It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUPERNATURAL: A Message from the Real GOD

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

It's good to see that I have you riled up to the point where you are hanging on every single word I type. I don't need to "QUOTE" "RETORT" "QUOTE" "RETORT" to get my point across as it was very basic. I see you lack aptitude in logical thought since your reply was a garble of mashed up assumptions and nonsense that was hardly relevant to my statements. Dealing with pseudo-intellectuals like yourself who believe making a point constitutes taking each bit of info out of context so that it is easy to dance around the facts is just plain tiring.

So, I bid you good day and wish you the utmost bliss within your swirling pool of ignorance.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

They think it strange that you do not plunge with them into the same flood of dissipation, and they heap abuse on you. But they will have to give account to him who is ready to judge the living and the dead. -1Pet4.4

men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken.-Matt12.36

Anyone who does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because he has not believed the testimony God has given about his Son.-1John5.10

For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the dead.-Acts17.31

The Scripture does not say "and to seeds," meaning many people, but "and to your seed," meaning one person, who is Christ.-Gal3.16

"Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ."-Acts2.36

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.-Rom10.9

Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.-1John2.22

Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.-John3.18

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

i have the bible thank you along with the book of enoch,satanic bible and the book of the law...and just so you know for every quote of the bible you have posted there is another quote in the bible that contradicts it! good day!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.-Heb4.12

The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.-Heb1.3

whoever fails to find me harms himself; all who hate me love death-Prov8.36

For the nation or kingdom that will not serve you will perish; it will be utterly ruined.-Is60.12

Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them: "Any kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and a house divided against itself will fall.-Luke11.17

Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.-Matt28.18

God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords, 16who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever.-1Tim6

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Be encouraged brethren, but at the same time, here are some words of advice. What you do with it is up to you entirely.

Mark 6:11
11And if any place will not welcome you or listen to you, shake the dust off your feet when you leave, as a testimony against them."

There have been many threads I have left and many people I have simply ended my conversations with for this reason. Best of wishes to you in whatever path you decide.

Mykahel

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

i have the bible thank you along with the book of enoch,satanic bible and the book of the law...and just so you know for every quote of the bible you have posted there is another quote in the bible that contradicts it! good day!

There are MANY contradictions/omissions in the modern translations, however there are none when you read the AV KJV.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mykahel

Thank's Mykahel appreciate it and your right but in these times information is crucial and hope as many people as possible are getting it

Where there is no revelation, the people cast off restraint-Prov29.8

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.-Eph6.12

What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?-Matt16.26

Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.-Heb4.13

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by XtheMasque
I see you lack aptitude in logical thought since your reply was a garble of mashed up assumptions and nonsense that was hardly relevant to my statements.

genius, just genuine genius. I bask in the wisdom of your words.
here is a star for sharing such deep insights with your fellow ATSers.

So, I bid you good day and wish you the utmost bliss within your swirling pool of ignorance.

thank you so much for the constructive criticism. your knowledge and Magniloquence is truly a blessing for us all.

XtheMasque & a pity star for you.

pleasentries,
ET

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
from genesis read 3: 3-4-5 and 3: 22 24 and you will see the god is laying the man and the serpent say truth to him an the god is affraing man and get them out from "Y-den" who is just a place whit ideal condition for life ...maybe a laboriatory ?...
and ....what if the man do not eat the appele of knowing what will happeningi whit they ...maybe ....organs donor to gods alliance like the pigs to man ??

I forgothen to say the genesis was writen by Moses how living like a faraon child ...he have acces to antic science of ancient gods ...there is something ...something we can see it because when we born ...we got automatly ...the traditions ...in our genetic material ...some comportamentaly of parents is genetic transmisible to child...look for more in genetics books

[edit on 28-6-2010 by OctogonX]

[edit on 28-6-2010 by OctogonX]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
hi Unleashed68 great post

here the book clearly defines LORD and Satan as the one and same

"AND Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel." (I Chronicles 21:1)

"AND again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah." (II Samuel 24:1)
---------------

2 Kings 2:23 / 2:24

There is not alot of time left to read books, the light and spark is within you now is the time to look inside and know yourself

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

no offense intended, so please do not be offended. there are plenty of bibles to read, and plenty of sites to reference concerning quotes from the bible.

when people quote the verses of the book ... they can seem like a well versed parrot sometimes.

how many generations must hear the words....

how many decades must they hear the words....

before the words are imprinted upon their very dna?

We are already 99.7+% the same dna, you & I, clone.
Isn’t this enough, or are we to be less unique than we already are?
Look at a pie chart. Now imagine yourself as the part of the sliver that is less than .3%, and that is the self, isn’t it?

Here is an assessment of the current understanding of the human psychi theories…
Please take the time to review the definitions of the three divisions of the psyche in the psychoanalytic theory.

Main Entry: ego
Pronunciation: \ˈē-(ˌ)gō also ˈe-\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural egos
Etymology: New Latin, from Latin, I — more at I
Date: 1789
1 : the self especially as contrasted with another self or the world
2 a : EGOTISM 2 b : SELF-ESTEEM 1
3 : the one of the three divisions of the psyche in psychoanalytic theory that serves as the organized conscious mediator between the person and reality especially by functioning both in the perception of and adaptation to reality — compare ID, SUPEREGO
— ego•less adjective

Main Entry: su•per•ego
Pronunciation: \ˌsü-pər-ˈē-(ˌ)gō also -ˈe-(ˌ)gō\
Function: noun
Etymology: New Latin, translation of German Über-ich, from über over + ich I
Date: 1919
: the one of the three divisions of the psyche in psychoanalytic theory that is only partly conscious, represents internalization of parental conscience and the rules of society, and functions to reward and punish through a system of moral attitudes, conscience, and a sense of guilt — compare EGO, ID

Etymology: New Latin, from Latin, it
Date: 1924
: the one of the three divisions of the psyche in psychoanalytic theory that is completely unconscious and is the source of psychic energy derived from instinctual needs and drives — compare EGO, SUPEREGO

EGO =
organized conscious mediator
functioning both in the perception of and adaptation to reality

So, if you are anti-ego you are not in favor of which of the following:
-organization/ anti-chaos/ anti-anarchy
-LIFE, consciousness, Self Awareness
-mediator, mediation (thinking)
-functioning perception
-adaptation to reality

Pope Benedict XVI,
would you prefer "your flock" be unorganized chaotic anti-consciousness inanimate unthinking broken non-perceptivity incapable of adaptation to reality?

Why do you hate the EGO???
Self hater?

SUPER EGO =

Internalization of parental conscience
Rules of society
Functions to reward and punish through a system of moral attitudes, conscience, and a sense of guilt.

ID =

completely unconscious
Source of psychic energies
Derived from instinctual needs & drives, aka dna

And this is where I differ in my personal opinion from something of the accepted psychoanalytic theories' norms:
They call it: psychoanalytic theory

Why is it accepted theory that the ID, which is what comes from DNA, must be COMPLETLEY UNCONSCIOUS???

just some thoughts & observations of what we are taught,
ET

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by onewith

standing ovation!

hear! hear!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
reply to post by onewith

standing ovation!

hear! hear!

onewith

___________________________-

i learned about compound words in 3rd grade from Mts Yates.

how compound words were formed by conjoining existing words and syllables that also had their own meanings.

like this example: Disc + Low + Sure = Disclosure

and also...... (*more relevent to the OP & the guarantee)...

who was it that said the ten commandments?

Say + Ten = Sayten .... aka: Satan

Who am i to call Mrs. Yates a liar?

End Transmission,
ET

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by XtheMasque

It's good to see that I have you riled up to the point where you are hanging on every single word I type.

well, at least you make your intentionalities known, by sharing with us what it is you consider "good to see".

thanks for showing ATSers you cards,
ET

P.S.:

Fellowship Unification Coalition Knowledge Yield Unique Outstandings.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Any time welcome. If you want to read correct translation with deep intepretation you can visit www.tafsir.com.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Why does it seem that all Occultisms ultimate agenda is to twist scripture, or lead people to believe it is not real?

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Calender]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68
Dare to read all this post and all wisdom will be known to you, guaranteed!

The secrets of ....

remember the movie "The Exorcism Of Emily Rose"?

it was based on a true story, but her name was not Emily Rose.
Her name was/is Anneliese Michel...

the following two phrases have everything in common.
the following two phrases have the same identical ingredients.
the following two phrases are comprised of the same exact letters:

Anneliese Michel
Cinema Seen I Hell

End Transmission,
ET

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

www.godlikeproductions.com...
Go back to GLP
and stay at sudden reality.

Do you get paid to go around and spam sudden reality?
www.clubconspiracy.com...

[edit on 28-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join