It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aline's Here to Monitor our Weapons Tech?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I think that UFO sightings peaked around the time the F-117A development began. This means that maybe (If I'm right) that Stealth technology is a major achievemnt. And, now humans may have gotten to the point that we would be able to coordinate and effective resistance, should htye attempt to take over us. Who knows what we have now....

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I think that any civilization that could make spacetravel practical enough to come here wouldn't be too worried about what we might be able to throw at them. The fact that they are even here (big If) would indicate a significant and possibly insurmountable technological superiority.

Rather than worry about possible aliens, I'm more concerned about what my fellow humans are likely to do...

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I would think that "they" would know about everything that we might have secret or not and have a strong counter for it. I'm sure they know more about us then we know about them.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Perhaps those alleged UFO sightings were actually the 117A or another black project used to cover the 117A. The fact is, there's still no proof of aliens. If they exist, they wouldn't let us see them if they chose not to. Since people have "seen" them, that can't be the case. The next question is why haven't they fully revealed themselves to us. This just doesn't make sense.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
If the UFOs have been part of secret human military projects - why do they fly in public places where everyone can see them?

That speaks against the theory that these UFOs are secret military crafts unless they showed themselves by mistake.

[edit on 13-6-2004 by Eagle75]

[edit on 13-6-2004 by Eagle75]

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I think that they would be concerned with us destroying the Earth with our weapons of mass destruction, as they may have some sort of need for Earth life. I believe that they have no interest in destroying us and that they could leave that to our own actions against each other.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydralisk58
... now humans may have gotten to the point that we would be able to coordinate and effective resistance, should htye attempt to take over us. Who knows what we have now....

Um, IFF an alien species successfully travelled to earth from a distant planet, I think the odds of us laying the smack down on them to be pretty nil.

Don't get me wrong, we would need that strategic option at the ready, but it would be like a group of primates trying to fend off an attack of M16s with sticks and stones...

Best we play the diplomatic game and try to learn as much as possible from them.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I would have to say that according to military UFO sightings that the aliens are definetly watching our weapons and especially the nuclear installations. It didn't surprise me that Iran has a bunch of sightings recently...I wonder if N. Korea is seeing the same thing but not reporting it.

And I doubt the aliens are concerned about us attacking them right now. All they would have to do is push a bunch of asteroids our way and what the hell are we going to do?

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by BoogieAnd I doubt the aliens are concerned about us attacking them right now. All they would have to do is push a bunch of asteroids our way and what the hell are we going to do?

Get a few, brave Americans to nuke the asteroids, hell, we could make a film about it!

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydralisk58
I think that UFO sightings peaked around the time the F-117A development began. This means that maybe (If I'm right) that Stealth technology is a major achievemnt. And, now humans may have gotten to the point that we would be able to coordinate and effective resistance, should htye attempt to take over us. Who knows what we have now....

UFO sightings have been seen for over the last 12000 years/and documented.ALL THIS ARE51#T!!!

top topics

join