and he knows it.

E is the kind of guy who wears a clown outfit to go out on a Mob Hit. Or puts a little smiley ball on the antenna of his Tank as it rolls over piles of bodies.

No matter how you dress E up, he's so cool he's cold as ice.

Put it this way, .... if a baby, and a tater tot were falling off of a cliff at exactly the same time, .. who would E-Done save first ?? .... exactly.

I'm exhausted, but shall return soon !

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Trying on a new look, please feel free to interpret.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

That was deep man....

Joking

Cheers though.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

That was deep man....

Joking

Cheers though.

Easy now, maybe he was a little tired at the time. His thread has mucho potentials.
Blindfolded angel
Label Nodded Fling
Old Fabled Lending
Balled Golden Find
Fell Blade Nodding
Addling Felon Bled
720 three word phrases total:
wordsmith.org...

phrases with identical ingredients, same letters:
blindfolded angel blup blup
Dung pulp babble Fled Old Nil
2,166 four worded options:
wordsmith.org...

possible natural echoes / input, reverberations off of semi-conscious and subconscious opinions, I think … but what do I base my opinion on?

Peace & happy thoughts,
ET

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Trying on a new look, please feel free to interpret.

one thing that one may interpret from the avatar, minus the "anagrams" is that you may give much thought to the future.

we read from right to left, and she is looking to her right, in a thinking position, and body language may be related to how we percieve language, it is the same body afterall, i think.

so one may interpret you also ponder about future possibilities. just make sure you don't forget to live in the moment also from time to time...

thoughts, things & stuff,
ET

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
reply to post by blupblup
Wow Blup, ... that is quite the Avatar, and it could probably be translated a hundred ways.

but to me, .... it looks like an angel about to be executed by firing squad, the only thing he's missing is a cigarette.

It's an artistic, emotional piece of work though, one of my favorites.

Originally posted by blupblup
That was deep man....

Joking

Cheers though.

I think it was deep … and a possibility according to some of my sources…

but to me, .... it looks like an angel about to be executed by firing squad,

Phrases with identical ingredients, same letters:
blindfolded angel blup blup
Blade fell pun Bind Bold Gulp

So .. here is one of my interpretations of one of IntastellaBurst’s interpretations of your avatar, and the conversation that ensued:

Blade fell = (could be interpreted as an execution)

Pun = (could be interpreted as someone joking around about it)

Blind = (could be interpreted as we don’t really know what it is we are always communicating, and are blind to the secret meanings we encrypt things with, ie meanings behind symbolism and all other variables)

Bold = (could be interpreted as meaning it took courage to even engage and entertain the possibilities of the conversational interaction)

Gulp = (could be interpreted as meaning what one does when they realize how much meaning/intentionalities can be derived/interpreted from analyzing the choices of avatars we choose and aspects of them)

but to me, .... it looks like an angel about to be executed by firing squad,

Sort of a “cliff note” of what I just said, with a lot less words, I might add. A sign of better efficiency than me perhaps, venturing into avenues I may be ignorant of.

I can partially see how you could come up with such an interpretation, but I say your skills may be better suited for some interpretations than i.

Hope you don’t think my contributions are too much fertilizer!

Thoughts, things and stuff,
ET

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: I'd love to hear anybodies insight into my amateur attempt at an avatar that has lasted my entire membership without any alterations.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

i'll post some thoughts on your avatar later today, i'm interested in seeing what info the op author provides.

yep yep,
ET

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
For those of you who are waiting for your avatar to be interpreted you can try your hand at interpreting an avatar at this thread.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

well well well, just happens to be your turn.

I happen to like that movie RedGolem, although the plot is somewhat complicated.

The calling card of a hopeless romantic, still awaiting your queen. Life does not always turn out the way we envision it, thats why they invented " Real Dolls".

thats as far as I could go off of a movie scene, ...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Thats an incredible drawing, ... perhaps you can sketch me sometime, I'll bring over some Hard Lemonade and Coconut Oil, .... we'll make a night out of it.

I take the picture to mean dehumanization, in a bleak, distant future. Like disneyland, the world is designed to appear homey and comfortable, yet they are like the equivalent of set pieces only existing to hide the mechanizations of a cruel cold world.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

How could I be anything but kind with an avatar like that kid ??

Whats the difference between you and her ? she's blonde, your brunette. Perhaps you wish you could wile out every now and then, why have a killer body if it can't be appreciated ?? a faint reminder of a single life now past.

so close, down right to the little black dress. but just different enough to live vicariously through.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
For those of you who are waiting for your avatar to be interpreted you can try your hand at interpreting an avatar at this thread.

Alright, think i will.

but, trying some of this OP's tactical interpretation advice... i'll share on this thread too, some interpretation of your avatar, but it is similiar to the one on your thread.

beauty and the beast.
she has no idea of at least on aspect of the journey that has brought him to his knees at the feet of a female of royal and noble origin.

same for him, he has no idea of at least one aspect of the journey that has brought her, a female royal noble rewarding by mere acknowledgment and recognition, that she is rewarding him for a thing she herself may never know..

both are magical in a real sense, but perhaps the real magic lies inbetween the distance of the two...

instead of relying on phrases with identical ingredients, ie letters, for an interpretation, i thought i would share with you what i think about when i first look at your avatar.

magic. and the mysteries of communication.....

thanks,
ET

similiar ideas, however different threads.

yours is a thread on ATSers interpretting the avatar above them, whereas this thread is about interpreting avatars and sharing information as to how we interpret what we interpret from avatars.

though i think both make good ideas for threads,
ET

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Is that a candle flame out of water ?

You seek to defy conventional perceptions, precocious and full of wonder, always the seeker. New idea's and experiences geniunely excite you.

You are not affraid as to how you look to others, and will gladly walk the road to find out whats at the end of it.

It is rare to find one's who are not completely deadened to life, apathy is the disease of this age.

so your attitude is as refreshing as the idea's you represent.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

Joe uses his avatar to express his interests in beastiality in a way so faint, no one would hardly take notice.

It's just King Kong, perhaps to us, but to the hordes of underground beastiality enthusiasts it is an indicator, an Ad, a calling card. We see nothing on the surface yet they make moves in the shadow's. Today it's gorilla's tommorrow it's salamander's.

Their perversions truly know no bounds !!!

Or perhaps Joe just really, really likes Naomi Watts. The Jury is out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join