It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird dream with aliens who come after a soccer match is played

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
This might of just been a dream. I dreamed that I saw a UFO flying by me. Changing sizes, from small to large. Soon the craft opened in the air. Three or four large aliens who shared appearance with the grays offered me to take a ride in their spacecraft. I said I had a cough. They said o.k! Then took off after shaking my hand. For some reason I knew they came after I played soccer? Which I don't know why I told myself that in my dream. The aliens did look real enough to be scared of. What do you guys think? Could this be a prediction?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Well they were saying something about the World Cup and Disclosure....

but I just don't see it happening...

Soooo like maybe you read a thread about that and it came up in your subconscious mind...

Sorry I'm in a kinda sassy mood.

-Sol

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Maybe you're right. I'm not biggest alien fan out there. I did read some post about operation Blackjack and I've seen numerous hoaxed UFO videos. The aliens look like greys. But taller and more facial features.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Probs more they were inquisitive as to why an american was playing "soccer".

Iv had a few ufo dreams, freak me out at the time and im usualy disturbed for a few hours after i wake up.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
yuuup maybe something you have read previously here on ats. I'd link but I'm on my cellular telephone/really small computer.

I've had some weird dreams about friends and other fairly realistic events that when I woke up thought had actually happened.

9/11 I when I woke up I thought I may have been dreaming still just because it didn't seem like something like CAN happen

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Ok its most likely to just be a dream, but hey lets entertain the idea for a second!

One or two things struck me just from reading the thread title. The first was the World Cup in South Africa, then I thought of the movie District 9. Where did the Aliens show up? South Africa - which is a strange location for a blockbuster sci-fi/aliens movie (yes I know part of the thinking was to illustrate what apartheid was like so the location was more than apt) dont you think!

I know this is slightly on a different tangent to the OP but imagine the movie was a form of preparation for disclosure and at the World Cup closing ceremony they decide to show themselves.....the thought of Mandella greeting the new visitors and shaking their 'hands' - now that would be something.

Sorry if this seems off topic - its early in the morning and Im almost half asleep/dreaming as Im typing - good little daydream tho hehe

new topics

top topics

join