It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUPERNATURAL: A Message from the Real GOD

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

You mentioned what your idea of antichrist is......
I believe the antichrist is not a literal person or entity (singular). I believe and feel very strongly that the antichrist is a large group of people or entities. For instance, as an EXAMPLE:
All christians are a large group of people, which can be considered as a family. The "evil" entities/persons is also another "family". But this particular family has different plans and goals that are not only against christian belief/teachings/programmings, but are against universal laws and against FREE WILL.

As a side note, I am definately not a christian, I will not follow or wear a label of a faith that had death and blood in its history, though I have studied the bible years ago, and much can be applied to our daily lives as good knowledge (as with many other books of different faiths too).

My main concern here, is why is it, we have wonderful people who try to do right as best they can by following the laws of the Lord, yet they follow the laws of MEN who break EVERY commandment in the good book? religion, faith or not, I have seen religious folks avoid, condemn, and even outright erase from their lives someone of a different faith, but I do not see millions of folks avoid, condemn orerase from their lives persons who lie, cheat, steal, enslave, embezzle, and the list goes on and even gets worse.

but though my eyes and heart is open, my mind remains open as well....not closed. In order to understand one thing, one must also understand another. In order to understand good, understand the bad aspects, too, dont avoid them. everything must have a balance.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by triplereiki

You make some interesting points, and I appreciated them, and found them to have value.

However, I was just being a horse's derriere. I have no real thoughts on this material. I am without thought. Thoughtless.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Reply to post by Alethea

I would still like to know how the Hebrews got their religion from Islam.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

.....and Judas went out from among them and hung himself.........Jesus said; go ye and do likewise.
You have just brought drawing scripture out of context to a whole new level. Anyone who knows the Bible also knows that it can be made to say anything that you want it to...out of context.
Seeashrink

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Oh, I forgot to mention those folks who break every single commandment are the ones who have been known as our "leaders".
they make/pass laws without even asking us if we approve.
they spend BILLIONS of OUR money on things, without even asking US what we want done with our money. No, I dont want my money being spent for research regarding mating habits of earthworm, or a $20,000 toilet seat, or a extremely expensive artwork for an airport, and definately not some executives jet fuel or $200 per plate banquet.
In christianlity, the sheep, the flock is the people. And the SHEPHERD is Jesus.
Unfortunately, the "elites" did a good job at rounding up the sheep in general (aka "useless eaters") and they are not the shepherd, they are in fact the wolf.

they create f - - ked up laws that seem to not only favor the "bad guys", but I hate when a leader or other breaks their own laws and dont do time for it yet a "common" slave, errrr person has to do time (mostly becasue we are not all filthy rich with a big corporate lawyer to bail us out).

as in my above post, so many are forced to follow the B.S. in one way or another, but another thing that comes to my mind is----why do people even vote for the evil ones in the first place? We could be led to believe our vote counts, but really, it could be just a ruse. this has been slavery.
when we get sucked dry of all our money and possessions, we are goners. No prayers are going to help.
In my opinion, I do not pray to a god that thrives on poverty, death, blood, dead things (huge list here). that in my opinion is one evil SOB for a god.
I never leave it up to "god" to decide or do anything. that is a cop out, instead of taking responsibility for actions and choices made in life.
We are humans, we do make errors, and if we learn from and try to correct our mistakes, I think that is what GOD would be all about. We are not perfect, but when I look around and study history, god is not perfect either. Just as we want god to forgive us, the big question here is, do you forgive god?

It even said in the good book, that people needed to "pay" for their sins by sacrificing an animal. Killing an innocent living thing PLUS offering blood, is usually done to dark entities.
Also, why should an innocent one pay for my sins? It is myself who must take responsibility and try to do things to make it right.
Even today so much disregard, disrespect, death and even torture is given to the truly pure creatures of this planet ANIMALS. We all still have alot to learn, but first we must all look within our hearts, and feel for the right and wrong. We do know the difference. No matter what religion, faith or belief. Whatever works for you, gives you strength, guidance, then stick with it and be the best YOU can be, for YOU, not for the church, not to fool others, for YOU. The path/connection to true god/creator is that.

the only time I would forgive our creator, is when that creator steps down.
(No, I refuse to refer to god as "he". I cannot and will not believe that god has a male body part that resembles a man). God did not create us, we created god (the concepts), god did not make man in like image, man made god in HIS image.......what a shame. The human body is so delicate, fragile and even unprotected, and folks are led to believe a god would be of the same frailty?
wheres our protection as the lizards skin? Why do other creatures see and hear SO MUCH better than us? We are truly very fragile....so my conclusion is men have very big egos long ago, and control and power overrules everything, even to this day.

I apologize at this moment if my posts may have waisted your time, but if I said even a tiny thing that helps in some way, its a big success for YOU.

Thank you for this thread, by the way.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Very good stuff very interesting unleashed!

To the folks bashing. I too jumped on the bash wagon the first time I started to read one of his posts but did not read the whole thing. I then thought better of it and went to his website and found it very intriguing and I actually agreed with much of what he says.

He is not promoting the Christian religion. His style id different and unorthodox but if you take the time to read the material you will realize your first impression (from only reading partially) was wrong.

Anyway hope that helps some folks get over the bashing.

Well said, I hope others will follow your advice. thanks,

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Originally posted by Unleashed68

and those who were not born of the Spirit outside of Earth and are spiritually born within the Earth belong to the Father Earth.

Only those born first out of the Earth will recognize their Father's message, you are of the Universe and not the earth,

Can you clarify this? What is the difference between "born first out of the earth" and "born outside of the earth"?

Some spirits are born within the womb of the Universal Spirit, and some are born within the womb of the Earth plane.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Your input is highly informative and appreciated

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

When GOD creates two spirits in Verse 11, the one spirit is called EARTH, and the second spirit is the waters and air that is called SEAS.

If this is the case, is your religion the only true religion, and all other religions worship false gods?

If you think so, Im calling Fundamentalism at work again

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
:0
Hi, first time caller, long time listener. I enjoy reading the truly unleashed articulations of the truth. I have been in search of some of these answers for quite some time, and the revelation of the Lord God is, while surprising.. not that surprising when I take into account what I've become to learn and understand through research of my own. You have put the correct spin and perspective on what seems to be everything, however my search for the truth will continue, this I know. That being said; unless I have missed something entirely obvious here, I have a question based on what I have read thus far. It goes as follows:

How does one (being a child of the Universe) prepare for the following sh!tstorm of manifested prophecy?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
We all have our ideas on how we got here but here's a real in depth listen to not only 'how' but 'why' and........'who' we are.
Sit back, break out the popcorn because there are many many parts to this presentation.

~History of Mankind~

www.desteni.co.za...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Don't you ever tire of failing in your mission? You know your rants and "words of wisdom" have become quite an inconvenience for me. It is clear that the majority of these despicable humans do not have even the slightest interest in what you have to say, so why waste your time with them? Sooner or later they will hang themselves with the rope we've provided them. The Society of Light realized from the very beginning this mission was going to be far too easy. No matter how much truth you've relayed, their ignorance will blind them. You and I both know that so just let them be, unless you're having far too much fun proving your theories correct. If that is the case, by all means continue what you are doing. Hopefully for their sake it won't be too late before they realize they've already dug deep enough into the serpent's mouth.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Hello,
never-mind.

[edit on (6/23/1010 by loveguy]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by anubis9311
Christ took the basic principles of the Hebrew teachings into him works since the masses he was preaching to were of Jewish faith and would have the basic understandings of what he was talking about.

To correct you, Jesus didnt take the basic princples of judaism into his works. He was Jewish in every sense of the word and grew up in a hebrew community. Taught in all the ways of the jewish religion and laws of the time. He preached to the jewish communities of the time.

Constantine the Great called the First Council of Nicaea. At this time 300+ AD the christian church was growing stronger and the pagans were being slaughtered. War was breaking out and Constantine chose to call this council together to help stop the infighting and murder that was happening because of the different branches of the church having different bishops who used the masses to fight each other so they would benefit.

Not really sure if this is a statement of fact or opinion. The real purpose for the council was to get a uniform doctrine of christianity. This being the main difference between early christians and Second Temple Judaism, the belief in the messianic nature and divinity of christ. Both groups held to the Judaic laws and second temple teachings however followers of christianity belived whole heartedly in the divinty of christ as the son of god and not as just another son of god.

It wasn't even till this point that people even started to consider Christ as the messiah.

This is absolutely a false statement. Long before the council was ever convened people believed in the christology of jesus. It was not a new idea at all. For a few hundred years people had believed this. Read the book of ACTS and read up on Paul of Tarsus. Paul was the most influencial person in christianity to maintain this idea of jesus's divinity. His writtings helped to cement the final split between judaism and christianity.

Yes the council was called to deal with the divinity of jesus and resolve the chritology because there was a bishop of alexandria named Arius (from who the term Arian comes from) who had a small (very small) following regarding his belief that jesus was not THE son of god and the trinity was false. The term son of god had been used many times in the ancient texts and his belief was that the interpretation as it applied to jesus was the same as in others. He was a son of god as we all are sons. During the council he had a small following but that number dwindled down to only 2 out of over 300 voters in favor of his ideas. He was greatly outvoted on this issue.

He never really performed any of the foretold events that the Hebrew scriptures stated would bring about the messiah.

If you mean he didnt meet the qualifications to be messiah that is purely up to your personal belief. Many feel he did. Its a matter of opinion. However as to how you wrote this, he could not have performed anything that would bring about himself. There were many criteria that had to be brought about or done in order for the messiah to come but that is also a pharisaic belief. The term messiah is another of those words that had more than one interpretation during the time it was being used. Research the meaning of the word messiah in judaic literature. You will find it was used in reference to an annoited one and the high priests were often called messiahs. It wasnt until the introduction of the pharisees that this word took on a different meaning. They introduced the idea of a messianic age and ressurection of the dead. This belief continued into the new sect of judaism known as christianity. Understand that christianity eventually became a gentile dominated religion but started out as a jewish religion rooted in traditions and beliefs.

now why is it that there is no hell (christian version) in the Hebrew scriptures? Even in the early works of Christ hell isn't underground. The devil so called, is actually an angel all be it a fallen one. Well if the son of god was part of god, how would the devil (who being an fallen angel would have known god) even try to convince the son of god to turn on his father? It never made sense that the devil would try to do that, Also i don't believe the devil is a person or a snake or anything. i think it refers to our free will. which was the gift given to us by the devil when man was first made. IMO

I have to say i hold very similar beliefs about christianity. In my earlier days as a christian i taught similar ideas to people. I have studied the bible quite extensively. I also have spent a good deal of time reading and trying to understand the Tanakh and the Talmud. Also in studying the etymology of the bible and early jewish writtings. I am by far no scholar. However to the point, most people fail to understand the meaning and history of certain words from the bible and put them in the context they were meant to be used. It is this misunderstanding that in my opinion has brought about the very belief of the devil as a superbeing and antithesis to god. There are many articles and even threads about this on Ats and the internet itself. Most people cant even tell you properly how the bible has been translated and the history of some very profound words like satan, angel and devil. Yes your correct about the jews didnt believe in a hell or devil As a matter of fact they dont even focus on the afterlife. Judaism is a religion for living man. The word of god being a living word. It focuses on the here and now and strict adherance to the laws of god and the practices of jewish tradition. Christianity mostly in part to but not limited to Paul, focuses on the spiritual world to come.

I also agree with what others are saying to the OP. Noone likes to be preached to and while you may have found a truth please dont try and tell me you have found THE truth. Even jesus and mohammed couldnt manage to convince people of that. It was an interesting read nonetheless.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by fizzy1]

[edit on 23-6-2010 by fizzy1]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

All religions are false. Written by petty men wanting power over the masses. So it really doesn't matter if you explain all that fun stuff OP. There never were any gods. Folks got lonely and looked up into the night sky and drew out beast and imaginary figures in the stars. Then they told there stories around campfire. Someone cristled it down on rocks in hidden caves. From the stories the star gods became a reality to the people that created them. From there after thosands of years you have all kinds of modern day religions.

But not created by the star gods...it was all created by some lonely guy looking up at the night sky. So in the end. HUMANS, not gods created.

Folks have always looked to the sky and still ask..."are we alone in the universe?"Just like the originals did. So You can pound on books and say its the one and only way to redeption etc, etc, etc. Kill each other in the hundreds of millions for the same god with a different name.

Or..

You can just de-create the star gods, cause in the beginning HUMANS created GOD....with creativity...

Imagination..is a powerful thing.

my 2 YEN

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

You who have supported the churches as children were raped within them, who have supported the military as necessary while people were killed and raped, you have have supported the lies of government and promoted it through media, you who condemned the poor for stealing food and chosen incarceration as a reward for hunger, yet you have remained silent in knowledge of your heinous crimes against humanity…it is you I CONDEMN!!! Your time is at hand!

I see what you are saying, hon. Lots of negativity going on this world. But I sure would like to know when `the time at hand` would most likely occur.

[edit on 2010-6-23 by pikypiky]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher
Hi, first time caller, long time listener. I enjoy reading the truly unleashed articulations of the truth. I have been in search of some of these answers for quite some time, and the revelation of the Lord God is, while surprising.. not that surprising when I take into account what I've become to learn and understand through research of my own. You have put the correct spin and perspective on what seems to be everything, however my search for the truth will continue, this I know. That being said; unless I have missed something entirely obvious here, I have a question based on what I have read thus far. It goes as follows:

How does one (being a child of the Universe) prepare for the following sh!tstorm of manifested prophecy?

You don't prepare, live to the fullest for the time one has remaining here.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher

You don't prepare, live to the fullest for the time one has remaining here.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatistruth?
Don't you ever tire of failing in your mission? You know your rants and "words of wisdom" have become quite an inconvenience for me. It is clear that the majority of these despicable humans do not have even the slightest interest in what you have to say, so why waste your time with them? Sooner or later they will hang themselves with the rope we've provided them. The Society of Light realized from the very beginning this mission was going to be far too easy. No matter how much truth you've relayed, their ignorance will blind them. You and I both know that so just let them be, unless you're having far too much fun proving your theories correct. If that is the case, by all means continue what you are doing. Hopefully for their sake it won't be too late before they realize they've already dug deep enough into the serpent's mouth.

Thanks for the read, I enjoyed this reply.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join