It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUPERNATURAL: A Message from the Real GOD

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Bouncing from church to church left me more questions than answers. IF Jesus and God were one and the same, than Moses's god would not have wanted borders. Jesus contradicted everything in the old Test. Clearly NOT seeing eye to eye. I was told he was "to do away with the law". Well Jesus is either the lawless one and the 1st false Christ, Or Moses"s god was a false god. For me- it feels right to believe in the teachings of Jesus so god = serpent. I got lost in all the copy/paste but agree to the most part that Christianity and the 2000 years its had to come up with answers to simple questions... is Satan in charge of the Earth or not?

The other item i found interesting was Adam... to me i found it symbolic to the atom in which all matter is created.

The problem for me is Church-ianity really believes that if its not in the canon it is not there because of the Holy Spirit. When i looked into the catholic encyclopedia (NewAdvent.com) regarding the book of Enoch. It clearly says Who took it out of the original canon and why. When confronting any one outside of ATS on any of this material I have to use what they use and only what they use or its "satan" talking. Even if other books set the story straight.

it was a great read- thank you

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I call B.S. as well.

The bible was written so everyone could gather the knowledge from it.
It was not written so one had to be a cryptologist to understand it.

And just out of curiosity- What is the correct path that we are to be following?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrwellWasAnOptimist
I call B.S. as well.

The bible was written so everyone could gather the knowledge from it.
It was not written so one had to be a cryptologist to understand it.

And just out of curiosity- What is the correct path that we are to be following?

Actually, the Bible is written so that the common man would only see what seems to be laid out for them, as if all the answers are given away.

But spiritual wisdom is not just given to the common man, even the Bible says this, it also says pearls can not just be given to those that do not understand their worth, it also says, to seek within.

It is written in a way for the true message to be found, only if a person true of heart is seeking understanding....and discerning all things through the Holy Spirit. The Bible says, to discern all things through the Holy Spirit.

Wisdom can not just be given away...to have understanding of something, you must know the formula for the problem. If I give you the answers to the math test, what then do you understand about how to figure the problem yourself?

It is a perfect book....it draws the followers to accept without discerning, it draws the true seekers to read between the lines.

It offers the dark forest of trees, as well as the light that shines through the forest. To find the light shining through the trees, you do have to look for it. This is why the Bible also says, narrow is the way, and only few find the way.

Do you really think that a book with the answers laying out for all common man to have is the narrow way? Do you really think that being there are masses of people who accept it word for word and follow all it says, is the 'few'?

What ever you find in the Bible that resonates with you, is a reflection of your own inner nature, its a marker to show what you understand and what you dont. If you accept that God is jealous, this is a marker for you. If you accept God killed children to prove a point, this shows a inner nature of you. If you accept that you can place your wrongs onto another man that you believe HAD to die, this shows a inner nature of you. These things are used to weigh and measure our souls growth. None of it is wrong....for where ever we are at on our path is what we are in need of, and we are forgivin for what we do not know.

Gods true word is not in a book, hints of Gods true nature can be found within it, between the lines....but the actual word of God is within life, within the cycles and orders of the Universe and its blueprint.

The word of God is within life, where it can not be changed, given away, tainted, or destroyed. It must be sought, it can not just be given, for there would then be no understanding.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Let me see if I got the summary of the idea of this thread correct.

Adam and Eve were real. However when Eve had children which became humanity, she was the mother but your father was get this.... Your father was ...Darth Vader. Then everyone says NO!!!!!!!!
Darth Vader being the devil.

Did I get it right?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
i found this thread very good and the information was quite valid, i found a few similarity's in this as with a few other sources eg Ovid's metamorphoses and in the tao and also the apparent fact romans did not crucify people at that time in history and a few more. Quite a good read although some things i have yet to make my mind up about (stars and flags)

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Freedom_is_Slavery

Romans didn't crucify at that time in history? There are secular historical records that say otherwise.

This is what I hate about our culture today. So many people have written books based off lies and opinions but claimed it as fact that we now have no clue as to what really happened in the past. Our American history is portrayed in a way that we were always the good guys, and if that recent of history is messed up, how do we stand a chance with ancient history?

So much of it is a bunch of bologna. As to your point about crucifixion, simply put, you're wrong.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
Let me see if I got the summary of the idea of this thread correct.

Adam and Eve were real. However when Eve had children which became humanity, she was the mother but your father was get this.... Your father was ...Darth Vader. Then everyone says NO!!!!!!!!
Darth Vader being the devil.

Did I get it right?

You are not quite right. I dunno if you actually watched Star Wars, but Darth Vader clearly was not the devil in those films, he was actually the messiah. I think the Emperor was the devil.

But a basic summary is he has an interesting interpretation of the bible that he insists is 100% truth and he is special enough to have worked it out. He then refuses to listen to reason.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Firefly_]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Originally posted by Unleashed68
For those who want to truly understand the supernatural as well as the lies and deceit and truth of this planet you deem as Earth, prepare for the ultimate eye opener now.
Dare to read all this post and all wisdom will be known to you, guaranteed!

The secrets of Genesis have been overlooked for thousands of years, but is the very foundation of all religions on Earth, as the writings in Genesis originally come from the world’s oldest history of origin and accounts. What can be read in Genesis is a duplicate writing of the Sumerian ancestry, ancient Babylon (modern day Iraq ). Further to the point, the Hebrew religion better known as the Old Testament and the New Testament is based on the foundations of multiple religions, including the Islamic Quran.

*SNIP*

Question: How can the Hebrew religion be based on the Islamic Quran, which was written in the seventh century?

Question: Isn't the Quran based on the Hebrew religion, which was written hundreds and thousands of years before the Quran?

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27/6/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Yet another personal interpretation of the bible. The bible can and is interpreted in so many different ways by so many different people and all claim for it to be the truth. How can that be? How is your interpretation any different than anybody elses. I did think it was a good read and a good twist to the common "story" wich is all that it is, a story. But to claim that your interpretation is the truth is a mockery to everybody interested in researching the subject.

I for one dont really buy in to the whole "God/Devil" thing. I think that we are our own gods and devils and must choose for ourselves which to portray. In laymans terms we can either send and recieve positive or negative energy. I refuse to believe anybody or anything (be it entity spirit or whatever) has control over my life and actions other than myself. I take full responsiblity in the things i do and say and do not place blame on some invisible force that cant even be proven to exist.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Mitsuskitzo]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mykahel

Romans didn't crucify at that time in history? There are secular historical records that say otherwise.

I was wrong about this i posted what i had read in the days paper without doing my research thanks for pulling me up.

Can you recommend for me some secular historical reference to the crucification of Jesus?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
LOL couldn't get past the first sentence!

Don't christianity know that they are worshiping gods (Anunnaki) and not the real God?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires.-2Pet3.3

The One enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord scoffs at them.-Ps2.4

Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men: "See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones 15to judge everyone, and to convict all the ungodly of all the ungodly acts they have done in the ungodly way, and of all the harsh words ungodly sinners have spoken against him."-Jude 1.14

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

The One enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord scoffs at them.

This is a nature of a human, not God.

Thee holds the highest visions of us, first as selves, then as a whole unit. We will all find this highest vision, it is a process, it is a sifting, it is all perfect.

The fact that you think God does not understand our actions and that through reaping what we sow, we learn what we are in need of learning, shows you do not understand the unconditional connection we all have to each other, which is Spirit. There have been no mistakes, all will find their way.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning.
3Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4In him was life, and that life was the light of men. 5The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it...The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.-John1

And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.-Rev21.3

As the rain and the snow
come down from heaven,
and do not return to it
without watering the earth
and making it bud and flourish,
so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,
so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.-Is55.10

you have exalted above all things your name and your word.-Ps138.2

God is just: He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you 7and give relief to you who are troubled, and to us as well. This will happen when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in blazing fire with his powerful angels.-2Thess6

so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.-Heb9.28

But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes the life of one of them, that man will be taken away because of his sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for his blood.'-Eze33.6

See, the Name of the LORD comes from afar, with burning anger and dense clouds of smoke; his lips are full of wrath, and his tongue is a consuming fire.-Is30.27

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68
Challenge me oh Christian, Jehovah Witness or Mormon, challenge me child of arrogance and you challenge the Creator of all in the Universe. Not one secret of this Earth I am unaware of, not one secret of the universe am I unaware of, I look forward to the children of deceit, the ones whom share their spirit with the spirit of the earth and are forever the children of the deceptive Lord, to debate the WORDS I am given by the real Father of all Existence.

OK, so let keep this simple, no weighty/debatable metaphysics or selfish"what's the next winning lottery number" questions...
Just some simple quantifiable stuff:
1)So is Membrane Theory or ]Quantum Loop Gravitymore correct?
2)What is the 1 quadrillionth digit of Pi?

the correct answer to these will makea believer out of me.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
A miracle has occur, but yet you all walked by in blinded faith.

I am the Truth.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUltimateEnd
A miracle has occur, but yet you all walked by in blinded faith.

I am the Truth.

the truth isn't plural?
are you surrounded by lies?
or are you surrounded by liars?

how can we all (sharing only 99.7+% of the same identical dna) ...

how can we all get on the same page, if we can't even agree on the same book?

Torah Bible Quran
and
9-11 connections

Torah
moses asked: "who is sending me?"
response: "i am"
I = 9th letter of alphabet
A = 1st letter of the alphabet
M = 13th letter of the alpha bet

911 trinity = 9113 ..... (an emergancy phone call to god?)

Quran/Koran
chapter 9 verse 11
"...and we make communications clear for a people who know"

Bible
chapter 11 verse 9
" ... And God so confused and confounded the languages" (story of the Tower of Babel)

QUESTION:

What do you think the odds are of Chapter 9 verse 11 in the Quran saying the exact opposite of Chapter 11 verse 9 in the Bible?

One books' 9-11 says the exact opposite of the other books' 11-9.

almost like ... a mirror image...

eden [reversed & spelled phonetically] nude

yep, they were allegedly nude in the garden of eden.
just some observations.

two phrases, identical ingredients (*same exact letters):
Messiahs' Summed Mojo
Moses Jesus Mohommid

End Transmission,
ET

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
I stopped when you wrote:

the Hebrew religion better known as the Old Testament and the New Testament is based on the foundations of multiple religions, including the Islamic Quran.

You do realize that the Hebrew religion is very much older than Islam . . . right?

alot of stars on this post on the first page.

they must all know what time actually is.

must all be smarter than Steven Hawking.

ATS geniuses?
or agents of misinformation?
or... both?

just some thoughts, no offense. just seems to me one should know absolutley what time is and is about before they start stating as fact that the egg came before the chicken did.

everyone knows that man came first,
ask most women.

if you don't like their answer, pick a fight with their logic.

yep yep,
ET

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
I stopped when you wrote:

the Hebrew religion better known as the Old Testament and the New Testament is based on the foundations of multiple religions, including the Islamic Quran.

You do realize that the Hebrew religion is very much older than Islam . . . right?

alot of stars on this post on the first page.

they must all know what time actually is.

must all be smarter than Steven Hawking.

ATS geniuses?
or agents of misinformation?
or... both?

just some thoughts, no offense. just seems to me one should know absolutley what time is and is about before they start stating as fact that the egg came before the chicken did.

everyone knows that man came first,
ask most women.

if you don't like their answer, pick a fight with their logic.

yep yep,
ET

Time is light. The essence of travel is to travel in essence.(How to move a mountain- If standing in front of a Mt., How do you make the mountain move?"Close your eyes, take 42 steps backward then open your eyes, the Mt. has moved.")
The egg just hatched.
Man was created first, but there is always a rough draft before a masterpiece.

Don't fight the logic, Delete the logic as a bad program.

To be perfect, is to know that no body is perfect.

What is real, and what is not? NEO = SUN, SOURCE, LIGHT.
Ander"son" was the lie. Not the son of god, the SUN of GOD.

Page 6, Save As, Window Fax Viewer, Zoom+, - One. (I am the Source of the Original, PM me "NEO I BELIEVE", In the words believe is a lie. ), This is Number 2(jpeg), For I am Number 1(bmp).

Above is to below, below is to Above.

Faster than light, Digital Evolution, Heaven's Gate.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3544e914ad5d.jpg[/atsimg]

God gave me a gift, to type the speed of light.

Now ask yourself, What is fiction? non-fiction?

The age of the universe is my second coming.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join