It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Will Interpret Your Avatar !!!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

lol nice

Thanks I needed that

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Symbolism ?? wut the hell is that boy ??

Sounds like one of those words that the hippies are always throwin around, spreadin the communism.

Hell I wish we had some a them hippies in Nam, not that they fight particularly well, but they woulda made some damn good human shields.

What I see on that there avatar is ole G.W. .... he's prolly flipping through a bible, being the god fearing man that he is. Go git em G.W. .... go on ... git them sob's. wooohoooo !!

I love but two men in my life, .... Jesus and George Bush, ......... sometimes..... I envision them, ... in a biker bar, ..... and I'm just a drifter ..... rolling through town....... anyway I'm getting off the point.

God bless G.W. and god bless america.

You saw that in my avatar?

Looks like i am going to have to change to something else.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

To be honest I wasn't sure what to make of it, ...

I'm not sure what an Ape symbolizes, so I just went with George Bush, ... maybe it was the hat.

The rest of it I just kinda free balled. With a country accent, .... once again, ... probably the hat.

There is no real method to my madness, ... just shear lunacy.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
and mine?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

To be honest I wasn't sure what to make of it, ...

I'm not sure what an Ape symbolizes, so I just went with George Bush, ... maybe it was the hat.

The rest of it I just kinda free balled. With a country accent, .... once again, ... probably the hat.

There is no real method to my madness, ... just shear lunacy.

Oh man, i am sorry. i was just joking.
GW is just such a lightning rod, i found it humorous. LOL.

Personally, i care neither one way nor the other about him. I think he is genuinely nice, but a pawn for whatever it is his father is mixed up in. But this thread is far to light spirited for that!

My apologies for raining on the parade.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by christinaV

I hope anyone can play!

I see...

A nervous uncertainty with being in authority but still wishing to be the centre of attention and to guide people onto happier times. I see a lot of effort and planning has gone into preparing for this moment and every eventuality has been considered in advance.

Saying that though there are a couple of negative aspects I pick up on. Consumerism and waste being a large part of your life and fears for people finding out about private areas or hobbies in your life which you think people would mock or perhaps even hunt you down for having.

So...how did I do?

-m0r

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
reply to post by christinaV

I hope anyone can play!

I see...

A nervous uncertainty with being in authority but still wishing to be the centre of attention and to guide people onto happier times. I see a lot of effort and planning has gone into preparing for this moment and every eventuality has been considered in advance.

Saying that though there are a couple of negative aspects I pick up on. Consumerism and waste being a large part of your life and fears for people finding out about private areas or hobbies in your life which you think people would mock or perhaps even hunt you down for having.

So...how did I do?

-m0r

wow, your pretty good. i made my avatar myself with microsoft paint, it just took me a few minutes, as you can probably tell, hehe. when i have more time i should make a better one.

yes, i dont like to be in authority, and i wish everyone would be happier. sometimes i do plan too much and it makes me indecisive because i am afraid i will choose badly. im not big in consumerism though, i hate shopping and dont have many clothes, i feel that owning too much stuff weighs me down. one of my biggest fears is people finding out im self conscious and dont have much self esteem and havent figured out my purpose in life. i do feel that people are after me, a bit paranoid, i dont know why though, for everything and anything i guess.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Omega85

Hey brother, ....

Or as they say in your homeland, ..... hello comrade !!.

Huh ?? What ?? Comrade ??

Thats right Omega, ... or as your avatar is known in the Marvel universe, .... Omega RED !!. A sly reference.

... and much like your avatar, you are a villain who seeks to spread Communism throughout the world.

Many would think the number " 85 " refers to the year of your birth, but in actuality it was the year of a movie release which would change the direction of your life forever. The movie ?? " Rocky 4" In which tensions between the USSR and the western world are played out between Rocky Balboa and Ivan Drago. Resulting in Drago's ultimate defeat, and America's acceptance and admiration by the USSR.

Unfortunately due to Russian propaganda and your young age at the time, you believed Drago to be a real person who was victimized in an american " documentary". It is at this time in which you swore vengeance and allegiance to all things Communism.

- On a side note: I would like to thank you for the glamour shots of yourself which you sent in, although they were not requested, ...or even needed really... However now I am thinking your " rebel falconer " type pose would look OK on my wall, next to my freehand drawing of Jesus feeding some small dinosaurs.
edit on 9-10-2010 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by inivux

Studying the minimalist nature of your avatar, I thought perhaps you could be some type of artist, photographer, or even a designer. The five pointed "star" being something drawn on your laptop, symbolizing your "brand".

Perhaps your just a young man who doesn't neccesarily follow through with things in life, because you've lived through far too much of it, wandering aimlessly through the world, searching for a place to rest your weary head.

Then again, perhaps all of this is just a dream Mr. Reed.

WAKE UP.
edit on 9-10-2010 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I need an avatar....and haven't been able to sort it with the new ats pic space stuff

mwah

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Did you forget mine?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Nope, not at all, theres still a couple before you.

I'm not an avatar interpreting machine !!!

" Stella leaves to oil his gears "

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Spy VS Spy.

You avatar reads " Trust me, I never lie " oh right !! Like I'm going to trust you now !! you sob !! Is this what you tell the ladies before slipping a Roofie in their Margarita's.

These Spies who are locked in perpetual battle, could easily be metaphor's for modern religions, governments, and idea's. Islam VS Christianity, Creationist VS Evolutionist, Capitalist VS Communist.

... and while we observe these characters, blinded by their ignorance as they struggle against eachother in vain, ...... so then, perhaps they will look upon us, doing the same.

Some of us may see the world through the eyes of a White spy, .... or a Black spy, ...... while only a select few of us, can see the Comic in its entirety.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
What does my avatar say about me?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Seeing as how I've had to re-do my avatar, (yeah, thanks for that, higher ups) would you be so kind as to do mine again?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sandman441

First off, just let me say that I have never seen an anatomically correct Smiley Face.

Initially I believed the "point" or bulge it was proudly displaying was a nose, or perhaps even a mouth. However upon further review it can only be positively narrowed down to one thing, And due to the inproportionate relation of this " Bulge" to the rest of the "body"........... that Smiley actually has a reason to be happy.

What does it say about you ??? Penile Envy.

Actually I dont recognize it, if you'd like to share where you've gotten it from please feel free

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

reply to post by spy66

Spy VS Spy.

You avatar reads " Trust me, I never lie " oh right !! Like I'm going to trust you now !! you sob !! Is this what you tell the ladies before slipping a Roofie in their Margarita's.

These Spies who are locked in perpetual battle, could easily be metaphor's for modern religions, governments, and idea's. Islam VS Christianity, Creationist VS Evolutionist, Capitalist VS Communist.

... and while we observe these characters, blinded by their ignorance as they struggle against eachother in vain, ...... so then, perhaps they will look upon us, doing the same.

Some of us may see the world through the eyes of a White spy, .... or a Black spy, ...... while only a select few of us, can see the Comic in its entirety.

Hahaha. Yeah, i exchange my wife's aspirin with a Roofie every now and then

Apart from that you where spot on. Knowledge VS Knowledge or Intelligence VS Intelligence that is what ATS seams to be all about.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

It is Kilgor, the Ticat.
Not a Cat, and not a Tiger, yet a Hybrid of them both.

Kilgor was created when his pregnant mother was viciously attacked by a rabid Tiger, and although she did not survive the ordeal Kilgor did. Containing all the strengths of both species yet none of their weaknesses.

Kilgor would go on to kill her master's and stage the first cat rebellion, as mankind alligned itself with the dog race, it sparked a war that would last the better part of 16 years. Driving both specie's to the brink of oblivion.

However in a strange twist of fate, it would be Kilgor's descendants and the feline's who would come to the aid of the human race as they faced extinction from a new and terrifying threat, ....... the Dolphin Apocalypse !!

For as mammals developed on land, their sea going counterpart the Dolphin lay in wait, quietly evolving, biding their time for the perfect opportunity to strike.

Eventually it would take the threat of a foreign species to unite both humans and feline's together, twisting their destiny together, untill one far off day, due to the mutated, recessive gene's of Kilgor's descendants, and human perversion, a new specie's would arise which would cast all others into shadow and memory. .

The ThunderCat !!!

edit on 10-10-2010 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

That was worth waiting for!! What an amazing imagination you have!
Thanks!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
hello... farout I got lost ! There is another thread that says: 'Interpret the Avatar above' and I was looking for this one. Well, I found it and I would love it if you could do mine?

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join