It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chemtrails just weather mods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
in world book 2004 dont know where but i read about cloud seeding which is done by airplanes to make it rain and the description sounded very much like chemtrails and even showed some illustrations.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I would find that a valid explanation except most of the "chem trails" I have seen in pictures occur in clear sky's-no clouds great thought. I am sure "cloud seeding" does occur to make rain, but that is a different subject.

[edit on 16-6-2004 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Chem trails have been found to contain Ethyl Dibromide which is a pesticide compound and also a wide array of powderd metal compounds. Heavy metal poisoning is a leading casue of nerological disfunction in human beings.... I believe it is no coincidence that since the start of the chemtrail program the number of anti depressant and pharmocological drug perscriptions has skyrocketed. Some of the Insanity of the last days of the roman empire was related to lead poisoning from the water pipes, they used the lead to sodder pipes together.... metal poisoning is a serious thing

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Although no one conducts a "test" over two continents, day in and day out for five years, weather-mod, "atmospheric", and radar testing are the stories that will be used when chemtrails STOP. In Europe, the public has been led to believe chemtrails are caused by some mysterious change in jet engines which makes them more polluting. The European exit strategy is to announce that pollution rules have been tightened, and suddenly there are no more chemtrails.

In English speaking countries, the policy has been to pretend they are a natural phenomena. This leaves no good explanation when they stop, which of course they have to do sooner or later. Since we are already conditioned to the idea that our government disregards our health and safety anytime they want to test something, all that will be needed is for someone in authority - probably Kerry - to announce that testing programs for weather-mod, atmospheric studies, etc., have been terminated. Then everyone can go back to sleep -- until the biological phase which is the obvious Part Two to the whole thing.

[edit on 13-6-2004 by Strider]

new topics

top topics

join