It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUPERNATURAL: A Message from the Real GOD

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
An awesome post, Unleashed, and so few can understand.

Like the image of the snake in pieces with the caption "unite or die", I had collected many of the pieces though countless hours of research, but your presentation helped to really connect the dots and "unite" the snake.

I have also noticed that these signs of the serpent---deliberate visual images--- have been becoming more prominent in the religions and are right in front of people's eyes and they still do not see it. As an example, years ago, churches began to drape the crucifix icon with a serpentine red cloth. Gradually, many churches have done away with the human image on the cross and now display only the snake-like drape. It's the snake on a pole all over again. There is also a well known pic of the Pope with a very tall sculpture on a mountain top that depicts this same sort of image. It is being very obviously brought out into the open.

My question for you is this: Will the arrogant judgemental people who are so happy about the coming destruction of those who resist their dominionist agenda ever come to a point of realizing they were mislead by "authorities"? Will they ever know the agony, sorrow, and hardships they have caused others?

No, they will not, they belong to the soul of their Father Earth spirit, not the Father/Mother of all living within the universe as your spirit has been made and is still maintaining connection. Only the spirit will recognize the post I make, and those who were not born of the Spirit outside of Earth and are spiritually born within the Earth belong to the Father Earth.

Pitty them! They can not see nor understand because they are not of the Higher Father. Only those born first out of the Earth will recognize their Father's message, you are of the Universe and not the earth, thus, you must feel strong emotional pain when you read news of wars and removals of babies from parents, etc, you must feel their pain some way as well, this is your spirit fighting the earth presence in cell design.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by eathis
You my friend resonate a deep feeling within me.

Thank you for the information.

You are more than welcome. I am glad you recognized truth and are still connected to the Father of the universe.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

young one, your immaturity shows in your typing, as one types what they think it is a sign of how they think. Thus, your age is obvious.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
I have a feeling if Unleashed threw a party, it would be best to AVOID the kool-aid.

It's like an "agree or shut up, moron", attitude from the OP that seems incongruant to being "blessed" with knowledge of so much "truth".

I just don't get it. I must be going to hell.

BTW I did like that Swayze tv series "The Beast" before he died. Never saw Road House,though, the movie mentioned on the suddenreality site. Glad...

[edit on 23/6/2010 by Chamberf=6]

I would suppose when you receive a traffic ticket you do not ridicule the mighty one with a gun. However, you feel stronger in ridiculing someone who tries to make the OBVIOUS known to the masses. Congratulations on identifying your lack of respect for all within the ATS, I suggest you go back to watching television and maybe then when you can be nice, people might enjoy your input rather than arrogant type of text w/o personal reason, very sad to see you feel the need to chastise someone for posting the truth that is is UP FRONT AND OBVIOUS. Or would you respect me more if I joined the Christian movement and lied to you, ot put on a uniform and a gun and gave you a ticket for $100? Oh mighty one, you have failed to understand nor make a point with such ill reply.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

So basically you really ARE saying since I don't agree, to shut up then.

lol fine by me.

And btw I am agnostic, and I don't care what you are either...so...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Just a thought; stating something you happen to believe or are moved by does not make it "an obvious truth".

Also, tempered and rational debate is a much better tool for making others see your point than is simple dismissal.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

So basically you really ARE saying since I don't agree, to shut up then.

lol fine by me.

And I am agnostic, and I don't care what you are either...so...

Are you a psychic? You are telling me what I am really saying lol? Grow up and have fun with the Agnostic preachings. Let me know the winning combination on the lottery if you can Kreskin lol? Some of the arrogant ones need to realize, I have fun with your taunts, I just taunt back for the enjoyment of entertainment. Your sarcasm really is meaningless. Do you really think the OP has no right to chastise you back? Lol, poor simpletons, I stand firm with my knowledge and battle you for fun, not because I take your sarcasms serious. Or do I need your permission lol?

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Unleashed68]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Good post. I read the responses before I read the whole post. Its sad how some cant take time to comprehend. I enjoyed the thorough examination of the verses.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I stopped when I read "religion"

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by quickspin
Good post. I read the responses before I read the whole post. Its sad how some cant take time to comprehend. I enjoyed the thorough examination of the verses.

Thanks for showing the intelligence of what most people come here for, I hope others will follow your suit.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68
I suggest you go back to watching television and maybe then when you can be nice, people might enjoy your input rather than arrogant type of text w/o personal reason

No mind reading. Not being sarcastic either. I always thought both sides were allowed on a topic on ATS.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Here's another message from the REAL God:

"My son, drink beer. Sounds like you need some."

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I removed my post. The inevitable remorse after being unkind.

[edit on 6/23/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Hi

I've asked a question. and it seems you missed it. So I'll ask again.

Can you tell me where Lilith fits in the story ?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Very good stuff very interesting unleashed!

To the folks bashing. I too jumped on the bash wagon the first time I started to read one of his posts but did not read the whole thing. I then thought better of it and went to his website and found it very intriguing and I actually agreed with much of what he says.

He is not promoting the Christian religion. His style id different and unorthodox but if you take the time to read the material you will realize your first impression (from only reading partially) was wrong.

Anyway hope that helps some folks get over the bashing.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
CUE STANDARD MOD FUN-KILLER

Hi People,

Few quick - and currently polite - requests:

* No more of the snarky sidejabs

* No more of the name calling

* No more of the attacking of the posters rather than the post

* No more of the...well...you ALL know how it goes. Just quit it.

By all means discuss the topic with passion - never with poison.
If you wish to have your opinion respected - then how about show some respect towards others opinions as well.

Any more gets the nifty Warning Tags and/or some time on the bench with a Posting Ban.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I have 7th book of Moses....It has incantations, seals, images of them, etc. Of course, being learned (I learn from others experiences) I have never tried any of the incantations...that's right, I dont screw around with something I dont fully understand and know the consequence of.

It is so sad, though, how a fragile, weak, puny little human can even THINK they have the "power" over any demon or spirit, when in truth, the demon/spirit basically humors the fool who misuses the "power".
I have always warned others especially young ones who want to have "fun" by dabbling with spells, etc..... It can come back and not only bite you in the rear, but worse, it can fry out your neurals or even get you killed.

I had to post before I completely read the full writing you presented, while this was fresh in my mind.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Battle of the minds is what we have here. trying to prove of ancient writings and the efforts or researches of some, whether they're true or not, is futile.

As the title says, SUPERNATURAL: A Message from the Real GOD, no one in this world can fathom the real purpose of God if we persistently challenge faith as it presented to us in many manuscripts besides the bible.

Are we not blessed enough (or lucky, or thankful) that we have these works of the past that were handed to us? To digest them is one thing but to discredit them because of our elevated knowledge is another.

We often hear this statement, "Nothing is impossible with God" and I did not believe it until I came across with this video of some third world visionary by the name of Emma.

The story start after one minute of the clip.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68

and those who were not born of the Spirit outside of Earth and are spiritually born within the Earth belong to the Father Earth.

Only those born first out of the Earth will recognize their Father's message, you are of the Universe and not the earth,

Can you clarify this? What is the difference between "born first out of the earth" and "born outside of the earth"?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join