SUPERNATURAL: A Message from the Real GOD

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I lost interest immediately when the God in question was Yahweh. Everybody knows the only true god is the Great Old One CTHULHU. Pray to him so he will show you mercy, and destroy you first, and less painfully than the others.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

[edit on 6-24-2010 by WolfofWar]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
An interesting read. A lengthy theoretical analysis of the Genesis story and corrolations to the Gospel and Revelations, with citations to Sumer and Babylon. I access the cosmic collective unconcious on a regular basis, mostly remote viewing. This would be an interesting target for me to attempt, I'll focus on the Eve and Serpents child. Maybe I'll let you know how it turns out. I would drop the bible thumper garbage you spit though because in order to analyze and cite bible verse as intricately as you, you are guilty of your own crime.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeanvaljean
reply to post by Unleashed68

So, to summarise, are you saying that you are the embodiment of Jesus' second coming, here to spread the message that got you hanged from a tree the first time around?

Don't chew my head off, please. I'm trying to make sense of this.

No he is not saying he is the embodiment of Jesus' second coming. What he is saying is the one true God created everything. In doing so, he created other spirits that rule over the Earth, sky, water, and etc. Since in Genesis 1 it says God created man in his image both male and female, he associates that with Earth and not Adam. To him Adam was created in Genesis 2.

The problem being is that the creation account is a quick recap of how God created everything including man/Adam in Genesis 1, and Genesis 2 goes more in depth of how man/Adam was created.

If I'm following him correctly, he is claiming the fruit Eve ate trapped us inside these Earthly bodies without skin. Satan has become the Lord or now our God instead of the creator of the universe. He gave us skin, so we could not see our innards such as the organs, blood, vessels, intestines, bones, etc. Without skin he claims we would look hideous like demons, and that we are demons.

He also claims that Eve did not get pregnant with Adam, but with Satan/devil. Without even considering she could have got pregnant with Adam, he assumes that we are all of the devil's seed. Therefore Satan is the start of the human race, and he is our father.

Satan is the God of Israel, and the Bible. Because Satan/the devil is the God of Israel, Jesus is also Satan. Satan in Jesus' tried to make a comeback. Because he was not successful, Satan/ the devil will come back as Jesus at the end of time.

There are so many flaws in this line of thought:

- God created many other Gods
* Why would he create other Gods or spirits that rule when he is a
jealous God?
* He does have a commandment that you shall have no other Gods but
me.

- We are literally of the Devils seed
* The OP originally said God was out of the picture after Genesis 1.
* That leaves what? Another smaller God/spirit to condemn Satan/ the
devil for what he did?
* If as the OP says, that at this time Satan is claiming to be the God of
the Bible, why is this all mighty God even allowing himself to be
condemned?
* Why would he even allow that part to even be written?

- We are Evil, because the Devil spawned us
* No where in the Bible does it say Satan had an affair with Eve, or
even allude to it.

- The Devil is the God of the Bible
* The OP can't even read Genesis half way decently, do I really need to
comment?
* Why would he condemn himself?
* If the Devil really wanted Eve to eat of the forbidden tree, then why
curse her?
* If the other Gods/spirits cursed Satan/the devil, why did they let him
get so powerful, and rule over the people as he did in the OT?

- Jesus is the Devil trying to reclaim his fame of the OT.
* If Jesus was really Satan/ the devil, why would he tempt himself for
days and 40 nights in the desert?
* OP said he doesn't like us and doesn't want us, then why help us and
give us any type of hope?

Those are just some beginning questions I could ask. I would be surprised if the OP came back and even attempted to answer them. He better have much better of an understand of the Bible than what he has shown so far.

I know there is much more I need to learn. The OP is acting on behalf of the devil to try to get more people to dismiss God's word as rubbish.

This time he is really using an underhanded trick to try to get people to think that the God of the Bible and Jesus is the Devil himself. That the words in the Bible are inspired by the devil himself. There is no truth there. Be weary all ye (you) who read the OP's words. It is just another attack of the devil to make you loose your faith, or even the thought of looking further into the Bible and what Jesus has to offer if you were thinking about it.

It is also to put doubt into those who know the Bible and Jesus as their Lord and savior. Another one of the Satan/the devil's underhanded dirty tricks.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Very nice post. Although I dislike threads which use the bible as reference this is different. The message is clearly different from the usual bible based threads.

It seems like you are on the right path to helping people who 'bash the bible' to use it as an enlightenment tool.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

I was in here reading and noticed the 6th and 7th books of Moses, read like the Necronomicon, with all the seals and to conjure demons and Angels?
Very strange how does this work, the seals and such are all most word for word.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by and14263
Very nice post. Although I dislike threads which use the bible as reference this is different. The message is clearly different from the usual bible based threads.

It seems like you are on the right path to helping people who 'bash the bible' to use it as an enlightenment tool.

You are truly an enlightened mind with independence, thanks.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike Stivic

if this is the case i think the guy just needs some love and my berating him probably doesnt help..so this will be my last post in this thread.if anyone has a negative or positive reply to this please feel free to U2U me and that goes for you as well OP.

respectfully,
~meathead

I'm with you on this, couldn't put it any better.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Poop

Originally posted by Unleashed68

Originally posted by Mr Poop

I'm genuinely alarmed that there are people out there living amongst us that believe this hogwash.

I'm genuinely alarmed that there are people out there living amongst us that offer their hogwash as a reply.

I see you modified my name in jest! Surely it adds credibility to all you said, truly a gentleman and a scholar!

The only thing you've "unleashed" is a slew of nonsensical incoherent ramblings with a heaping side of crazy. Lock it up. Tight.

[edit on 6/24/2010 by Mr Poop]

Thanks for the wonderful laugh, I needed a great laugh tonight, and I am still smiling as I reply. I believe I have the right to a sense of humour, and I do not take critics serious, I love to laugh at their sarcasm and have some entertaining fun with them. I hope I have a right to a sense of humour, otherwise life would be pretty depressing.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Unleashed68]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatistruth?
Don't you ever tire of failing in your mission? You know your rants and "words of wisdom" have become quite an inconvenience for me. It is clear that the majority of these despicable humans do not have even the slightest interest in what you have to say, so why waste your time with them? Sooner or later they will hang themselves with the rope we've provided them. The Society of Light realized from the very beginning this mission was going to be far too easy. No matter how much truth you've relayed, their ignorance will blind them. You and I both know that so just let them be, unless you're having far too much fun proving your theories correct. If that is the case, by all means continue what you are doing. Hopefully for their sake it won't be too late before they realize they've already dug deep enough into the serpent's mouth.

To blindly believe anyone because they claim to speak the truth is beyond stupid without the evidence.
none of you lot provide evidence or proof, you spout off, and if anyone asks for proof of call them fools, idiots, dispicable humans etc.
only an idiot believes blindly.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68

Is there any others with intelligence who are willing to reply after these fools of ridicule? Sorry to the dummies replying negatively, I don't mean to call you dummies lol.

Is there any others? LMAO

If you want to criticize the intelligence of others, at least use proper grammar.

Hint: It should be "Are there any others"

And the answer to your question is this:

There is no such thing as intelligent debate with jesus freaks. Why debate fiction?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
This thread does nothing but serve Unleasheds Infantile sense of what is and what isn't, in the end he is only trying to reaffirm his own delusions to himself.

Everyone who likes his post is an enlightened mind, while everyone who doesn't is a child of Satan.

Unleashed is a prime example of how far the " truth" can go when left to the constructs of one's own mind without a tether to reality. I think he has spent far too much time alone and now he cannot seperate reality from his delusions of grandeur.

wife, kids, .... gone. You are trying to make sense of a world gone awry, and I don't blame you. But you are not a victim, and you cannot Justify what you clearly do not understand.

I have seen the next world, and the world after that, and even I do not work in absolute's.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Poopra
Hmmm...a quote comes to mind, should probably be the motto around here:

"Believe those who are seeking truth, doubt those who find it." - Andre Gide

I'm genuinely alarmed that there are people out there living amongst us that believe this hogwash.
This maybe hogwash, but all is not hogwash.
There are many here who are still lost, and have not come to the realization of things.
As they say the Truth will set you free, I am somewhat past thoughts of good and bad, the Truth is enough to lead you to what is right.
I am somuch happier now than when I was young and lost, I'm older now but have seen the light and grasp hold of the Truth.

Bless you my friend and Bless all

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by WolfofWar

Cthulhu?

Nyarlathotep pwns Cthulhu!

Yog-Sothoth pwns Nyarlathotep.

Azathoth pwns all.

Yig's cooler though.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
There is a mighty rock, stone, and that stone will not move from it's place, but if you are ever unsure and need a place to hang on to, or a place to stand.
If can not beleive such a plce exist, don't worry it will always be there.
This is why Jesus is sometimes refered to as the second Adam, in the Christ proving man could stand in the Pure Truth before All.
He returned the Spirit of the Creator to man, that which was taken away when Adam fell.
Now you can go on and not beveive that the Truth walks on the Earth, then you are surely lost.
The Christ said go do as I have done, become as I am.
Become a light in the darknest, put the world on your shoulders, be happy.

What you going to do cry, I'm laughing.
To put it simple "at judgement day your soul will be your perfect witness"
Your fogiven go with it.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
So I read your original post, and follow up, will re-comment after I read all the fellow trolls comments. I will say this much, judging but what the "sheeple" have allowed to happen to this fantastic earth, "us and our forefathers that is" and please note I am making a huge generalization here, those up in the spirit world that have evolved past this bodily plan of "satan" may have been those who gave the lives for the blue and green, as many ecofighters now are doing maybe. Anyway i was going to say judging by what the "sheeple" have allowed to happen to the only thing beautiful in the world that I can see with my 5 senses, there IS something inherently wrong with mankind. Some say we have the blood of the serpent in us, that we aren't "from" here and that is why we # where we eat, I'm not sure because all those people believe we are aliens, which I have a hard time believing myself. Children of Satan, makes more sense that Children of God, when all around me all I hear and read about is pain and suffering, and I take some inner pleasure (though at least I am aware of it) IN reading about all of it. Why do you think people pick up the morning paper, ill give you a hint, BAD # THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN TO THEM. One thing though, if you really are channeling the spirit of this one-god who wrote the first couple verses in the bible, wouldn't he imput a little HUMILITY onto your soul, you speak but you have no humility, hey man if your so all knowning, you wouldn't need to be so outrageously egotistical.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I enjoyed your post and thank you for taking the time to make it. I hope those who wish only to attack the OP and not contribute to the discussion would leave all of us who do in peace.

I have some questions I hope you have time to answer. They are ones that never get answered properly:

1) Are you able to explain why the Creator (true God of the universe) could not foresee such a dire state of affairs on one of the Creator's planets?

2) Why did the Creator allow the Serpent to be born and deceive?

3) Why does the Creator not intervene, preventing the Creators Creations from suffering an eternity of suffering of which most have no reasonable chance of escaping?

Look forward to your reply.

[edit on 24/6/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Hi there Unleashed.

Can you tell what age you are brother. I am curious to know at what stage in your life you have discovered this great truth?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
It's not that far off from Gnosticism.
True spirit God (father).
Biblical God (Deminurge who created flesh)..
Lucifer is an agent of the Father and trying to sabotage, Jesus was an agent of the demiurge until the Father made contact in the desert etc.

Interesting to read, at least for me Gnosticism always makes me feel weird

Aside from warm fuzzy feelings, and phrases that could have 10,000 possible connections to other phrases.... Is there any way to even address proof for anything the OP said?

There are obvious glaring issues, like the whole 'moses didn't include those books in publications'.. It was my understanding religious codexes were fairly unique in a region-whatever existed in print instead of word of mouth was guarded with more zeal than gold.

Otherwise.. Perhaps some lithium? Maybe something in the ~itol family?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join