It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush-Are you ready for another Bush?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Apparently Jeb is mulling his political future!
I say keep mulling Jeb. Is there ANYONE that wants yet another Bush in office?
After the Terry Schivo fiasco, and Jeb's Constitutionaly clueless handling of the matter, I can't imagine....well what do you think?Jeb Bush Defends The Family Name

I think Jebs attacks on Obama are pretty lame, but, hey!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
we've had enough of genitals...bush and dick...in the white house. and to think that jeb is the smart one...kinda sums up that family.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
That's not even funny.
Does he have daddy issues too?

[edit on 23-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
and I thought "people" were dumb to "elect" another Bush the last time... I guess they better hope that the supreme court judges are still on their side if Jeb does turn out to run for prez in the future...

Magnum

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Seriously? Are people seriously STILL supporting people from either of the two crime syndicates? What will it take? Do we need to have Big Bird and Ernie chronicle recent history in this country to have people finally wake-up and realize that we're being juked by BOTH parties? Get a clue people. If we don't put an end to this Rep/Dem BS right now we are completely and irreversibly screwed.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

I guess if Kagen is cleared by the Senate to
SCOTUS Jeb won't stand a chance then.

But please...no more bushes to DC

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I am up for it, then I can write the book on all their secrets, it'll be "The Bush Chronicles - the horror lives on"

Honestly we need to find a working joe to run for office.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Can we nominate
Joe the Plumber?

ETA
But seriously, when can we get away from the Bush's?

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Wayne60]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I live in Florida so I'm familiar with Jeb, but I can honestly say I would not vote another Bush into office.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
M. G.W.Bush was a real stand-up comedian for us folks here in Montreal. We would never miss a speech ! For us, he represented the ultimate puppet. TPTB had a winner there ! And we thought we were sooo smart and intelligent. And then we elected Harper.

NOT funny.

Another Bush? Doubt it.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wayne60
reply to post by ldyserenity

Can we nominate
Joe the Plumber?

ETA
But seriously, when can we get away from the Bush's?

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Wayne60]

I honestly hope very soon...this seems more like the old british royalty set up if yet another runs and makes it in... start tossing those teabags!!!!!!!

[edit on 23-6-2010 by ldyserenity]

[edit on 23-6-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It's not about elections.

If the corporate elite someday while on the golf course decide Jeb would benefit their agenda; then Jeb will be President regardless of elections.

Look at current legislation....see anything that doesn't ' favor big business?

Didn't think so....

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Old Dragger you thought we didn't have enough to be angry and distressed about, so you decided to bring this up?

Yeah, add another pound of salt to those wounds. Or should I say another barrel?

Remember the speech where GW was trying to recite the old saying "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me".

Remember that? What a mess he made? hehe. That was so funny.

But anyway, it now applies to little Jebbie, and all his kin. The Bush name should be permanently banned from politics. imo.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
LOL, Yeah those Bush quotes still keep me laughing.

Fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.

You gotta love that one.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphina
LOL, Yeah those Bush quotes still keep me laughing.

Fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.

You gotta love that one.

At least Bush never attempted to visit ALL 57 States.

The question shouldn't be whether you are ready for another Bush. It should be........Isn't it sad that Obama is such an epic failure that another Bush is actually an option?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Not an option for most people I know. The way I see it is Obama couldn't do anything right for most of the Republicans, Conservatives or Teabaggers.
If I remember correctly either could Bush...and so on and so forth...
I happen to believe that our politics are designed to divide us so nothing worth a darn actually gets accomplished.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Agreed! At least Bush kissed you before he scr#@%$ you! I absolutly cannot stand a president that sticks his finger in the air to see where the wind is blowing before he makes a decision! When you're president hard choices happen daily. Obama is, in my opinoin, too thin skinned for the job! Please don't pick on me for I am Obama!!

ETA.. reply to carseller

[edit on 23-6-2010 by JMech]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JMech
I absolutly cannot stand a president that sticks his finger in the air to see where the wind is blowing before he makes a decision!

ETA.. reply to carseller

So when Bush got rid of Rumsfeld the day after the 2006 election he wasn't sticking his finger in the air to see where the wind was blowing? The "surge" strategy also wasn't even considered until after that election cycle.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Frith]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Jeb Bush’s admirers insist, however, that whatever cloud existed over the name is lifting, as memories of the last Bush era recede, replaced by a hardened conservative opposition to Mr. Obama’s policies.

I will not forget. More partisan crap and I can't even believe this is considered news.

I will reattend this topic if there is any insistence of Bush furthering this agenda.

How frickin dare they...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Frith

I'm not defending every descision Bush made, believe me some of the stuff he did to Nasa for example piss#$ me off! I liked Rumsfeld and was mad when he was fired. I bet Obama decided weather to keep or fire Mcrystal was today when the op eds came out in the morning paper. To be president takes more moral courage than Obama has, in my opinion. Thanks for yours.

edit spelling

top topics

<<   2 >>

join