It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil is now within miles of Jacksonville Florida

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
And no suprise the MSM has nothing to say about it....

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Oh boy... This doesn't look good....

link

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphina
That fast? This is making my head spin.

watch what happens around day 70:

www.youtube.com...

The currents move fast once it reaches Miami.

Sri Oracle

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I just did a search for the location of the oil spill. This is what I came up with. I have no doubt that this may not be accurate and I pray that this spill does not make it around to the East coast. Unless of course it already has.

If it does, I will be the first one to file a claim for mental duress on me and my children. Oh, there is no doubt about it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ca701731010.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by LordTacos

Take what is left that you have in monies and and what is presious to you and leave!
Read it, watch it it if you wish..
It is what it is!

More to come if you want?

www.youtube.com...

www.helium.com...

www.rickackerman.com...

globalresearch.ca...

www.floridaoilspilllaw.com... il-contains-some-of-the-most-toxic-chemicals-that-we-know

www.youtube.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
this is my first reply (i have been lurking for a year or more)i like 7 miles from the beach in Jacksonville Florida i will try to get out there and get pics i am very interested

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Again one more time until the next time..

Thought you should know.

Be Wise!
Be Well!

Jesse!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hello World. . . Welcome to the Gulf Coast's nightmare! If it is in Jax, FL, then it will soon be in the Northern Atlantic and Europe!!!!!!!!!

The maps posted are only showing the "surface oil." The maps represent the sheen visible from satellite imagery, they are showing less than 20% of the actual oil mess. The dispersants are keeping the other 80% below the surface in giant plumes.

The heavier particulates are forming tar balls and being swept along the deep water currents.

The neutrally buoyant particulates are staying in these giant plumes and dead zones and just lingering around the Gulf, and . . . . .only the lighter oil residue is making it to the surface and being broken down by aerial spraying, sun, and wave action.

The surface oil is bad enough, but it is containable, degradeable, and fixable. The sub-surface oil is the real current disaster, and the dissolved gases in the sea water are the potential future catechlism!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a00acf051bf2.jpg[/atsimg]
Here is a picture from Jupiter Inlet Fla. from yesterday morning which is south of Jacksonville and it sure does look tranquil. The oil has to pass here before it gets to Jacksonville. I don't see much in the way of oil.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

I just did a search for the location of the oil spill. This is what I came up with. I have no doubt that this may not be accurate and I pray that this spill does not make it around to the East coast. Unless of course it already has.

If it does, I will be the first one to file a claim for mental duress on me and my children. Oh, there is no doubt about it.

That is only the near short forecast... there is an additional offshore forecast as well.

Also.. This is a NOAA Map and if you aren't aware they are doing a horrible job of reporting the real location of the spill.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle

Originally posted by Seraphina
That fast? This is making my head spin.

watch what happens around day 70:

www.youtube.com...

The currents move fast once it reaches Miami.

Sri Oracle

AND that's based on real early estimates....

So it makes sense that with the "REAL" estimates it would be further along

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

At this point, the only oil making it around the horn of florida would be heavier oil that doesn't make it to the surface... there is a lake of oil about 11,000 meters I think it was that NOAA discovered ....

this lake could already be streaming along the east coast and you wouldn't know unless you were out there checking it out...

WHich makes me ask the question....

How come there is no ships aroudn the horn of florida checking for oil getting into the stream?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I can't believe how fast this stuff is spreading. It's looking like the possibility of this oil killing 1/3 of the sea by the time it's done isn't so far fetched especially once it gets into the Atlantic currents. Freaky stuff. I got a bad feeling about all this.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

That map is worthless. NOAA has really let us down on this one. Try this one. By the way the WOM in the map is water/oil/dispersant (Corexit 9500). We don't even know anything about that nasty little concoction.

Corexit 9500

[edit on 25-6-2010 by CaptSplatter]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
In june of next year when people on the eastern sea born start becoming sick by the hundreds and then millions from the fumes of the oil products will they tell them it is all in their heads and hand out prozac ? Will they have the EPA say the air quality is just fine. ( if you live on the moon). The gulf states will be affected out to about 378 miles inland during hurricanes then and at worse levels as you head to the ocean. 150 to 200 miles in ward on the eastern sea board. Where is all thoose millions of people going to go? When they finally figure out the truth! The leaks should of been stopped with a bomb within a week . Soon that option will not be viable. Gulf water will reach saturation point of gas and oil . This is the BIG one guys and the a holes let it happen as Rome burned ,He played Golf for 50 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Have fun while you can! My last post that falls apon deaf ears. Remember in November!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

They are not showing up yet. They haven't even shown up in Ft Myers yet, or the Keys. We will hear of that first. The scenario where Jacksonville will see this spill has not happened yet.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

You sir are correct. There are no tar balls, or oil on the eastern side as of this time. I do hope some of you will pay attention to the fact that this thread is moot, it is sensationalizing that which has not happened. No oil is on the Jacksonville Beach coastline at this time, and we are all aware that in the future it may well be, but not yet.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This same university also reported a plume off SW FL and within the loop currents over a couple of weeks ago, and not a damn person ever followed up or took them seriously. That is why it has gotten all the way to Jax now. I posted this same story in another thread here yesterday. BTW, I have still not heard a word about it in the local Jax news media.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by whatsup]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join