It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thailand 4 Suns/2 UFO's in the Sky

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Could be a case of putting the sun dog video up first to discredit the UFO video they showed straight after. it even looks like they managed to get a euro kiddy fidler in at the end of the video (more discrediting?), was it him that recorded it?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
ive seen things like this before, with my own eyes. i may even have pictures i think.

my thoughts are that its some sorta perfect angle of the sun against a perfectly hazey atmosphere.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I live in the South..
we call em Sun Dawgs
--
The UFO images were interesting though. Very solid and sharp.
b

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Been some recent sightings of u.f.o's here along the vietnam/laos border area in recent months too. Several of the local villagers have seen them and Ive seen them a couple times with them. Now seeing your report from there in thailand starting to wonder if we may get more sightings here in s.e asia..

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey
...Can someone explain what 'sundogs' are? Sorry for my ignorance! I am not claiming anything by posting the video link, just thought it was interesting...

Here is a website that explains sundogs and many other kinds of atmospheric optical phenomena. It's a pretty interesting website to browse around. It's filled with phenomena that many on ATS have in the past said "OMG! What is this?"

www.atoptics.co.uk...

[edit on 6/24/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

(post by matinibroswick removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join