It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[b]* Desper:duh:ately seeking ad':D'ption!* [/b]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Hello Everybody on ATS!

A little daunting I guess for the first time here, as I really dont know what I am doing! How do I upload my avatar? ExPat living eight in Kuwait, Middle East. Is this enough for now? ;-)

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

To get your avatar uploaded, click the tutorial button on the black bar above. You should read Tutorials 4 and then 1. Hope that helps.

Also I don't think you can use bold in a title.

[edit on 13/6/04 by Hyperen]

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Welcome Galia_Moments,

I'm still pretty new myself, and working on the avatar!

Good to have someone in Kuwait. I look forward to hearing some views of the Middle East from someone out in the field! Can you get a good cup of tea over there for starters?

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Welcome Galia_Moments and muppet to ats/bts. The subject is already bold; therefore, bolding is unnecessary. Feel free to u2u me if you have any questions. Just below where it says send u2u, in case your wondering the location. u2u is instant messaging.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Feel free to u2u me if you need any help.

Gald to have you on board, Hope to see you around the boards

Asala

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hello, Galia_Moments!
I'm glad you joined up, and I look forward to reading your posts. Your winding up in Kuwait must be interesting story .

It looks like you have been pointed in the rigt direction for help learning the ins-and-outs of ATS. Here's some links that might help you out.:

Check out the excellent tutorials, Frequently Asked Questions, and Website Information. You'll be an ATS pro in no time.
The search feature is also important. The Google-powered site search on the same page is very easyto use. It works great for one-word searches

When you need something lighter to read and discuss, BelowTopSecret is the place to go.

Finally, if you are a SETI@Home user, or are interested in searching for E.T.'s, please consider joining our team.

Have fun and enjoy the boards!

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Galia_Moments
hope you enjoy if you need anything send me a u2u

se7n

new topics

top topics

join