It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Will Interpret Your Avatar !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I think this is a good way to finally put my overactive imagination and high analytical abilities to work, ...

It's amazing what an avatar can say about someone, by what it does, or doesn't show.

I will become the modern day equivalent to a palm reader, and reveal hidden gem's about your true nature.

Step right up. Come one, come all.

( For entertainment purposes only, 99 Cents the first three readings, A division of Miss Cleo International)

[edit on 24-6-2010 by IntastellaBurst]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Okies. Ill bite, what does mine say about me?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Go on then fella!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Not so much my current one, but this one maybe?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bb56dbbb2975.jpg[/atsimg]

MM

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
It wont take long to suss out mine

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

The mighty WoodPecker, forever flying after the one who got away, represented by the rose in its mouth. The fact that it's a woodpecker would hint that this person you miss is also a Man, ... of Latino descent.

The phrase " Still life with wukky" may indicate that you feel you are merely existing instead of living.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by IntastellaBurst]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Aight, anaylise mine. I wanna see wat it says about me.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Yours is hard to make out Val, .... oooohhh the spirits are fading.

It appears to be a picture of you ?? Smiling, happy, like a young lad's first trip to a massage parlour perhaps. But wait, whats this, there is a presence behind you, watching, waiting, plotting, ....... to strike down the very smirk she inspires !! and there lie's the irony !! it's GM !!!!! who's icy gaze has been set on your very soul iself !!

that is a girl on the side of you right ? hard to tell, lol. anyway, using your own avatar is a sign of self confidence and growth.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MissMegs

What is that, a microscopic picture of bee pollen or something ??

Bee pollen which would otherwise kill you if you were ever exposed to it out in the wild perhaps, but because you were born with an immune defficiency you are forced to stay indoor's, shielded from the outside world with a plastic bubble.

You spend your days looking through microscopes and finding beautiful images of the outside world, a world you will never know.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Fun - what does my avi indicate?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

Hello Dave, your impression of a human is quite impressive... and while I'm sure that kind of disguise may fly on the West side of Ireland your talking to a man who has owned multiple dogs.

While I admire your peaceful stance on the ancient Cat/Dog blood fued of old. We both know that neither side will give in untill the other is annihilated.

Everyone loves peace, untill it hits you in the face. Words to live by.

I will continue upon my return, .....

ooohhh the spirits are fading, ... the conduit is closing.....

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

The mighty WoodPecker, forever flying after the one who got away, represented by the rose in its mouth. The fact that it's a woodpecker would hint that this person you miss is also a Man, ... of Latino descent.

Yea, this was way off, First off, it's not a rose in the woodpecker's mouth, it's a match.

And the person, no, the woodpecker is chasing the redhead.

The phrase " Still life with wukky" may indicate that you feel you are merely existing instead of living.

This part you are pretty much right on.

[edit on 6/24/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This should be good.
Nice sence of humour on ya.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowLife

Oh what the hell, ... I'll do one more !!

Now here is a guy who likes his avatar's. The image is quite clear and direct, ... who doesn't like to sit atop a pile of skull's in a dark room ?? Like Conan sitting atop his throne with nothing left to conquer.

Sitting on top of skulls is a right we all have, and it's what our forefather's died for, every red blooded american should have a skull room.

Image aside, you feel as though you are being left out in a sense, living life in the shadow's, which is pretty obvious, ....

You also feel as though you are now the Lord of Darkness, because you have discovered how to turn the Lamp off in your room.

congradulations young one.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Have fun!!!

I remember a member doing one on my avatar awhile ago (ExtraAlien or something) and pretty accurate..

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Oh I can do this one.

Obviously "Joe Cool" is the mantra, and because "Joe Cool" is of course "Joe Cool", you are completely obsessed with tater tots!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Oh please wise one, interpret mine.

But no cheating and looking at my past post.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
reply to post by valiant

Yours is hard to make out Val, .... oooohhh the spirits are fading.

It appears to be a picture of you ?? Smiling, happy, like a young lad's first trip to a massage parlour perhaps. But wait, whats this, there is a presence behind you, watching, waiting, plotting, ....... to strike down the very smirk she inspires !! and there lie's the irony !! it's GM !!!!! who's icy gaze has been set on your very soul iself !!

that is a girl on the side of you right ? hard to tell, lol. anyway, using your own avatar is a sign of self confidence and growth.

Ok let me try.....

Interesting! though the smirk Givenmay inspires affects her in such a way she never expected, completely destroying any intentions she first had to strike me down! her fork has been replaced by a Halo and her tail by feathery wings! ....the icy gaze she once had has been lit by the fire and passion that fuels our hearts , and our souls now dance together with boundless energy around that very same fire!

My avatar represents me coming out of the the darkness I have encountered in the past, i'm a new person now and ready to show my face once again. the reason it's not fully visible is because i'm still quite mysterious and though i'm showing my face, there's alot more to me than most people will ever get to know/see! because I keep that part of me hidden from most!
The woman behind represents peoples interest in me, they're behind me looking at the side I don't show alot of and wanting to see me show it and learn more about me! and yes at the time I made it Givenmay was the person who inspired the face behind me!

So nice guess Mr Stella!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Ok, what does my avatar say about me?
Don't look at my profile either!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join