It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUPERNATURAL: A Message from the Real GOD

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
Anyone who claims to have all "wisdom" and is a messenger from "god" in my experience is full of #, and you are no exception.

I have nowhere claimed to be a messenger of what ever it is.

I just give you a view into what it is and where the scriptures of the bible are taking the information and what the coded book says in real words.

You behavior relates exactly that state I relate on the end of my last post.
You would kill, insult, murder for your "faith" stating that all you know is the only truth and all others are wrong and your arrogance shows this in a brilliant way.

You all may know also understand why all that secret societies are keeping the secrets and do not reveal them There are no secrets in this as such and if there are any, none of us, science, cults and what ever you call it will ever find out what they are.

We will end by knowing all of it and proving it by evidence except what the basic thought is and where it comes from and why. We will never know the origin of the absolute and also Kabbalah will not reveal it. Sorry for the deception. The Qu'ran brings it clear that no one will ever see god, meet him and talk to him as long as he is alive. The Bible tells this : God is in you and it is in you where you find him.

And one advise, before shooting at the world like a fool or a blind man, have a look in it first and make up your mind. It cost nothing more then a bit of intelligence and understanding.

I am even pretty sure that all you know about the bible is what the priest reads out of it in the church and that you never took time to read the book, nor did you read the holly qu'ran. So your talks are based on ignorance only.

Your experience is very limited and if you read the 5 advises I gave you on the end, you will find out very fast why.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

l dont know what your on dude, are you medicated or have you bin cosmicly raised.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Sooo, what's your explanation for Job?

God is Satan, and Satan is God?

Deception and False Prophets are prevailing in the end times.

Let me guess, author of OP is a Masonic Mormon.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by OurskiesRpoisoned]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

There is fiction in the space between the lines on your page of memories. Write it down but it doesn't mean you're not just telling stories.

Tracy Chapman-Telling stories

It was running through my mind as I started to read this thread. I don't know, it just seemed to fit.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by eurocrates

Hmm, some interesting info there, thanks for sharing.

I personally am not religious at all, I just hate to see people spouting religious rhetoric whilst completely ignoring any kind of fact or historical record.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I do not believe any of this but your lengthy posts could be summarized quite a bit.

You seriously could have wrote..

There are 3 different entity's called GOD. There is God, Lord, and Lord GOD. One is the Creator, one the Devil, and one....not even sure... The Lord(Devil) impregnated Eve. You are the children of the Devil. You are mislead that John wrote "Revelations", it was actually Paul. Paul and John are trying to tell you the truth about the Devil.

Unleashed..

Very confusing, in fact, i'm almost confused to who i should pray to at night. I do not want to pray to the Devil. I will continue to pray to our Creator GOD and his son Jesus. I will continue to pray that our Creator God's name is and will be sanctified and that his Kingdom will come, and his WILL, be done. For the sacrifice of Jesus' life on earth is to forgive us of our sins. GOD bless us all, and GOD bless you, Unleashed.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by BluePillOrRedPill]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
OK, here is what i think....

The existence of a GOD or GODS is irrelevant to human existence, nor does it matter how we were created, all that matters is that you are here and what you do with your time being mortal/ physical.

To further support this,

In order for God to be God god must be able to be all things, and god must be able to take whichever form it chooses, and be able to fit what each individual person believes whether it be Yahweh, Allah, Father Son and Spirit, The Goddess and Horned God etc, etc, etc.... So your prayers would be better off going to angels and such

Also, for God to be God it must be completely neutral... and thus all beings created by God starting out as neutral, then being given free will, deciding for themselves to do destructive (Bad/Evil) acts, or beneficial (Good) acts.
[Edit for clarity] -> Thus becoming angels or demons... and by changing their actions they can change from one to the other...

Further on if you believe god created all spiritual beings, then it would have been they themselves who decided to be good or evil, just as all other living beings do, so in the "Apocalypse" it will not be God and angels vs Devil and demons with human picking which side to be on. Rather it would be Angels (Likely led by Michael and the other Arch Angels) vs Demons (Likely led by Lucifer and other entities that follow him) with humans picking to live in a world of destructive force or beneficial....

And the last piece of knowledge i can share now is that it does not matter which religion or book you follow at all. Bc/ if you do believe in a "GOOD GOD" you could easily see that all gods are the same wanting only for their peoples to be happy and safe. And also the same being....

EX: Christianity, Jews, and Islams all believe in the same god (as pointed out by OP) they are all based upon the Old Testament... So god the father, yahweh, and allah are all the same being... So contemplate this old piece of wisdom, "ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME", easily becomes, ALL PATHS LEAD TO GOD.

Regardless of how you get there all paths lead to the same entity, so stop fighting over it!!!

Dont want any comments from xtians saying no bc/ you completely screwed yourself with the trinity god thing... bc since its 3 persons acting as one if they worship one aspect they involuntarily worship all 3... Cool isnt it

P.S.

I believe Jesus to have been the smartest MAN to ever live. (Believing in Alchemy and that humans were once able to perform feats of "magic") Jesus made use of these talents, realizing that humans needed to be united in order to survive, and claimed himself to be the son of God. (Giving people a tangible being to see as GOD, and performing "miracles") What you all need to realize is that we are all the sons and daughters of god.... If it is so that god created all life, good, neutral, or bad, and god being good, neutral, or bad... Part of god was/is transferred into everything so technically you are part god, and part his sons and daughters, so anyone can easily say that they are the son of god or God himself/herself....

Sorry its so long and feel free to message me

[edit on 24-6-2010 by voudew]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
I stopped when you wrote:

the Hebrew religion better known as the Old Testament and the New Testament is based on the foundations of multiple religions, including the Islamic Quran.

You do realize that the Hebrew religion is very much older than Islam . . . right?
I LOLed at that too. Islam was born in the 6th century I believe.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by and14263
Very nice post. Although I dislike threads which use the bible as reference this is different. The message is clearly different from the usual bible based threads.

It seems like you are on the right path to helping people who 'bash the bible' to use it as an enlightenment tool.

Too bad the OP contradicts the Torah with every sentence he types.

Originally posted by Unleashed68

Originally posted by and14263
Very nice post. Although I dislike threads which use the bible as reference this is different. The message is clearly different from the usual bible based threads.

It seems like you are on the right path to helping people who 'bash the bible' to use it as an enlightenment tool.

You are truly an enlightened mind with independence, thanks.

Of course you respond to that poster. Why not prove myself and others, who have refuted your claims based on fact?

Or do you just like your ego stroked?

Originally posted by Galactic Council of Light
So I read your original post, and follow up, will re-comment after I read all the fellow trolls comments

. . .

Where did I troll?

I have offered the facts, which directly dispute the first portion of his rant, which is the hinge that holds it all together.

Do YOU care to refute these facts?

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
I enjoyed your post and thank you for taking the time to make it. I hope those who wish only to attack the OP and not contribute to the discussion would leave all of us who do in peace.

Attack? Hardly. It is called getting the facts straight.

DENY IGNORANCE!

[edit on 6/24/2010 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

I feel that he is looking for deeper meaning which is cool, but he doesn't seem to understand that the same "God" of the old testament is the same "God" of the Muslims.

Their religion was based off the same books and it keeps going further back through the area.

Since our current understanding of civilization apparently began with Sumer then it would lead to belief that our understanding of religion began there.

I do agree that something went wrong cause history shows that a lot of the evils in the world are created and planned by religious zealots including Christians, Jews and Muslims.

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad how each religion is designed to instigate fights, it kind of reminds me of elementary or middle school. I am right you are wrong, I heard you said this; no you said this.

I believe that if you actually studied every religion that was ever created and you broke it down to it's base elements that you might truly find a pattern or path to a true meaning. But when ever you give a group of individuals the power to dictate what their followers or group of people believe they will always use it to their advantage to get their agendas passed.

Think of it as a gang, if the leader says that another group is the enemy then the whole gang is at war. No questions asked or the gang makes you a target.

As for believing that he has all the answers, well that is his opinion and I don't knock him for that. However, I think he needs to study more than the "Bible" and a few other books before he can truly know everything. It's arrogance and vanity to believe that you know everything there is to know.

I for one am only an idiot seeking the truth and the facts.

Thanks,

Fakshon

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Fakshon]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
It gladdens me know you realize the 2300 year old Phoenician lie as Jesus himself stated in John 8.

This lie is easily recognized from the first line of Genesis and then following in Genesis 2:4 when they say yahweh elohim for Lord God, meaning yahweh is merely a titular name for lord.

This was further testified to in the Letter of Aristeas when 72 times, 72 rabbis knew not God's name but only their word for God as elohim meaning the powerful one for their replies to Pharaoh Ptolomy's vanity.

I wonder when you will know that God is JA MN and I have the evidence.

As you know they could not understand what or who Jesus was referring to by Father.

There's a "hidden" reason why you say AMEN.

P.S. God never destroyed the Earth nor broke a promise.

They and that thing did.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
So you call your self the real GOD?

Please next time think before you write. If you would started with "THIS IS MY OPINION" maybe i would of learned your opinion.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I looked at your site. That's not research, it is just a collection of religious bull sh!t.

You are right that the Bible is a "Plant", meant to shock people of today -- means entirely different than the preachers say.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by etcorngods]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Our cycle of violence, the seeds sown near the beginning could truly destroy life as we understand it. We as a species still have within our reach the ability to heal the Earth which is our source of sustenance on one level.

Jesus Christ when he was on earth spoke and said he had food not from this world as recorded in the Book of John. Yet he still ate from the Fruit of Earth to the degree that the rule makers called him a wine bibber, friend of whores, and a glutton.

Why is it that we need the Tudor of the Law to hold back the true barbaric practices of so many?

And the law shows transgression in all.

I am not referring to do not taste, do not touch, do not handle, do not smell, do not listen as these are simply the fruit of humans trying to micromanage the Law.

The Law was given through Moses but Grace and Truth are given through Jesus Christ.

The Messiah.

He fulfilled the Law. What was the Law? To love one another.

It was fulfilled and then sacrificed.

What kind of blood-lust sacrifices One who loves?

Many of my comments on this board are simply full of sarcasm as I "cheer" on the acts of aggression yet I do this also out of fear as I witness the blood lust on the news daily so I often succumb to the subtle fear given to us.

This Fear is food indeed...the opposite food that Jesus Christ spoke of as recorded in John.

So this fear builds imagination, and builds the fight or flight circuit in our DNA/RNA...and we thrive on this food of doom.

Yet in my being I weep as I witness the destruction of this Earth.

We live in a very barbaric world. Lies, hate and greed truly rule. No doubt.

Is their a better way then the way we are going? When I say we I include all of the various sects of mankind.

And as everybody says to me ..Do not worry over stuff like that...it is out of your control.

But is it out of my sphere of influence?

What would happen if all of humanity Woke the F up and dropped their weapons? What would happen if instead of spending fen Billions on warfare we decided to simply STOP the insanity. lol

The only thing stopping us is FEAR that some other monkey will not drop his weapons and then try to become King Ape the 1001. WTF.

Nobody really gives a rats ass. I understand this.

If they did care the actions would follow. So this is why we need the Tudor of the Law as Paul spoke of in Romans.

Ye are of your Father the devil and the Lusts of your father ye will do. The Law is a method to thwart the desires born of Fear.

The Law stands and all of its implications will turn on us unless we reject fear and stand down as a whole.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abuaisha

Islamic view of first creation is 'pen'. Almighty Lord asked pen to write the destiny of all creation till the last day.

Almightly Lord recorded the destiny of the creatures before He created the heavens and the earth by 50,000 years And His throne was on the water.This is the destiny that the pen wrote down.

Some Islamic View

1)As per your veiw some late Islamic scholars "Light" was created first.
2) Pen was created first, than His "chair" and than He created His throne.Then after that, He created the air and the darkness. Then He created the water and placed His throne on the water.

Note: Do not compare Pen & Chair with our earthly materials.

Pen is something like a light and its writing is light.(illuminous).

=====

I read all of what you write just like an open book. read what I wrote about the beginning in my previous post.

In the begining, (in the pentataeuch in hebrew beresh.it. (the spot is made to avoid an asterisk here by the redaction). Bersh.t means the beginnig.
The beginning was the absolute, it is nothing and thus is perfect.
This cannot exist and not be explained in the material world. We call it in Kabbalah, EIN.
So, now comes the spark that lights the fire. The basic thought and the basic thought became the word. And the word said, there will be light.
Call this the big bang. What did this light produce and we see it here written again in another way as I did.

Pen is the infinite void, EIN SOF in Kabbalah. In there he put his chair, the endless darkness, the throne, the endless light called in Kabbalah EIN SOF OR.

That 4 elements constitute the negative Matrix, the empty creation where all is only energy, information and nothing moves, nothing does anything and nothing exists in a visible form. In Kabbalah we call it OLAM EIN SOF. In science it is called the universal consciousness. From here come all the information that comes from the creator. But the creator made this to bestow only, not to receive anything from it.

Now, this infinte void being unable to bestow needed something else to express itself and to give. So became the positive matrix as a reflected image of it. But, in opposition to the negative matrix, the positive matrix, the universe of matter is limited in time and, empty, it is that darkness that is described here.

See this in a way of an emptiness where you put a spot. This spot can move, all around in any direction like the air, that is related here. Why should this spot go around without any reason. So he created a second spot the water related here. Now the spot has a reason to move in two directions, back and forth from and to the other and we call that having a relation to something. But to be able he needed a third point, he needed to be, he needed an intellect, the throne. Those three elements in the darkness are air, water and fire in the dark, the earth where we live. The father the sun and the holly spirit in it's contender. In Kabbalah it is symbolized by the Tetragrammaton and has as a universal fromula with 4 letters, YHWH.

So, the negative matrix, the positive matrix and all what our world and universe is made from correspond to this formula. If you superpose the two matrix, the positive and the negative in two opposed triangles you end with that symbol that anyone knows as the hexagram or star of david.

Look around you and see where action is and something moves. You will always find an contender and 3 elements that make it move. Call this the 3 quarks in the kernels of the atom, call this proton, neutron and electron, call that the body with its 3 energy streams in the spinal cord I decribed before, call this a sports field with 2 teams and a referee, call it a justice court with a judge an accusation and a defense, and so on. Examples are endless, just look.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Further to the point, the Hebrew religion better known as the Old Testament and the New Testament is based on the foundations of multiple religions, including the Islamic Quran.

Yeah right, don't even try it.
The New Testament was written between 30 AD and 95 AD.
The Old testament was written 1400BC to 400 bc

The Quran was compiled about 610 CE - 632CE.

Syou can clearly see by hundreds of years, that if a foundation is based from another .....it it's the Quran that was based from the Christian bible as the Christian Bible was around a few humdred years before te Quran.
You think YOU ALONE with a post cab change that idea? I will be here to stop everyone I see that tries to distort Gods plan.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Phenomium]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This guy likes to post threads that attack and slander people who believe in the Bible, then plug a WEBSITE where he admits to receiving this knowledge (or at least where he tells other to go to learn about these "truths"), but also wants to claim he's being spoke to by God, or the Creator.

Recently his threads are about aliens that live underground and are humanity's masters and now a thread about the God in the Bible or Jesus in the New Testament is actually the Devil.

I don't believe a whole lot from the Bible. But, I believe even less from Uleashed68's threads.

The number one reason ... because his knee-jerk reaction to this post will be to call me inferior or say something to the fact that I'm irrelevant.

Messenger of the Creator?
Nah. Just a fool seeking attention and stars for his posts.

He can challenge people to discussions all day, but his main topic of "debate" is name-calling rhetoric. The only facts that he offers are from the books he claims are false.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by tyranny22]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I read the Lost Books of the Bible and the forgotten books of Eden.
Amazing information in that book that was left out of the bible.

1. Cave of Treasures
2. Eve committing suicide multiple times
3. the sun rising for the firs time and Adam thought god was chasing him.
3. Jesus at 5 turns another kid into an old man.
and on and on...

So many great stories, it is a must read.
Star and Flag Unleashed68.

Did you figure this all out or like someone said earlier did you copy and paste this from elsewhere. What a great Read Unleashed68.

Can't wait for your next post.

End of Line......

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AeJor_Mn
It gladdens me know you realize the 2300 year old Phoenician lie as Jesus himself stated in John 8.

This lie is easily recognized from the first line of Genesis and then following in Genesis 2:4 when they say yahweh elohim for Lord God, meaning yahweh is merely a titular name for lord.

This was further testified to in the Letter of Aristeas when 72 times, 72 rabbis knew not God's name but only their word for God as elohim meaning the powerful one for their replies to Pharaoh Ptolomy's vanity.

I wonder when you will know that God is JA MN and I have the evidence.

As you know they could not understand what or who Jesus was referring to by Father.

There's a "hidden" reason why you say AMEN.

P.S. God never destroyed the Earth nor broke a promise.

They and that thing did.

all numbers in the Bible and scriptures are hidden codes. The jewish and greek alphabet have a number code and some other things like the 72 names of the lord or the 72 angles and archangels are symbolic figures related with the 4 levels of the tree of life of the Kabbalah.

Amen is what you see on the end of every movie and means in hebrew "the end".

yaweh is the Tetragrammaton the 4 elements that make all exist and it is the contender with the 3 elements that make it move. In hebrew it is the letters Yod, Heh, Vau, Heh, and we write it JWHW.

This is not any name of god, it is the base of all gods and like in Algebra you use a formula where you enter values to get a concret calculation, YWHWs the universal formula, the lord of all things. In Kabbalah we gave it the name ADONAI, the lord.

YWHW is unpronounceable, that's why Jews and the Kabbalah teaches not to say it, not to write it and not to depict or make a graven image of it. How could you, it is a formula, and try to make a graved image of any formula.

It is in some way a state of mind, a way to reason and have an idea to give structure and a shape to things you can't describe in any other way.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

You are correct although it is more likely that the Quran was based upon the Torah, rather than the Bible, but that is just a minor technicality.

I literally didn't read past that line, because it was just instant BS. I then looked at who the OP was and wasn't at all surprised after his other recent tirade.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join