page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40 >>

join

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

...... cuz im freeeeeeeeeeee,

...... free ballin.

I like your Avatar, the way it blends into the dark background ................... seem familiar ??

" Stella doublechecks his notes" .... it says here your a Past Life Regressionist ??? If one were so inclined, ..... coudn't someone just make stuff up ??? say if you don't like the person, ..... could you say they were Genhgis Khan or Hitler in a past life ?? ,,, they'd pretty much be forced to believe you.

You have chosen your Avy because it respresents a certain aire of mystery, magic, ..... and of course, darkness. Your a Witch !!! ( usualy i have to be in a relationship before I call someone that )

You harness the powers Satan has bestowed upon you in order to traverse the depths of the human psyche.

Some would give you praise because you do not sacrifice animals to your Dark Prince, .... however they are unaware this is because you are too busy sacrificing human babies.

I knows what your gonna tell me, ..... why your gonna say "" Oh no Stella, I'm not a Baaaad Witch, .... I'm the good kind, who spreads joy and love, who makes double rainbows appear, and drops candy and gumdrops as I skip around the place ""

Yeah Well, someone also once told me that Pickles are nothing but salty cucumbers ......... yeah right, you save that Jive for Jesus.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Give it a shot, junior

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by inchworm

Back for another serving aye.

What did you think about the last one ???

I thought it was perdy accurate.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Go on then ill have a go!
What dose mine say?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
i'll throw my avatar in the ring......

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
reply to post by woodwytch

...... cuz im freeeeeeeeeeee,

...... free ballin.

I like your Avatar, the way it blends into the dark background ................... seem familiar ??

" Stella doublechecks his notes" .... it says here your a Past Life Regressionist ??? If one were so inclined, ..... coudn't someone just make stuff up ??? say if you don't like the person, ..... could you say they were Genhgis Khan or Hitler in a past life ?? ,,, they'd pretty much be forced to believe you.

You have chosen your Avy because it respresents a certain aire of mystery, magic, ..... and of course, darkness. Your a Witch !!! ( usualy i have to be in a relationship before I call someone that )

You harness the powers Satan has bestowed upon you in order to traverse the depths of the human psyche.

Some would give you praise because you do not sacrifice animals to your Dark Prince, .... however they are unaware this is because you are too busy sacrificing human babies.

I knows what your gonna tell me, ..... why your gonna say "" Oh no Stella, I'm not a Baaaad Witch, .... I'm the good kind, who spreads joy and love, who makes double rainbows appear, and drops candy and gumdrops as I skip around the place ""

Yeah Well, someone also once told me that Pickles are nothing but salty cucumbers ......... yeah right, you save that Jive for Jesus.

Love it

And there was me thinking my avatar didn't say much ... wow !!!

However, I don't tell people who they were in their past lives ... I help them to retrieve their own memories (without using hypnosis I might add because that can create false memories and defeats the whole object)

As for the Dark Prince ... or the Horned God Of Wild Nature as I like to call him, he's a pussycat when you get to know him ... and human sacrifice ... only on special occasions honest stella.

Never summoned-up a double rainbow but I have driven through the end of a regular rainbow when I was visiting my friend on the Isle of Skye ... sorry to say ... no candy or gumdrops

Am I a good witch or a bad witch hmmm let's just say ... sometimes it's good to be bad sugar

Woody

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I'm in

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Count me in IB

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Who is this person, what is he holding and what does it mean to me?

I'm just going to freestyle this one again, because thats whats been working lately.

He is " Ravens Claw", a mystic and a sage, He is holding an Eagles feather, .... It has meaning because it belongs to you , .... You are in fact, .... an Eagle, and he uses it to taunt you whenever you fly near.

No no, ... wait, ..... YOU are the Native American, ..... who does the taunting, because in the depths of your alcohol induced delirium you believe The Eagle to be stalking you.

I am so off today, ... and to be quite honest, ... this is getting embarrasing in front of a Super Moderator.

I got it, ....

The man in the picture is your Great Grandfather, .... " Grey Fox " ..... Once keeper of the Golden Feather, Written about in legend, the Golden Feather would be passed through generations until one day a sleeper would awaken to lead mankind out of the darkness..... the Legend never stated where mankind would eventualy be left, as this is something beyond early imaginings, .... but wherever it was, .... it was a better place, free of fear and persecution.

When you were born, a miraculous sign was witnessed, ... as three bald eagles converged and simultaneously screeched as you took your first breathes, ..... Knowing this to be the sign of your coming, Grey Fox left the Feather with you, .... he departed into the wilderness and was never seen again.

You see Masqua, ... it is YOU, .... you are the chosen one !!!

Though instead of hearing the calling set before you, .... you instead chose to become a Super Moderator on ATS. ... and spend your days editing, banning, and surfing the web looking at innapropriate pictures of Women and their Pets.

..... and the Golden Feather ???

Oh you still have that, ..... converted it into an old fashioned type Ink Pen to Class up your Office.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

Well Lookee what we got here, .....

almost forgot about this thread William, .... but it appears I am here, .... and so are you, .... so lets get down to business.

This seems to be some very frightening scenery from a haunted house you used to work at in Montanta. ....The mood is eerie and melancholy.

Your responsiblity was to dress up as a psychiatric patient with a nail in his head, ..... you would then run after the most fragile victims and yell obscenities such as " I got a #'ing nail in my head !!!!! " .

In fact you were so good that in those parts you were known as " The Crap Wrangler" ...... because you often made children, and even grown men crap their own pants.

Which brings me to your second position at the Haunted House : Shat Sweeper.

What does this say about you Will ?? You got a lot of spunk kid, very dilligent, .... with a penchant for discovering what drives mankind in its fruitless persuits.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

.... dear god,

Well I had a funny feeling there was something a little more than meets the eye when it came to your avatar, ... and to be honest, .. what I found was quite shocking.

When I plugged your screen name " Etherical Waterwave" into an anagram generator it returned a VERY, interesting result ....

"A Rectal Wheat Viewer "

So I'd like to run a few scenario's on what this could actualy mean.

Perhaps you run a website for irritable bowl syndrome sufferer's, ..... where you eat certain wheat products and then " view" what impact they have on your bowl affliction. ....... and then blog about it.

Maybe wheat actually HAS a rectal cavity, .... and you work at a wheat harvesting plant observing these cavities for quality control purposes......

last but not least, ..... you watch strange Korean movies which involve wheat, ... and well, ...... well that one is left best for the imagination.

I give myself an A for effort

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Go for it
I've gotten a few U2U asking what exactly is in the picture (Einstein is holding a marionette of himself).

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Bildeberg

Ok Pal .....

You didn't quite give me much to work with, ...... just a plain purple ( your fav color) background with one solitary word .... " EarthBound".

an anagram generator gave me some interesting results, ....

so I'll go ahead an let you have those:

Donut Rehab, perhaps you have a fried pastry addiction ??

Orb Haunted, are you haunted by orbs, ..... they could be the spirits of dead donuts.

A Bod Hunter, pretty self explanatory.

Hoe Turn Bad, have you had a falling out with a love interest ??

He Tour Band, are you musicaly inclined at all ?

Boa Trend Uh, perhaps your not too certain of the sudden rise in boa popularity.

End Uh Abort, something you may have told a former gf.

Nude Bar Hot, i didnt even know there were nude bars.

Undo The Bra, INDEED.

Nut Head Bro, mental issues ??

A Boner Thud, have you recently sustained any sensitive ...... injuries ??

This is just a small sample of anagrams I came across for your avy, ... all easily verifiable, .... and VERY telling. Turned out it was an anagram goldmine.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

So I am the korn! christian! Reap me o dear God!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Can't remember if I've been "done" or not.... but if not, do me... do me

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Interpret your SKOV bro!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Keep it family friendly please.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Instella i love your comments on peoples avatars!!!

So please let me in that pretty head of yours.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Like a crow addled by decomposing grain, you have flapped about in wild circles. In some ways, your wings stirred the air surrounding the truth, but flew on unaware. All in all, though, a fair accounting. My hat's off to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40 >>

join