It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUPERNATURAL: A Message from the Real GOD

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky

Originally posted by Unleashed68
You who have supported the churches as children were raped within them, who have supported the military as necessary while people were killed and raped, you have have supported the lies of government and promoted it through media, you who condemned the poor for stealing food and chosen incarceration as a reward for hunger, yet you have remained silent in knowledge of your heinous crimes against humanity…it is you I CONDEMN!!! Your time is at hand!

I see what you are saying, hon. Lots of negativity going on this world. But I sure would like to know when `the time at hand` would most likely occur.

[edit on 2010-6-23 by pikypiky]

In this generation!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

and those who were not born of the Spirit outside of Earth and are spiritually born within the Earth belong to the Father Earth.

Only those born first out of the Earth will recognize their Father's message, you are of the Universe and not the earth,

Can you clarify this? What is the difference between "born first out of the earth" and "born outside of the earth"?

Some spirits are born within the womb of the Universal Spirit, and some are born within the womb of the Earth plane.

Does this have anything to do with the lineage of Cain as being the Serpent-seed?
How does this (earthly birth vs universe birth) relate to the many biblical stories of the "firstborn" being usurped? Who really are the "firstborn"?

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Alethea]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

and those who were not born of the Spirit outside of Earth and are spiritually born within the Earth belong to the Father Earth.

Only those born first out of the Earth will recognize their Father's message, you are of the Universe and not the earth,

Can you clarify this? What is the difference between "born first out of the earth" and "born outside of the earth"?

Some spirits are born within the womb of the Universal Spirit, and some are born within the womb of the Earth plane.

Does this have anything to do with the lineage of Cain?
How does this (earthly birth vs universe birth) relate to the many biblical stories of the "firstborn" being usurped? Who really are the "firstborn"?

Before Earth there was a Universe teaming with life already in spirit. After Earth began humans were formed from within the Earth Spirit, so some spirits are born within the Earth, and some have projected to Earth from within the Universe. Where one is firstborn is the home, whether it be the earth or outside the earth. Spirits who come through the Spirit Plane of Earth after being first created in the Universe sometimes fall for the trap which is the exciting experience of physical sensations, the grandest of all evils imaginable.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

The Book Of Genesis

In Chapter 1, there is only one GOD, a GOD who creates, the Universe, whom creates the planet in his image (his image is a spirit as mentioned in Verse 2 and is also one that is both male and female as mentioned in Verse 26).

Wrong.

Verse 1: In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

It says nothing about creating either in His image .

It says nothing of spirits either, for that matter. the original Hebrew says:

בְּרֵאשִׁ֖ית בָּרָ֣א אֱלֹהִ֑ים אֵ֥ת הַשָּׁמַ֖יִם וְאֵ֥ת הָאָֽרֶץ

be·re·# ba·ra e·lo·him et ha·sha·ma·yim ve·'et ha·'a·retz.

It is quite clear, using the original Hebrew, what was being said . . . and that is nothing about spirits.

When GOD creates two spirits in Verse 11, the one spirit is called EARTH, and the second spirit is the waters and air that is called SEAS.

Once again, God does not create spirits in verse 11.

Gen. 1:11 - And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

The MAN being made in the image of GOD is not a human, as ADAM is not introduced until Chapter 2; but MAN that is both male and female...is really the planet itself.

Wrong. The Hebrew word is אָדָם

a·dam.

Once again, you are wrong, according to the original language. It says that God created mankind.

You also are wrong in saying that Adam was not created until Chapter 2. Genesis 1 concerns the creation of the Universe. Genesis 2 zooms in to the focus of his creation, man.

After Chapter One, there is no more mention of the real GOD, but the planetary spirits named Lord God and Lord of the Earth.

Once again, there is no basis in reality for this.

There is no point in going on since:

1.) I have already called you out for saying that the Hebrew religion is based on Islam. How enlightened are you really? Can't be very much, since you fail to realize that Islam came about at least two millenia after the Jewish religion, which is an inarguable FACT.

2.) At best, you are twisting the English translation (which mangled the original translation very badly) of the Torah, which, can easily be proven using straight up facts.

Your whole thread is a waste of bandwidth, and is easily disassembled.

[edit on 6/24/2010 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher
:0
Hi, first time caller, long time listener. I enjoy reading the truly unleashed articulations of the truth. I have been in search of some of these answers for quite some time, and the revelation of the Lord God is, while surprising.. not that surprising when I take into account what I've become to learn and understand through research of my own. You have put the correct spin and perspective on what seems to be everything, however my search for the truth will continue, this I know. That being said; unless I have missed something entirely obvious here, I have a question based on what I have read thus far. It goes as follows:

How does one (being a child of the Universe) prepare for the following sh!tstorm of manifested prophecy?

You don't prepare, live to the fullest for the time one has remaining here.

Fair enough. Wasn't that the ultimate goal, anyway?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

It seems as usual in here, the meaningless folk of the community who post replies without reading, nor reply with intelligent debate because they can not read nor understand, are once again the first to attack.

I feel sorry for these nobodies who have nothing productive to offer but rhetorical ridicule. But, for the better part, they are entertaining.

I bet not one of the jerk off reactions in replies have a challenge of intelligent debate, betchya! They are merely the fools trying to stop truth from being known because they are inferiors.

Is there any others with intelligence who are willing to reply after these fools of ridicule? Sorry to the dummies replying negatively, I don't mean to call you dummies lol.

How can you claim to know the ultimate wisdom, but still write words full of anger at other human beings?

How can you claim to know the ultimate wisdom, but do not take into account that billions of human population believes in Hinduism and Buddhism Philosophy, which by the way, is thousands of years older then the bible or Quran?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

The one that deceives billions is called 'man'.

I think you are reading way too much into a book written by men that tried to find understanding in the cosmos and natural laws of the Universe.

The one that wanted 'land and special people' was man himself.

You talk against religion, but then use that same book for your truth, which is causing misleading to you.

There is no Devil.....there are lower selves to us, which our the Earthly bodies, our body complex. If we think this is all we are, then we do act on pride, greed, selfishness ect.

The Bible offers a deeper understanding and requires discernment between flesh and spirit...between man and God.

Alot of what was written has lost its true personification that the stories were meant to have. Its allegory, the majority of Genesis.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

There are no traps...if you fall for something that is not of Spirit...then this is a marker for what you are still in need of.

Those that fall for the belief in the wrathful God, this is a mirror they will have to look into, a way to look at their own nature and see what they are still in need of.

The Spirit within Earth, is the same within you and all life. We are ONE, in Spirit. All life is ONE, in Spirit.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Before Earth there was a Universe teaming with life already in spirit. After Earth began humans were formed from within the Earth Spirit, so some spirits are born within the Earth,

Do you have a "Translation for Dummies" version? I have yet to understand what you are saying here. Can you clarify what "spirits born within the earth" means? Perhaps articulate and use a different vocabulary?

and some have projected to Earth from within the Universe.

And this refers to beings also known as "fallen angels"?

So in essence, you are saying that some of us are Earthlings and some of us are ET's?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Judge not lest ye be judged (in the same way as you judge). Paraphrasing here. Jesus is the one way, accept Jesus into your heart, and maybe stop thinking anyone will read 4,000 words, without paragraph breaks that are meaningful, and not all of it is true. Sources for your information? Like the 7 idea for Jehovah' Witnesses? It was such a long read, some of it was wrong but I don't have the energy to respond to them. Keep the first few lines of what I wrote in mind.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by nagabonar

Ultimate truth; when we die, we will find the truth. Is it blackness, lights out, no more thoughts, no more, well, anything??? Or, will Muslims meet their maker, or will I walk with Jesus. I believe in Jesus, love Jesus, accept Jesus as my lord and savior. I think the WAY is to be peaceful, understanding, then hope for the best for others. Perhaps, in a way, all religions are correct? Only from the perspective of the ones explaining them? Anyway, hate is not the way, Jesus was not about hatred. TRUE wisdom is we will all find out, and should be understanding while we are here.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Hmmm...a quote comes to mind, should probably be the motto around here:

"Believe those who are seeking truth, doubt those who find it." - Andre Gide

I'm genuinely alarmed that there are people out there living amongst us that believe this hogwash.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AdmiralX

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, so yours are welcome, however I dare say that although you claim to accept Jesus, how do you know that Jesus is accepting you? Can you proove he accepts you? Or will your proof just be mere blind faith and hopeless recanting of Christian value? I dare say, that Jesus has not accepted those who accept and falsely promote a lie, and if you are maintaining Jesus died for human sin, you sir, are a hypocrite and a liar. And you will not know the true spirit of Jesus, simply because you still do not write his real name, and it is not Jesus, not a Hebrew version of Yeshuah, or Immanuel, in fact it is spirtual, and you do not call him by his true name. Thus, I can assure you know nothing of the man once called Jesus, nothing whatsoever, and in this, the spirit whom inhabted the body thousands of years ago knows you not. Sorry to be rude fella, not meaning to be rude, but I am being honest.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Poop

I'm genuinely alarmed that there are people out there living amongst us that believe this hogwash.

I'm genuinely alarmed that there are people out there living amongst us that offer their hogwash as a reply.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Fascinating! Ditto on the Enoch interest. I have a few questions for clarification, but too tired to formulate them just now. Must sleep.

I will say this: war is a horrible thing. Killing is evil. Please know that if I could stop the madness I would do it in a heartbeat. Based on your post, I believe you would have prevented the horror of 2001 if you'd had the power to do so.

Blessed Union of Souls song lyrics to all of you and then I go nighty-night...

"May every star you wish upon
And every hope you're hanging on come true
Of all the people in the world
No one else deserves it more than you

I hope you find
Everything you've been dreaming of
Only good things, no in-betweens, just
Peace and love

Peace and love
Tears of joy
Kindness of strangers
All of your roads paved in gold
By guardian angels
Wherever you may be in this world
My salutation says is all
May you always
Have enough
Peace and love... "

'night all!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Be Still, Know that I am God.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/181964796e4b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUltimateEnd
Be Still, Know that I am God.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/181964796e4b.jpg[/atsimg]

Let you have hears to hear, and Eyes to see.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We are the same. I and U is US.

Escape the matrix, Sun of God.

I, you , me , is One.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Poop

I'm genuinely alarmed that there are people out there living amongst us that offer their hogwash as a reply.

I see you modified my name in jest! Surely it adds credibility to all you said, truly a gentleman and a scholar!

The only thing you've "unleashed" is a slew of nonsensical incoherent ramblings with a heaping side of crazy. Lock it up. Tight.

[edit on 6/24/2010 by Mr Poopra]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Oh man, I am NOT reading all that junk, I scrolled down for about 30 minutes, stopped at one random line and read that man is actually Earth.... thats when I decided it wasn't worth scrolling down for another 20.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join