It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gag-Our-Youth

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Ridiculous! Your either ignorant, arrogant, or both!

You think that when your child is at school.. at recess or having lunch, you being the parent is going to have a dam clue what he/she being subjected to from other kids??

Kids are subjected to worst at school.

Do you seriously sit around and think all day about children being exposed to GaGa. If you do you need to get your priorities straight, Lady Gaga is being used as a scapegoat these days, if you want someone to blame for how messed up kids are today blame the government and there failure on the educational system, and the street gangs that make criminals out of kids. Lady Gaga never speaks about anything but love for everyone and she never judges, if we had more people with that kind of attitude this world would be a much better place, but instead we have people worried about kids watching Lady Gaga and think she's ruining the country with her image, give me one thing that Lady Gaga has changed?

[edit on 6/23/2010 by Uniceft17]

EDIT: meant for the emoticon to be eye roll.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWonder
reply to post by Uniceft17

Im sorry i must have missed your point? Excuse me.

You accused me of being off-topic when I posted the videos of lady gaga singing by saying this was not a talent thread, but you had no problem with everyone else leaving bad comments about her singing. So it wasn't off-topic, you just didn't want it on your thread is the only thing I could gather from it.

Would you mind reiterating your question for me? I will gladly answer sorry to have missed it.

LMAO, Puppet?! Now this is scrapping the bottom of the barrel, I hope you have something to back up whatever theory your about to tell me.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17

Ridiculous! Your either ignorant, arrogant, or both!

You think that when your child is at school.. at recess or having lunch, you being the parent is going to have a dam clue what he/she being subjected to from other kids??

Kids are subjected to worst at school.

Do you seriously sit around and think all day about children being exposed to GaGa. If you do you need to get your priorities straight, Lady Gaga is being used as a scapegoat these days, if you want someone to blame for how messed up kids are today blame the government and there failure on the educational system, and the street gangs that make criminals out of kids. Lady Gaga never speaks about anything but love for everyone and she never judges, if we had more people with that kind of attitude this world would be a much better place, but instead we have people worried about kids watching Lady Gaga and think she's ruining the country with her image, give me one thing that Lady Gaga has changed?

You see my friend, we were on the same side the whole time except my topic at hand was focused yet generalized. Some people decided to over-analyze what i was trying to convey here.. AND

I completely agree with what you mean about them being subjected to ALOT more at school.. This problem runs deeper than Stefani, but she is merely on topic on a set of a truckload of topics, this one concerning the industry and the effects it has on its listeners. Are we coming to agreeable points yet?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17

Im sorry i must have missed your point? Excuse me.

You accused me of being off-topic when I posted the videos of lady gaga singing by saying this was not a talent thread, but you had no problem with everyone else leaving bad comments about her singing. So it wasn't off-topic, you just didn't want it on your thread is the only thing I could gather from it.

Would you mind reiterating your question for me? I will gladly answer sorry to have missed it.

LMAO, Puppet?! Now this is scrapping the bottom of the barrel, I hope you have something to back up whatever theory your about to tell me.

Not sure about your views on secret societies and "powers that be" but wouldn't it seem if you had control of the basic means of everyones life you could implement your agendas? And if they were sinister you would need them to appear harmless.

And yes the girl can sing, play a piano.. no denying it.. .
...so can others to.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

This problem runs deeper than Stefani, but she is merely on topic on a set of a truckload of topics, this one concerning the industry and the effects it has on its listeners. Are we coming to agreeable points yet?

No, What 'effects' are you speaking of? The World is still spinning and life has continued mostly the same since the rise of Gaga.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Not sure about your views on secret societies and "powers that be" but wouldn't it seem if you had control of the basic means of everyones life you could implement your agendas? And if they were sinister you would need them to appear harmless.

Yes, and have been reading about it for years, but to think that Lady Gaga plays into the NWO order agenda is crazy IMO, I have seen nothing that implys that she does. Have you?

And yes the girl can sing, play a piano.. no denying it.. .
...so can others to.

Umm, ok?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Heres one for effects.

You're 15 year old isn't really at Ashley's house, she lied.. said love ya daddy. Shes drinking at John's, his parents are worthless so he can do whatever he wants.. they drink captain morgan and smoke cigarettes there 18 year old friend got em.. and then she rides his disco stick because lady gaga is only like the hottest pop singer out there and she makes being slutty sound cool! Oh and it was unprotected.

but this is happening everywhere.. the industry is so small and has no influence! it doesn't help to fuel this type of behavior at all.

The next time your at a party turn one of these stupid songs on and you'll see how fast a calm girl turns into a slut. Our society has subliminally screwed our youth over. And this goes for ANY artist who consistently boasts bitches,drugs,money,sex,fame. Its not all about gaga.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Spent way to much time in this thread but here I'll leave you with this:

vigilantcitizen.com...

This woman is crawling with symbolism.. maybe someone isn't researching hard enough.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LightWonder

She isn't "Crawling with symbolism" any more than any other artist, mainstream or otherwise. vigilantcitizen is either delusional(extremely likely) or just looking to much into something that isn't there(also extremely likely)

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Conqueror of Seth

What irony here.

The Baphomet is your avatar.. go figure.

Edit to add:

Why don't you go and read some of the information on the website? :bnghd:

[edit on 23-6-2010 by LightWonder]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

It's a man, baby.......

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

I have that suspicion too. Something about her isn't quite right.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
And why exactly is this in the Secret Societies forum again? Which group is she a member of?

She's a member of the most exclusive secret society in the the world: I.W.L.L.G. :

Idiots Who Like Lady Gaga.

Total number of members: 3.

I'm just glad the mods didn't pollute the Music Forum with this crap when they moved it.

Thanks mods.

TheAssoc.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

I'm just glad the mods didn't pollute the Music Forum with this crap when they moved it.

No, that's because Lady Ga Ga day is on Saturday. Don't worry, Ill soon be putting up 7 Threads featuring a different horrid band each and every day.

YAY!

Ex

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

You're 15 year old isn't really at Ashley's house, she lied.. said love ya daddy. Shes drinking at John's, his parents are worthless so he can do whatever he wants.. they drink captain morgan and smoke cigarettes there 18 year old friend got em.. and then she rides his disco stick because lady gaga is only like the hottest pop singer out there and she makes being slutty sound cool! Oh and it was unprotected.

Why does Sarah Palin's daughter come to mind!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join