It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Will Interpret Your Avatar !!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

QUOTE: Val

""Interesting! though the smirk Givenmay inspires affects her in such a way she never expected, completely destroying any intentions she first had to strike me down! her fork has been replaced by a Halo and her tail by feathery wings! ....the icy gaze she once had has been lit by the fire and passion that fuels our hearts , and our souls now dance together with boundless energy around that very same fire! ""

END QUOTE

You are growing by leaps and bounds, it is refreshing to hear a man speak of love the way you do, I am glad to see you bringing your passion and your character from the inside, .... out.

amazing how love can be the catalyst for change and evolution, and no matter what happens you will come out a better person for it.

When we are in love sometimes we can live lifetimes in a day, and a single moment can last forever, how I miss it's sweet embrace.

I will continue interpretations when I return, but any help is welcome !

[edit on 24-6-2010 by IntastellaBurst]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
reply to post by whatukno

In fact I'm stressing out because I can't finish all the readings at once, I feel like I have OCD, I can't stand to leave work unfinished. :bnghd:

So if you, or anyone else would like to assist me in my interpretations, it would be greatly appreciated.

IntastellaBurst,

maybe authoring a new thread instead, where ATSers/BTSers can offer insight as to what they interpret from avatars, or how others avatars make us "feel"? I have some suggestions for names, and would certainly jump on board. But, this thread is already honey coated enough for the flies on the wall of ATSers ... but here are some suggestions, if it is not too late to change the title of your thread, or add to it:

Avatar Thoughts Society (A.T.S.)

Using the ATS Search engine I did find some threads with similarities with your thread, but no such thread with your projected format or intentions:
Game: Rate the Avatar above You 1 to Ten
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Game: Rate the Avatar above You from 1 to 10 (New)

Avatar & possible subliminal messages within it?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

who has got the best Avatar at ATS

those were the threads I found when using the ATS search engine and typing in keywords “rate” and “avatar”:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I do like the precept behind this thread!
just don't think it is just up to your head
to interpret all meanings of truth instead

just some suggestions, and yes, i would be honored to offer what interpretations could exist concerning peoples' choice avatars.

thanks for sharing and choosing to be who it is you are,
ET

P.S.
(i've edited this post 4 times, and have no idea why it is in bold print from the point "I do like the precept behind this thread!") ????

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

Mod edit: Fixed bold text error for member.

[edit on 6/24/2010 by AshleyD]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Well, I really just used it to show I'm a fan of Mercyful Fate/King Diamond and heavy metal in general...but Kitten in devil horns works also

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I was like that till I was 16! And the pic is of my red blood cells!!

I was anaemic and immune deficient till They took out my spleen and gall bladder.

Imagine your day consists of about 5 hours of 'normal' activity, then you sleep the rest of it. Too tired is how I describe it.

But now, I guess I am overactive. I sleep for only 5 hours and the rest is full of work, running the kids around. I love it!

It feels good to be alive!

MM

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MissMegs

Is there any way I could have guessed that Meg's ???

.... and people say psychic abilities are stuff of legend.

Well I say I am legend !! lol.

Though most of these are just for fun. I shall return to do more.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

No, you couldn't have guessed it. I just threw it in 'cos the pic doesn't really say much

You made my smile bigger today

MM

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nick_napalm

Some thoughts that come to mind when viewing your avatar:

Corpsmen? American? Landscaper? Paramedic?
Encarnalised Nonacademic?

some other phrases that come to mind as possible interpretations:

Clearance Romps Unkind
Accompanies Nerd Knurl
Crankcase Implored Nun
Prelim Dunno Crankcase
Acclaim Drunken Person
Clearance Dorms Pun kin
Ponder Kinsmen Accrual
Radicals Uncork Penmen
Karmas Unconcerned Lip

But something I get from your avatar I like the most is:

Calm Round Snake Prince

there are some ... interpretations... of an avatar ....

thanks,
ET

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
IntastellaBurst,
here are some possible connections/interpretations i get from your avatar:

Built Translates
Blest Naturalist
Labels Antitrust
Lit Neural BTS ATS

But my personal favorite thing I get from your avatar, and relevant to this thread is this:

Lab Runs A.T.S. Title

* I get these “psychic readings” from re-arranging the letters of your avatar.

I FIGURE: it is sort of like a card game …

You dealt them to me, I can exert enough free will to hold them in my hands however I so choose.

Thanks & Thoughts & things & stuff,
ET

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This sounds pretty fun...

Go for it.

TheAssoc.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

Hi Joecroft, i'll help out the op and take a stab at one possible interpretation of your avatar, but just like a picture is worth a thousand words, words may also be worth a thousand pictures ....

so, if i remember that scene right from the King Kong movie, that is where and when she is JOKING around and performing for King Kong on that giant ROCK cliff, right?

two key words: Joking & Rock, and i assume you are a Gentleman ...

Gent Of Joking Rock

and, if we use those same ingredients (the same letters) and re-arrange "Gent Of Joking Rock" we can get:

Joecroft King Kong

how was that for an avatar reading?

good, bad, ugly, pretty?

thanks,
ET

(edited to add a space i missed inbetween words, in other words: i edited this post for NOTHING, and took the time to add these words to justify why i edited this post for NOTHING. ironic, another FIFTY words for explaining NOTHING)

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Sounds like fun so go ahead.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bonkera

Bonkera maps,
Ape Mask Born
the words bars and bankers and banks comes up a lot….?

somethings i get from your avatar, if you don't think much of the readiing, let me kindly remind you i spent 50 words in a previous post on this thread explaining an edit to add nothing.

communication can be more than from left to right,
ET

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Missmegs,
Is there someone you know close to you named Amber?

yes, this is related to a possible interpretation based upon an aspect of your avatar.

Thanks,
ET

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Thanks et. Here are my thoughts at this link, there are lots of three word items.
testyzz.blogspot.com...
That was fun.
Sorry I missed the reply to button, I am new here.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by bonkera]

[edit on 24-6-2010 by bonkera]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hi Stella, what does my avatar say about me?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Not so far in my life. Starting a new job Tuesday so the realms of possibility are definately there...

You have piqued my interest tho.

Interpretation of yours: it hit me as natural strength, like an ant picking up 100 tomes it's weight, or a volcano. The strength of nature is something that appeals to you?

MM

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I love anytime I get to see Blup Blups avatar! Best on ATS in my opinion!

I like Nicks too |:>

Okies, I bet I'm gonna be easy though. Fun Fun.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissMegs
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Not so far in my life. Starting a new job Tuesday so the realms of possibility are definately there...

Thank you for the response, and i hope you find your new job meets and/or exceeds your expectations. jobs can be full of opportunities to learn more about ourselves, and others.

You have piqued my interest tho.

the OP piqued my interests, too. And so, here we are offering insight into what "secrets" peoples Avatars might hold...

Interpretation of yours: it hit me as natural strength, like an ant picking up 100 times it's weight, or a volcano. The strength of nature is something that appeals to you?

the strengths of natures' creationings appeals to all life, but sometimes the possibilities are outside the realm of one's wildest imaginations ...

I have no interest in derailing or taking over this thread. I believe the OP has a great idea here on this thread, I am just utilizing skills available to offer different possible interpretations of avatars, as the OP author invited us ATSers/BTSers to do.

What I have done, and provided examples of, are these steps:
1 = taken the avatar holders chosen name,
2 = chosen the fewest words to describe an aspect of the avatar.
3 = I plugged these words (screen name & key words describing the avatar) and plugged them into this sight, (or simply write them out on a piece of paper)

wordsmith.org...

I have no intentions of making any claims that the methods the OP or anyone else uses is/are less effective at “interpreting” possible truisms based upon one’s avatar. Certainly people are entitled to their own “opinions”.

Incidently, the above stated methods are how I came about the name “Amber”, but admittingly this may be tied into a future event.

Nature can seem unnatural to some at times, but who defines nature?

Here are some phrases with identical ingredients (but perhaps not the end all be all of all answers), but certainly something we may not be able to easily ignore forever ….. just a tool/energies flowing through us…

"Missmegs Rainbow"
I plugged that into a “anagram” generator and asked for only 3 worded options:
wordsmith.org...

Of Which we can see offers us 3,249 results. So I “mentally fish” through what I know from my perspective(s) and find a few options I think are relevant to the content and integrity of this thread.

Here are some results out of the 3,249 results from the keywords “Missmegs Rainbow”:
Wins Bags Memoirs …. (possibly meaning you have won a bag with “memoirs”)
Wins Mirages Mobs …. (possibly meaning you have won a mirage / rainbow)
Wins Omegas Brims … (??? me thinks someone luvs you)
Brain Swigs Memos … (possibly meaning you ponder on the things you read)
Enigma Brows Isms … (possibly meaning you can be an enigma)

***Disclaimer***:
Any label applied to us is only as mentally appetizing as one photograph of one specific moment in time is. No photograph defines us in totality, nor does any label. Perhaps our truest potentials exceed our own languages wildest imaginations..

Again, I would infinitely suggest also listening to the input of the OP, and also feel free to share what you think about other peoples’ avatars that venture into this thread.

Hope this helps,
ET

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
My avatar? I certainly didn’t consciously know this when I chose my screen name, or the picture, but here is one “anagram” for “esoteric teacher”:
I tore each secret

Here are some phrases with identical ingredients concerning the phrase “candle water flame”:
Almanac Dwelt Free … (I think my brain is full of a lot of facts, and I certainly strive to dwell free)
Reflected A Lawman … (Dear Lawman, what are the number of mandatory expectations (laws) required of me in order to conform to your societies expectations? … there, got that possible interpretation close to right)

And I like the possibilities in these two phrases with identical ingredients, too:
Candle Water Flame
A Wet flare Can Meld

Thoughts, things & stuff,
ET

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

... and on to Tribe.

Tribe this may be at a subconscious level, but it appears as though your avatar may be in response to sexual frustrations. As you have rendered your ideal man, who also happens to be endowed like a lion. You may also be leaning towards bondage as your headline reads " A man chooses, a slave obey's " lol. What's that ? your straight you say ??

realisticaly, the man you created in your avatar is you, and although he appears strong and powerful, his strongest attribute is his big heart.

The lion may represent strength, or a totem animal.

I hope I wasn't too brutal on you buddy

[edit on 25-6-2010 by IntastellaBurst]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join