It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUPERNATURAL: A Message from the Real GOD

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Go to www.suddenreality.com and challenge my knowledge after reviewing hours of material that I have put together from hundreds of hours of research as I was requested to do

By whom?

Also, are you claiming to be a messenger of the 'true god'?

I look forward to the children of deceit, the ones whom share their spirit with the spirit of the earth and are forever the children of the deceptive Lord, to debate the WORDS I am given by the real Father of all Existence.

I know the secrets because the GOD of Chapter One in Genesis is the one showing me the LIGHT right now.

You also refer to Jesus as the spirit of truth and then say this:

and I can assure you children of the Devil, that the spirit who was in a body called Jesus is back here and today, and does NOT accept you, nor forgive you, nor want you.

Putting this together, it seems to me that you see yourself as this spirit of truth. After all, most of your threads have 'truth' in the title.

So, to summarise, are you saying that you are the embodiment of Jesus' second coming, here to spread the message that got you hanged from a tree the first time around?

Don't chew my head off, please. I'm trying to make sense of this.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hey Unleashed, that was one hell of a good read. Good Stuff!

You said that we are going to be released from this prison, how so? Shouldn't we take responsibility and attempt to change it? Should we not gather a bunch of like minded people and remove the serpent from power? The idea of something other than myself saving me is unacceptable. Help is nice but complete dependence is not something I want to get involved in. What is your take?

Who is Adam and what happened to him?

I have a feeling the serpent does not represent some evil snake out there in the external world controlling my every move, but rather something within me, the ego perhaps. Thoughts?

What should we do know that we know this truth?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

if you know ALL things, all secrets, wisdom, and lies...then why the heck aren't you taking care of the immediate problem known as "The Gulf of British Petroleum" disaster?

stop the oil!
save the earth!

otherwise, spare us.

your hubris is phenomenal
if it weren't for that, you'd have a lot of potential and maybe do us all some good.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davidius
I have a feeling the serpent does not represent some evil snake out there in the external world controlling my every move, but rather something within me, the ego perhaps. Thoughts?

yes
it is the rainbow serpent
kundalini
the life force as it dwells within you and connects you to the source of all life!

chi
qi
kundalini

none of them are evil - the only evil is ignorance and the only sin is selfishness - the only enemy we have is fear!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

And or feed the world.
That would be an excellent start. or provide free energy, clean water, cure disease and the list goes on and on.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadred
Unleashed, I really do appreciate your passion, and the work you put in bringing this material to us. I still can't understand why you won't answer the one question I've asked you several times...you say you were asked to present this material to us, which is ok, but who is asking you to do it? Why is that difficult?

Let me take a little leeway here and ask if you are not telling us that God Himself has asked you to do this? I also want to know if this Truth is based on your own Scholasticism? Why do you have a problem in answering my questions? I DO read your material, and I am a very good reader, and have a very good background in the study of Comparative Religions, so I am informed historically. I've read a LOT of the Enoch material, and other materials in the Apocrapha, so I don't have any problems out of hand with the subject matter. You have never addressed ANY of my questions, and I want to know why?

[edit on 23-6-2010 by deadred]

Sometimes I do not see all replies, so that being said, that is why I am not aware of your question. Simple answer is who told me...or what? The original thought was myself, then possibly an alien, until later I realized the knowledge was guided direct by the Creator fo the Earth

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Im afraid the pattern i see developing here is that the OP will not be back to this thread to answer your questions, but instead will slightly change the wording of the title and move some copy pastes around call it a new piece and fill up more bandwith tommorrow on the same subject matter..

also, i find another pattern in going through his profile:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and looking through his threads and posts,in most instance when any person calls out his condescending tone or holier than though attitude being directly against these "secret TRUTHS" he claims he is revealing, he immediately takes on a more haughty and superior persona than previously displayed.

he almost never directly answers a question and when he does its only because the person posing the question shows a predisposition to agree with him in thier previous post.

honestly im starting to think this poster seriously loves attention(positive or negative) more than his "quest for knowledge"

if i am wrong ...then i TRUELLY hope he is sorrounded in real life by understanding,supportive, and loving family / friends..

if this is the case i think the guy just needs some love and my berating him probably doesnt help..so this will be my last post in this thread.if anyone has a negative or positive reply to this please feel free to U2U me and that goes for you as well OP.

respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
You my friend resonate a deep feeling within me.

Thank you for the information.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan

Originally posted by crezo
And yet ANOTHER raving religious nut job on ATS!

This rampant rambling is a prime example of why I hate religion, and wish it could be erased from existence. Then crazed idiots like this would have to find something productive to do with their time.

Hmmm.... actually on second thoughts, maybe this is the ONE good thing about religion, it keeps these people in doors and off the streets

I don't really see him promoting any religion in his post, he is demoting one or two. And what do you consider productive? Working? Making money? Maybe to him, this IS something productive. I really dislike statements like "do something productive". Something productive to you produces something FOR YOU, not me. Telling someone to do something productive is just ignorant.

Thanks for the stand and laugh at these nuts trying to battle, waste of time they are lol.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike Stivic
Im afraid the pattern i see developing here is that the OP will not be back to this thread to answer your questions, but instead will slightly change the wording of the title and move some copy pastes around call it a new piece and fill up more bandwith tommorrow on the same subject matter..

also, i find another pattern in going through his profile:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and looking through his threads and posts,in most instance when any person calls out his condescending tone or holier than though attitude being directly against these "secret TRUTHS" he claims he is revealing, he immediately takes on a more haughty and superior persona than previously displayed.

he almost never directly answers a question and when he does its only because the person posing the question shows a predisposition to agree with him in thier previous post.

honestly im starting to think this poster seriously loves attention(positive or negative) more than his "quest for knowledge"

if i am wrong ...then i TRUELLY hope he is sorrounded in real life by understanding,supportive, and loving family / friends..

if this is the case i think the guy just needs some love and my berating him probably doesnt help..so this will be my last post in this thread.if anyone has a negative or positive reply to this please feel free to U2U me and that goes for you as well OP.

respectfully,
~meathead

You are in need of help, very seriously, you have no good to offer. I really do not want your kind criticism it is negatively patronizing.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I thought this was a very good read as well! It appears allot of people like to comment negatively without knowing what they are commenting on. Great Post OP! Why do people have to comment on something they do not read or understand. When people post things, they don't do it to say they know it all. It is there for you to digest and if it makes sense to you then great, if not then go read something that does. There is no need to accuse people of stuff without yourself having any proof. If you don't have anything positive to say then please don't say anything and go read something you are more interested in. People wonder why we are in the situations we are currently in as a species. To all those people, please go look at yourself in the mirror and try to find out what your problem is so we can move forward together as a species with great potential!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kjburto
I thought this was a very good read as well! It appears allot of people like to comment negatively without knowing what they are commenting on. Great Post OP! Why do people have to comment on something they do not read or understand. When people post things, they don't do it to say they know it all. It is there for you to digest and if it makes sense to you then great, if not then go read something that does. There is no need to accuse people of stuff without yourself having any proof. If you don't have anything positive to say then please don't say anything and go read something you are more interested in. People wonder why we are in the situations we are currently in as a species. To all those people, please go look at yourself in the mirror and try to find out what your problem is so we can move forward together as a species with great potential!

A message after my own heart, thanks for the support.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Holy Bejesus Unleashed, .... what happened, ... you said you were leaving and not coming back awhile ago ??

Have you decided that you need more traffic at your website ??

Everyone please click thise Link !!

suddenreality.com...

What the hell does Road House have to do with the greater mystery's of the universe ???

You paint your lessons and teachings with new age truth's, ... yet something feels wrong with you. As if you have forgotten to get reality checks from time to time, and have spun out of control into your own delusions.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
An awesome post, Unleashed, and so few can understand.

Like the image of the snake in pieces with the caption "unite or die", I had collected many of the pieces though countless hours of research, but your presentation helped to really connect the dots and "unite" the snake.

I have also noticed that these signs of the serpent---deliberate visual images--- have been becoming more prominent in the religions and are right in front of people's eyes and they still do not see it. As an example, years ago, churches began to drape the crucifix icon with a serpentine red cloth. Gradually, many churches have done away with the human image on the cross and now display only the snake-like drape. It's the snake on a pole all over again. There is also a well known pic of the Pope with a very tall sculpture on a mountain top that depicts this same sort of image. It is being very obviously brought out into the open.

My question for you is this: Will the arrogant judgemental people who are so happy about the coming destruction of those who resist their dominionist agenda ever come to a point of realizing they were mislead by "authorities"? Will they ever know the agony, sorrow, and hardships they have caused others?

link   
And the mind sayeth

"bring forth the ignorant jesus freaks who perform many sins in the name of god, yet hide behind his name so that they are not discovered and then punished by their brethren"

Amen

link   
Cant imagine why they would be attacking Iraq, Afghanistan etc. Those folks dress in biblical attire and there is probably a lot of history and technologies they needed to secure..

I bet if you were to hold up Moses next to Osama Bin Ladin you would see a lot of similarities in looks.

As for Genesis 3 verse 22
"Behold, the man has become as one of (us) to know what is good and what is evil."

Who the heck is us?

Unleashed has told you....its the creatures that live under our noses deep underground.

God even said...Why are you hiding? Its because they could see their nakedness.

If Jesus was here today he would slap every professed christian in the face and tell them to stop worshiping him and to remove those idols (fishes on cars, crucifixs around necks and in churches and quit calling him Lord) Guranteed...

Back to Genesis 3:22
This is what the Secret Society (Skull and Bones chapter 322 means) and refers to (us) Behold, the man has become as one of us, to know what is good and what is evil.

This is what they tell you it means
One legend is that 322 in the emblem of the society stands for "founded in '32, 2nd corps", referring to a first Corps in an unknown German university.[22][23] Others suggest that 322 refers to the death of Demosthenes and that documents in the society hall have purportedly been found dated to "Anno-Demostheni

This is part true but they dont tell you about the Genesis 3 v 22

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Just another piece of information for the few of us actually connecting the dots.

"Oh seven and we'll watch them fall..
They stand in the way of love and we will smote them all.." - Prince

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I have a feeling if Unleashed threw a party, it would be best to AVOID the kool-aid.

It's like an "agree or shut up, moron", attitude from the OP that seems incongruant to being "blessed" with knowledge of so much "truth".

I just don't get it. I must be going to hell.

BTW I did like that Swayze tv series "The Beast" before he died. Never saw Road House,though, the movie mentioned on the suddenreality site. Glad...

[edit on 23/6/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike Stivic

Unleashed does not display those traits at all. He radiates a CONFIDENCE in what he writes and you would recognize this for what it is if you truly took time to investigate and study the information he presents.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join