It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUPERNATURAL: A Message from the Real GOD

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68

Dare to read all this post and all wisdom will be known to you, guaranteed!
Throughout the Old Testament, commandments and laws are initiated that form the foundation of governance and laws of man. However, the real origin behind these laws comes from a deity constantly referred to as the Lord. The Lord, the God of Israel who appears in dark fiery clouds upon mountain tops to Moses is the Chief Commander who as can be seen in every bible ever printed, commands wars, rape and murder to Hebrew armies throughout the wilderness after leaving Egypt.

It sure did! That revolting book was used as an authoritative doctrine to justify slave owning in the civil war era!

Why is the 11th commandment not "Thou shalt not enslave."?????

Funny how you conveniently left out...

Exodus Chapter 21, verse 20:

If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property.

Leviticus Chapter 25, verse 44:

Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. You can will them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly.

God loves slavery! He is equally fond of women too!

Bet money that your religious leaders wont be going over those verses anytime soon at church near you!

The bible was written by primitive man to profit from and control the masses.

I myself would make for a more benevolent GOD than what is described in the bible....Just give me the power!

1st act. NO-ONE GOES TO HELL!
2nd act INSTANT KARMA!

Done...The world is now a much better place and I'm (GOD) no longer a torturous bastard!

HELL is eternal torture and torture is wrong...Unless your Jack Bauer!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

1) Are you able to explain why the Creator (true God of the universe) could not foresee such a dire state of affairs on one of the Creator's planets?

2) Why did the Creator allow the Serpent to be born and deceive?

3) Why does the Creator not intervene, preventing the Creators Creations from suffering an eternity of suffering of which most have no reasonable chance of escaping?

[edit on 24/6/2010 by Dark Ghost]

If you understand the path of creation and who the creator(s) are, you will find an answer to your question. The true god that you relate is "nothing". call it the absolute from where everything emanates. The absolute is perfect, it needs and misses nothing. It is up there to bestow, not to receive since it needs nothing. That is what we call God the creator. But all he created is an infinite everlasting image of his thought. A matrix composed out of infinite nothing, infinite darkness and infinite light.

This matrix is a contender of awareness, of thought and consciousness but this matrix is not creative. It is made to receive from him only and not made to give anything to him. To be able to give, you need to be able to do and to be able to do, you need first to be and to be able to receive and bestow you need to be able to relate.

Those three states, only matter can contain it. The Father, the son, the holly spirit, faculty to be, faculty to do, faculty to relate.
If you are able th do, you are able to have an opinion, if you are able to be, you are able to identify yourself wit something and if you are able to relate, you are able to respond.
Those three pillars are the pillars of being, of action and of relation.
If we go further down those pillars we can say that if we are able to have an opinion, you are able to feel, if you are able to identify yourself with something, you are able to control and if you are able to respond you are able to understand. Now go further and say that if you are able to to feel you are able to sense, if you are able to control, you are able to use energy and if you are able to understand, you are able to evaluate.
And all those states together are those that brings you to be able to use the mass and that mass is your body as a whole.

This mass is made of matter and the matter is an image or emanation of the negative matrix. In opposition to this one it is limited in time. Being limited in time, it can do, relate ,ad thus be. And that faculties make it create and evolute by it's faculty to learn. It is an emanation of the negative matrix from where it gets all it's information from and where it returns to it's original form once it's material aspect ends it's life time.
It is energy, pure cosmic energy only and this is the reason why all of us are infinite in time in our basic state of being. Our "soul" is energy and consciousness and this consciousness is a part of the consciousness of the basic creator.

As such, we are a part of him and he is part of us. We are made to his image and we are the creators of this universe, not him. What makes the universe live, move and evolute is the creation of matter, the positive matrix with all the diversity that we can see and who is hidden of us and that gets it's energy from the same basic source.

So, if some day you think that there is a reason to find a way to god, do not find him at a piece of stone in a building like a church or a temple. you,me, we all are god, we need to address our prayer to our selves
ans the only temple we have to seek in is our own, the temple in which we live, our body. This is the temple in which we are prisoners, crucified on the 2 crossed beams of the way to go and the time we have to do this way.

I will give you an answer to the remaining in next post.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
The serpent is one of those things that finds most miss-understanding in the scriptures.
The tree of life that the bible describes, which is the tree of life of the Kabbalah is indeed nothing more then your own body.

So,have you ever thought to find the tree of life inside your body.
If you see the tree of life of Kabbalah, you will see 10 spheres open seen and one hidden one. The ten spheres are interconnected by 22 path and each of those path are one of the letters of the Jewish alphabet and also one card of the 22 major arcana of the Tarot.
Together with the 10 sephirot they are the 32 path and the 33d is the way to the hidden one, the JHWH ELOHA VA DAATH, the sphere of supreme wisdom or enlightenment.

Where is that hidden in your body or what does that has anything to do with your body. Very simple, the tree of life is your brain and the spinal cord attached to it. This is the tree that is protected by 33 vertebrae, the 33 path or steps to the brain or 33 degrees of freemasonry. In this system there are 3 distinct power streams, The first is the central streams, the second is the sympathetic power-stream and the third is the parasympathetic power-stream. All together they form that column of fire that Moses gave the energy to start the exodus. We call that the fire of Kundalini.

Those 3 stream are Neutral, positive and negative. The positive and negative streams are the sexual streams or the streams that awaken your feelings or what we call in the bible Adam and Eve. those stream are depicted or symbolized as 2 snakes that wind along the tree up to the crown, your brain. Your find this symbol on the caduceus of Hermes where two snakes wind around his want with on the top the winged disk of immortality of the soul. Hermes is Mercury and this planet has been chosen to represent that stream since Mercury has a tropical orbit of 30 degrees North to 30 degrees south of our equator and he winds like a snake, 3 times during a year North, 3 time south and this is why the caduceus has two snakes with 3 windings one on each side. The path of Mercury is also symbolized by the superposed triangles, the star of David.

The snakes in our body are those that make life possible that respond to love and if God asked not to eat from one tree, he asked to control your sexual feelings and not let you go to animal way of life and just fornicate for your pleasure only. God was aw are of the overpopulation resulting out of human unconsciousness.

So, this gives you an simple and restricted view of the cult of the snake that you find in almost all civilizations of the globe in ancient times.

I will not enter further in the streams of Kundalini, there interacation with the magnetic fields in your body that control the chakras and energetic balancing of those.

Note that the human by nature is just an empty body that is made to eat, drink piss and sh.t and nothing more and the nature want your energy only to exist and to keep itself in balance. The Nature is matter and matter cares a holly f.ck if you believe in a god and what ever you do with your temple.

You are the only one who is master aboard of the sinking ship, never forget that and salvation can only come from your own. There is outside of you nothing like god, you are the only one and you should not have any other gods beside of him. The scripture tell you that, but you seem to be among thos that have eyes and don't see, ears and don't hear.

Take care and

Watch your thoughts: They become your words.
Watch your words: They become your actions.
Watch your actions: They become your habits.
Watch your habits: They become your character.
Watch your character: It becomes your destiny.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
For the poster that asked about Enoch, here is a link to a PDF and you can keep a copy on your computer. Forget this thread though. Enoch compliments the Bible; Enoch was Noah's grand-pappy, and this explains why the flood happened, fallen angels, Nephilim, etc.

This thread though, you can ignore. It cannot be true. Israel was there before Islam. Rubbish

www.hermetics.org...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Christianity teaches us there are none that are inferior to others, we are all brothers and sisters.

What a load. Christianity teaches that if you don't accept their mythology about one true saviour, and one infallible book, you are doomed for eternity. It also teaches of a God who loves BLOOD sacrifices and is so shallow that he cannot see accept human nature otherwise.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by whatsup]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Hi Lemon,

You have misconseption about Islam. Islam is not a new relegion which came after christanity.

"Total Submission to the worship of the WILL of ONE true God" which in Arabic known as "Islam". And the follower of this faith are called "Muslims".

You will surprise to know that Islam is a religion of our forefather Adam, Noah,Enoch, Abraham,Moses, Jesus and last and final Prophet & Messenger of God ; Muhammed (Peace Be upon them all). Take each of the prophets & messengers i have mentioned above and put them in the definition of Islam. You will get the answer of their religion.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Unleashed68

HOW is this latest diatribe any different from your OTHER THREAD???

Interesting to see what happens next...I'll bring the popcorn...

Skip the popcorn. Bring rotten tomatoes. And a hook. Even the zeros and ones are ashamed to be part of this wackalunacy.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Look, the ultimate truth and sadness of everything is:
God tries to be a human and human tries to be a God.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Further to the point, the Hebrew religion better known as the Old Testament and the New Testament is based on the foundations of multiple religions, including the Islamic Quran.

OK, I got all of this far and then stopped reading, as I could see it was just gonna be another BS Chritian bashing thread, just like the one the OP posted a couple of days ago.

How, prey could the new testament of the Christian bible be based on the Islamic Quran, when Christianity is 600 fricken years older than Islam?

The OLD testament, the Quran and the Torah are all based, very roughly on various texts from the Arabic regions, including Sumerian and Egyptian mythologies.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Unleashed, I think your agenda would work better if you actually addressed those that disagree with your 'universal truth' by answering their questions instead of looking down on them as inferiors. I know you're close to God and the creative spirit and all, but you know... there's a time and a place for decorum, even if you are holy and above the rest of us. Well, I read your OP anyway, it was kind of enlightening, it spread light on a whole new spectrum of the human psyche, one which maybe needs no specific descriptions in this thread. Just some helpful advice since you need more website traffic... you know after you left the first time and all, promising not to return. Faith and finances... just can't get them workin' hey?

Oh mighty one, you have failed to understand nor make a point with such ill reply.

Win thread buddy, had me laughing the whole way through.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mystery_Lady

A big thanks to Mystery_Lady for the summary.

I did dare read the OP's posts and found he broke his guarantee

anyone want to give me a bit more background on the 6th & 7th books of moses? Wikipedia says "The Sixth and Seventh Books of Moses is an 18th or 19th century magical text allegedly written by Moses".

Is this supposed to mean a re-print in the 18th century???

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Not sure if the 7th book of moses was given in this thread (since I didn't read it all due to work) but here it is:

www.sacred-texts.com...

www.golden-dawn-canada.com... (PDF)

Disclaimer: I have not read said book but a quick scan of it shows a bunch of "incantations". I am not responsible if you call forth "things/spirits" and they create havoc in your life.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
i]

Dare to read all this post and all wisdom will be known to you, guaranteed!
Throughout the Old Testament, commandments and laws are initiated that form the foundation of governance and laws of man. However, the real origin behind these laws comes from a deity constantly referred to as the Lord. The Lord, the God of Israel who appears in dark fiery clouds upon mountain tops to Moses is the Chief Commander who as can be seen in every bible ever printed, commands wars, rape and murder to Hebrew armies throughout the wilderness after leaving Egypt.

This is the risk when you take esoteric teaching what means things that occur and happen inside of your body and replace it by stories happening in the outer world or in an exoteric environment.
All events, people and places in the bible are metaphors of inner states of your mind and feelings only. It is that kind of miss-understanding a book that creates in human a thought and faith based on false view of reality.

This has cost the life of billions of humans beings and it continues and churches and cults take profit out of it, hiding the reality and not revealing the truth and thus make big money.

I doubt that this will ever change. To change that we need to feed the human with the truth starting at first day he is able to think and learn and cult and religions will never accept that. Faith is that head of the Ram, the face of the horny goat, ready to break all doors and murder and kill all that stands in it's way.

When you imagine that we are in 2010 and we send children not in a school for children but in schools for christian, mormon, jehova, muslim, jewish, baptist children and so on.

It remind me the story of that bus-driver who said to the children after a racial fight, "imagine all where green, no blacks and no whites and all is resolved". Children agreed an peace came and the driver said, "and now in the bus, the clear green in front and dark green in back".

That is our way of acting, no evolution in mind and belief, no take in account of scientific evidence. All that guide our world is barbarian, non existent old man with a white beard called "God". For him and for the faith and the belief that the one who carries the name we give to him we kill and murder and destroy all around us.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Anyone who claims to have all "wisdom" and is a messenger from "god" in my experience is full of #, and you are no exception.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Well, I read it...and I still don't believe in 'GOD' in this sense, I'm not sure there was any additional wisdom bestowed on my either....

Although I do believe that there's some grain of truth in the Bible, I think that the 'Ancient Astronaut Theory' seems a plausible origin,its just that its been distorted into abstract works of moralistic fiction.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by OptimusPrimate]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo

Further to the point, the Hebrew religion better known as the Old Testament and the New Testament is based on the foundations of multiple religions, including the Islamic Quran.

The OLD testament, the Quran and the Torah are all based, very roughly on various texts from the Arabic regions, including Sumerian and Egyptian mythologies.

all major religions, the sixteen known and written on the northern hemisphere of the globe, including Buddhism, Vedas, Hinduism, Zoroasterism, judaism and so on are based on the teachings of the Kabbalah.

Nobody can say exactly how old Kabbalah is, the jews say that Abraham was the first to write it down and this in coded text in scriptures of hebrew people history and evolution, Moses was the first Kabbalist to write the whole Kabbalah into the 4 first rolls of the Pentateuch, and Moses de Leon was the first spanish jew who brought it on to paper in clear readable text in the book of splendour, the sepher ha zohar.

Once you all enter in the wisdom of Kabbalah, you will read most of the bible like an open book. But, even then it needs a clear knowledge of jewish glyphs and greek glyphs and there Gematria.

There is nothing unusual in the Bible and if you want a clear text interpretation of it, enter into Kundalini Yoga, Tao and Buddhism and you find all what the bible relates to the inner states of your mind and how to handle it.

Myself, I am into Kabbalah since 52 years now. i discovered it at the age of 8 and at 10 I was in conflict with all of the representatives of the christian church and was dispensed from Christian teaching in our school for ever. I never regret it.

Sorry to say it people,but most of you are walking beside of your shoes, like all of those who want to follow what the bible and the qu'ran (doesn't) says.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by eurocrates

Thanks for your replies to my questions. Unfortunately, I do not understand what it is you are saying as the way it was worded is rather convoluted. Any chance you can simplify it for those of us with more simple minds?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Who can serously say "I KNOW THE REAL GOD!" ?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Coming directly from The Govt Of The Divine :

To contiually pit one group against another using and under the guise of religion and faith is a sin as The Great Creator will not stand for any person or group who participates in that practice. We are all God's children and are all loved equally as well as being seen as equals as no entity is above another, the Intergallatic Spiritual Order or The Great Creator. This does nothing positive for anyone or anything and serves as an instrument of The Dark Lord for use in his agenda.

All religions since roughly 8000 BC/BCE are nothing more then rehashings and carbon copies of the original template as every single faith on Earth is seperated by no more then 6 factors and these 6 factors cause the most tension, war, chaos, violence, hatered. There's been more faiths rise in the last 600 years then in any other previous period in history.

Most faiths are designed to be either ethnic, region specific and can only apply to that region. Muslim/Islam works for Arabia as Hindi and Buddhism works for India and the faiths practiced by our Oriental members of society is designed around Oriental culture.

Christianity is the Western equal to Catholicism and Hebrew.

Proof is that there in The United States in the Bible Belt and South beleive that Obama has plans to make Islam the Official State Religion for The United States and that is a complete lie as The United States is one of the few nations on Earth to not have an Official State Religion as that allows for religious freedom.

By The Way, there is no such thing as a Supreme God or a Supreme Religion. All that is done for is to make sure people adhere to their local laws as to instill a boundary into the person. Mainly to keep the membership in cheque.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Hi Unleashed68,

Islamic view of first creation is 'pen'. Almighty Lord asked pen to write the destiny of all creation till the last day.

Almightly Lord recorded the destiny of the creatures before He created the heavens and the earth by 50,000 years And His throne was on the water.This is the destiny that the pen wrote down.

Some Islamic View

1)As per your veiw some late Islamic scholars "Light" was created first.
2) Pen was created first, than His "chair" and than He created His throne.Then after that, He created the air and the darkness. Then He created the water and placed His throne on the water.

Note: Do not compare Pen & Chair with our earthly materials.

Pen is something like a light and its writing is light.(illuminous).

=====
Creation of the Jinn and the story of Devil

Jinn is a arabic word to point community of satan/devils. Like we use mankind to point the community of human.

Jins was created 2000 years before Adam(PBUH). They are created by smokeless fire. Before earth was inhabited by the Jinns. They live parellel to us. They can see us but we can see them.

Allah Almighty Lord had finished creating whatever He wished, He turned to the Throne. He placed. Devil over the angels fo the world. He was among that tribe of the angels who are called the jinn.They are so-called because they were supervisors of Paradise and Devil was one of them.It occured to thim that Allah Almighty Lord had given him that rank to distinguish him from the other angles. Because angles are made up of light. When jinns created mischief on the earth and shed blood, Allah Almighty Lord sent to them Iblis(Devil) over the head of an army of angels who slew them and expelled them to the remote islands of the seas.

Before he perpetrated sin, the name of the Iblis(devil) was "Azazil". He was among the dwellers of the earth. He was the foremost of worshippers among the angels and the best of their scholars.. He was the keeper of the Gardens and the chief of the first heaven as well as for the earth. He ruled over the area between the heaven and the earth. He as also the chief of the angels of the lowest heaven. But in reality was not a angel but he was from the community of Jinns.

When Allah Almighty Lord decided to create Adam that he might inhabit the earth, and his progeny after him, fashioned his body from it, Iblis(Devil), the chief of the jinns and the devoted of them to worship at the time, his name being Azazil, began to move round the body(in curiosity). He observed that it was hollow and lifeless, and he understood that he have no authority over this creature.(Becuase He ruled over the area between the heaven and the earth. He as also the chief of the angels of the lowest heaven). He said, "If i have a say over you, I will destory you but, if you have authority over me then I will disoby you". When as we will see Allah Almighty Lord blew in Adam His spirit (Please Note: Some thinks that Almighty God is made up of spirit so he breathen His spirit(Part of His spirit) in Adam - this is incorrect statement) and commanded the angles to prostrate to him, Iblis(Devil) was overwhelmed with jealousy and refused to prostrate. He said, I am better than him. You created me from fire while you created him from earth.He disobyed and rebelled aganist the Mighty and Majestic Lord. He errored in his speeach and distanced himself from the mercy of his Lord.He fell down from the rank that he had earned through worship whereby he had resembled the angels, but he was not one of them because he was creature from fire while angles were made of light. So Iblis(Devil) was sent down and forbidden to reside there in the heaven. He was exiled to earth,degraded and dispised, desgraced and dislodged. He and those who follow his footsteps from Jinn and Mankind are assured a place in hell.

Before iblis(devil) was expled to the earth, he made a prayer to Almighty lord. He asked him to stay alive till the last day. And he promised Almighty Lord that he will misled the children of Adam in every possible way, waiting in ambush for them. But he said he will not have a power over his ture believers/servent of Almighty lord.

Notel: Among the community of Jinn, there are among them believers and disbelievers. They are like the children of Adam. They eat and drink and they procreate.

Currently, the throne of Iblish(devil) is in water(sea). He sends his armies everyday to cause mischief among the peoples.The greatest in rank in his sight is the one who cause the greatest mischief among the peoples. When any one of his army comes to him and claims that today he made a sepration between wife and husband and iblis(devil) draws him near him and says, "Excellent, you are!" or, ' you deserve honour'.

Above is the short summary i have given you about the creation in the light of Islam.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join