It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Will Interpret Your Avatar !!!

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I challenge an interpretation of my avatar.

Who is this person, what is he holding and what does it mean to me?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
I challenge an interpretation of my avatar.

Who is this person, what is he holding and what does it mean to me?

I am guessing he is your spiritual guide,the feather could represent a pen,
which encourages you to write!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Jesus NT ...... only from the mind of you.

..... Now what the # is that ???

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

The guide part is right... that's what he means to me. Who he is and what he's holding (besides the feather) is what still remains to find out. It's not impossible, btw. He's known around the world and so is what he's holding.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Originally posted by mamabeth

The guide part is right... that's what he means to me. Who he is and what he's holding (besides the feather) is what still remains to find out. It's not impossible, btw. He's known around the world and so is what he's holding.

is that a bald eagle feather? I have a bald eagle that migrates near by my home, there are quite a few on the river about 10min away aswell. beautiful bird of prey!!

best I can come up with is its a tribal band that signifies unity between tribes. thats just a guess tho.
the eagle feather means many things to natives of N.America
edit on 1/5/2011 by -W1LL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL
is that a bald eagle feather? I have a bald eagle that migrates near by my home, there are quite a few on the river about 10min away aswell. beautiful bird of prey!!

best I can come up with is its a tribal band that signifies unity between tribes. thats just a guess tho.
the eagle feather means many things to natives of N.America
edit on 1/5/2011 by -W1LL because: (no reason given)

It's an eagle feather alright
and it does mean a lot to Native Americans. The belt (or band) has within its symbols a prophecy. There are 6 single symbols and one double (in the center and close to his left hand) on the belt.

If I typed V's instead of diamond shapes, it would look like this: V V V W V V V.

edit on 5/1/11 by masqua because: punctuation

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

you have me intrigued! I have not seen that pic before? What does it all mean!!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

I'm freeballin it baby ....

Now_Then, .... a man who enjoys a crisp piece of toast from time to time, .... a man who is not affraid to blur the lines between sexes, ......

To be honest NT, ... the first few times I got to chat with you, .... I was CONVINCED you were a woman, ... so I'm sorry if I made any innapropriate comments, U2U's, ...... or pictures.

Most would look at your avatar and see just a goof-ball photo shop of some animals put together, that it may be, ... yet at the same time, ... it is so much more than that.

Here with your avatar, .... once again you challenge the casual observers standard definition of "what is" , .... and demonstrate " what can be". It is a great teaching device you see.

The more we can move our minds from the stale, concrete views of reality, the more we realize that we live in a world where we provide the definitions, .... a place where the imagination thrives, and even true miracles become possible.

The only men who know where this line between reality and infinity exists, .... are those of us who have crossed it.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Allright, .... off the top. files.abovetopsecret.com...

This one is strange indeed, .... it kind of reminds me of a 90's alternative video, ..... but then again, most things do. Am I trapped in time you ask ??? No, .... I think your just trapped in "suck".

Anyway, here we have a grainy image of some post apocalypic wasteland, with a ufo in the background and what looks like a hitchhiker waving you over.

Now, ..... what is the most remarkable thing about that image ?? is it the UFO ?? or the scene of destruction this takes place in ??? No.

It is the Hitchhiker !!! Your going to tell me, ... while all this is going on their just casualy standing there waving at the camera ?? I think not, .... and this isnt a casual sunday afternoon, this looks like a # 'ing trap.

That guy ain't no guy Chico !!! but an alien imposter waving you over to your doom, ...... they always come in peace until their shooting you in the back with a high velocity energy weapon.

....... and why did they travel 26 lightyears and destroy an entire species of humanoids ???

I got four words for you mofo ......... Reeses, peanut butter cups.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e6ba1c411a93.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hmmmmmmmmm Bluemooone2 waves over IntastellaBurst , offers a resses peanut butter cup and says ` You wana take a ride?`

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Alright.

Bring it on.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Didaji

What does my avatar say about me ?

LOL, Do you really have to ask ???

This one doesnt even require explanation, it doesn't take George Michael to figure it out.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3885d29ef68f.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 6-1-2011 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

I gladly abide Marty .....

What we have here is your "Totem", an idea brought to light by the movie Inception, ..... in where the main character could not differentiate between reality and his dreams, .... and used a Top as his indicator, because in his dreams it never stopped spinning.

You see Marty, ..... we are now inhabiting a world where an amazing work of facial art such as this :

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/213159f783b2.jpg[/atsimg]

............... is not only feasible, it is an object of Pride and admiration.

I hate to break it to you , .... but such a thing is only possible in a world where imagination meets illusion. ....... and reality is defined by perception.

Perhaps mortality is the future of home entertainment, and this place is simply a play pen for Immortals, .... perhaps this world is founded on a "chip" we cannot fathom, created with an energy we cannot perceive. ... who am I to speculate on such things.

Only one thing is for sure, ... soon or later, the dreamers shall awaken.

and so it still spins Marty, ..... it .... still ...... spins.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca60c1a9f096.gif[/atsimg]

edit on 6-1-2011 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Can you interpret my avatar? I've only changed it once and added the contrast of a "yellow" background for ease of locating where I left off in replies to threads.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Xavialune

Dante sat there looking at the picture of his mistress Xavia........ as his mind began to wander into distant memories and exquisite sensations.

He could still hear her voice, that distinctive melody which called him names and issued him orders. He could still feel the whip across his back, ..... and her high heels on his tender sack.

You see, ... this was the only type of love a Dominatrix could give, ..... and he did, in fact, .... love her.

They kept a thin contact by correspondents, Dante went to work at a sugar cane plantation, struggling to keep afloat, ....... while Xavia continued her career as a Dominatrix, ... eventualy landing a part time gig urinating on the face of a popular actor of the time, .... an actor who shall remain unnamed, yet if you have seen a little known movie called " National Treasure", you probably have a good idea of who I speak of.

It would be almost 15 years after their first sessions together, that passion and longing would not allow them to be apart any longer. They realized they had spent their lives in vain, ... desperately trying to capture what they felt all those years earlier, ......

Dante had saved for this occasion most of his life, .... so he departed on a plane for Maine as his belongings left 3 days prior by delivery service, .......

HIs belongings arrived ahead of him as scheduled, .... though while Xavia began unpacking an urgent news message was broadcast on telivision, ....... Dante's flight had disintigrated upon landing, ....... and there were no survivor's.

...... I got a little dramatic on this one, .... a little " legend of the falls" ...... my bad, lol .

The point is, ..... live for the day, it may be all we have.

edit on 7-1-2011 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca60c1a9f096.gif[/atsimg]

dreidel dreidel dreidel i made u out of clay dreidel dreidel dreidel

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashyr

I'm not sure if you wanted an interpretation ......

Yet your in luck, .... for I am a gracious host.

Your avatar is of the famous Sub-Zero, who became famous during the early nineties with his debut video game "mortal kombat".

Catapulted into superstardom, Sub-Zero did not handle the fame very well, as he soon developed a terrible "snow" habit. Even though this was known during the making of mortal kombat 2, most of the other fighters overlooked his problem in effort to complete the game.

During the making of mortal kombat 3, Sub-Zero was scarred over his left eye when he tripped in his dressing room onto a complimentary fruit basket, his problem became unavoiadable and his character was replaced with a stunt double played by Reptile.

As his dwindling finances forced him into poverty, ... Sub-Zero took to the streets, throwing spin kicks for spectators to earn money, ... there he would eventualy turn to smoking ice.

Sub was not heard from for quite some time, ......

Then, by happenstance or fate, whichever you subscribe to, ..... Sub-Zero was seen on an episode of Cops using his powers to supply strange men with " snow jobs" in exchange for money.

After being tracked down and rehabilitated he was cast in Mortal Kombat Annihilation: the movie, ... he now lives comfortably in Thousand Oaks California with his lovely wife Kitana.

edit on 9-1-2011 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
reply to post by Xavialune

Dante sat there looking at the picture of his mistress Xavia........ as his mind began to wander into distant memories and exquisite sensations.

He could still hear her voice, that distinctive melody which called him names and issued him orders. He could still feel the whip across his back, ..... and her high heels on his tender sack.

You see, ... this was the only type of love a Dominatrix could give, ..... and he did, in fact, .... love her.

They kept a thin contact by correspondents, Dante went to work at a sugar cane plantation, struggling to keep afloat, ....... while Xavia continued her career as a Dominatrix, ... eventualy landing a part time gig urinating on the face of a popular actor of the time, .... an actor who shall remain unnamed, yet if you have seen a little known movie called " National Treasure", you probably have a good idea of who I speak of.

It would be almost 15 years after their first sessions together, that passion and longing would not allow them to be apart any longer. They realized they had spent their lives in vain, ... desperately trying to capture what they felt all those years earlier, ......

Dante had saved for this occasion most of his life, .... so he departed on a plane for Maine as his belongings left 3 days prior by delivery service, .......

HIs belongings arrived ahead of him as scheduled, .... though while Xavia began unpacking an urgent news message was broadcast on telivision, ....... Dante's flight had disintigrated upon landing, ....... and there were no survivor's.

...... I got a little dramatic on this one, .... a little " legend of the falls" ...... my bad, lol .

The point is, ..... live for the day, it may be all we have.

edit on 7-1-2011 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

whoah great story!

and
at national treasure! hahaha...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Tearman

This may not be the in depth analysis you were looking for, ....

But cut me some slack pal, .... im 38 pages in and somewhat delirious by nature.

So I'll free ball it, .... off the top of the dome.....

Your screen name is TearMan, ...... Tear Man ??? That would suggest your some type of superhero who's only power is to create tears at will.

The triangle in your avatar represents the symbol you wear on your outfit, .... while the planet and eclipe represent the planet you hail from, ....... Tearamisu. You were sent to earth as a baby, ... as your homeworld faced obliteration by another race. Unfortunately in the face of utter destruction all they could manage to do was cry.

However this has suited you a much better advantage here on Earth, as we are emotional beings and such a power is not easily overlooked, ....... why just last week, you were able to foil an armed robbery singlehandedly, ..... as they were left awestruck and paralyzed at such a display of raw emotion and beauty.

Come to think of it, .... I'm sure your avatar has a very deep meaning, ..... involving the human consciousness and its functions within multiple dimensions of existence, ...... maybe the pyramids, .... and 2012 for good measure.

What does it say about you ??? your a complex man, with a complex avatar, ... and complex tear ducts. You sometimes marvel at the beauty of the world and cry silently to yourself, ...... although this "world" you are marveling at is actualy a movie, ...... a movie called " Sisterhood Of The Travelling Pants".

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40 >>

join