Originally posted by jeanvaljean
reply to post by Unleashed68
So, to summarise, are you saying that you are the embodiment of Jesus' second coming, here to spread the message that got you hanged from a tree the
first time around?
Don't chew my head off, please. I'm trying to make sense of this.
No he is not saying he is the embodiment of Jesus' second coming. What he is saying is the one true God created everything. In doing so, he created
other spirits that rule over the Earth, sky, water, and etc. Since in Genesis 1 it says God created man in his image both male and female, he
associates that with Earth and not Adam. To him Adam was created in Genesis 2.
The problem being is that the creation account is a quick recap of how God created everything including man/Adam in Genesis 1, and Genesis 2 goes more
in depth of how man/Adam was created.
If I'm following him correctly, he is claiming the fruit Eve ate trapped us inside these Earthly bodies without skin. Satan has become the Lord or
now our God instead of the creator of the universe. He gave us skin, so we could not see our innards such as the organs, blood, vessels, intestines,
bones, etc. Without skin he claims we would look hideous like demons, and that we are demons.
He also claims that Eve did not get pregnant with Adam, but with Satan/devil. Without even considering she could have got pregnant with Adam, he
assumes that we are all of the devil's seed. Therefore Satan is the start of the human race, and he is our father.
Satan is the God of Israel, and the Bible. Because Satan/the devil is the God of Israel, Jesus is also Satan. Satan in Jesus' tried to make a
comeback. Because he was not successful, Satan/ the devil will come back as Jesus at the end of time.
There are so many flaws in this line of thought:
- God created many other Gods
* Why would he create other Gods or spirits that rule when he is a
* He does have a commandment that you shall have no other Gods but
- We are literally of the Devils seed
* The OP originally said God was out of the picture after Genesis 1.
* That leaves what? Another smaller God/spirit to condemn Satan/ the
devil for what he did?
* If as the OP says, that at this time Satan is claiming to be the God of
the Bible, why is this all mighty God even allowing himself to be
* Why would he even allow that part to even be written?
- We are Evil, because the Devil spawned us
* No where in the Bible does it say Satan had an affair with Eve, or
even allude to it.
- The Devil is the God of the Bible
* The OP can't even read Genesis half way decently, do I really need to
* Why would he condemn himself?
* If the Devil really wanted Eve to eat of the forbidden tree, then why
* If the other Gods/spirits cursed Satan/the devil, why did they let him
get so powerful, and rule over the people as he did in the OT?
- Jesus is the Devil trying to reclaim his fame of the OT.
* If Jesus was really Satan/ the devil, why would he tempt himself for
days and 40 nights in the desert?
* OP said he doesn't like us and doesn't want us, then why help us and
give us any type of hope?
Those are just some beginning questions I could ask. I would be surprised if the OP came back and even attempted to answer them. He better have much
better of an understand of the Bible than what he has shown so far.
I know there is much more I need to learn. The OP is acting on behalf of the devil to try to get more people to dismiss God's word as rubbish.
This time he is really using an underhanded trick to try to get people to think that the God of the Bible and Jesus is the Devil himself. That the
words in the Bible are inspired by the devil himself. There is no truth there. Be weary all ye (you) who read the OP's words. It is just another
attack of the devil to make you loose your faith, or even the thought of looking further into the Bible and what Jesus has to offer if you were
thinking about it.
It is also to put doubt into those who know the Bible and Jesus as their Lord and savior. Another one of the Satan/the devil's underhanded dirty