It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gag-Our-Youth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
" I see nothing wrong in her actions, as an adult doing what she pleases. It might not be in your opinion correct or appropriate, but that is simply all it is - opinion "

If shes acting like this in her private time yes, but is it necessary to target and subject the youth of the nation to this horse crap. Hey, maybe thats not up to me but I cant see how it does any good for anyone.

You are missing the point entirely. I don't agree with "todays society and music industry,"

I'm not so sure but this is called contradiction.

Couple quotes:

America used to stand for Capitalism, entrpreneurs, ingenuity and hard work - what has happened? Where has this attitude gone?

Is America now only about money? America was not always about money. It was about family, God, respect, care for eachother and freedom. Now America is all about making money and spending money - at any and all expense.

TV is now run by greed. The morals and respect once displayed through our televisions is now gone and replaced by immorality, decadence and filth. Their goal is now to simply get viewers and sell advertising - by showing whatever it takes to satisfy the cravings of an increasingly dumbed down and apathetic audience. All at the expense of the nations young children who are watching the TV and being formed by its teachings.

so... Where is our country heading?

source: www.americansfortheconstitution.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWonder

Another head in the box.. Her outfits do not justify a change in society, and re-look over my posts.. never called her a freak.

I apologize, I meant for that to be a question.

But the Morale of the good ol' USA is a changing, shes just a small bi-product of society that can be used to analyze parts of american culture and where its heading.

People have been saying that for generations, what exactly is so wrong about her, she may show too much skin for your taste in public, but by no means is anything she's done illegal, you may find it inappropriate, etc.

But answer me this, what is wrong with Lady Gaga herself, she's the most loving and caring person to her fans, i've never heard her say a bad thing ever, and she works her ass off, she's always either writing, singing, or touring, she never takes a day off, and has litterally spends every last penny she has on her big extravagant tours to please her fans, it's not about the money, because she's almost bankrupt at the end of every tour, it's all about her love for music and her fans, and you can see it when she sings.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I can't believe you guys are fighting over Lady Gaga!
That just cracks me up! Six pages in a matter of hours! In secret societies? Amazing.

Great posts, Uniceft17!

I really like Lady Gaga. The first time I saw her I thought she was a bit of a freak, but a lot of people thought that about Madonna, too. And every Gaga song I hear, I can't get it out of my head! Very talented.

And if she wants to show her body in public, I'm not sure what the problem is. In fact, I'm not sure what this thread is actually about, so maybe I shouldn't have posted here.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Lady Gagme is a talentless whore who has to rely on gags, shctiks and bad press to receive any press. Her act is tired - it is a rerun of hundreds of other talentless freaks who have come before her. Moreover, she is another Jewish princess tool, put forth by the Jewish dominated entertainment industry (If one could even call it entertainment) to provide adequate distraction and moronification of the youth of the nation.
SHe is nothing more than a more sober version of their latest failure to brainwash our children - Amy Winehouse anyone? Yeah, that lasted long
and neither will this.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
And to all those people who say Lady Gaga can't sing you obviously haven't taken to time to watch her live performances. And she is a kick ass piano player, a true artist.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Lady Gagme is a talentless whore who has to rely on gags, shctiks and bad press to receive any press. Her act is tired - it is a rerun of hundreds of other talentless freaks who have come before her. Moreover, she is another Jewish princess tool, put forth by the Jewish dominated entertainment industry (If one could even call it entertainment) to provide adequate distraction and moronification of the youth of the nation.
SHe is nothing more than a more sober version of their latest failure to brainwash our children - Amy Winehouse anyone? Yeah, that lasted long
and neither will this.

Hey listen up people! Someone that actually gets it!

star, id give ya' two if i could.

clearly this thread has changed course nothing wrong with healthy discussion though.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

NOT A TALENT THREAD!!!! Of course she has a good voice.. she'd be a useless puppet without one.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

The video of Speechless live is incredible actually.

She's classicaly trained in piano and her vocals are intense. It's one of the only songs I actually really enjoy.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LightWonder

I find it inappropriate for people to try and shove their religions down my throat while I walk down the street.

I find it disruptive to my own identity for people to tell me I am an abomination before god, and that Jesus died for my sins, when I don't subscribe to those beliefs.

Tell me - how is a person acting out of their own accord any more disruptive than that?

The woman is simply being herself, whether your opinion of it is inappropriate or not.

I should have elaborated on stating that "I don't agree with todays society and music industry" by also stating (which I thought I had made clear by the rest of the post, had you quoted that as well it might have been kept in context for people reading your reply) that I don't disagree with it either, because I see nothing to agree or disagree with.

I don't see the country falling apart because Lady Gaga was wearing a bikini at a basketball game and acting strange.

I see the country falling apart because of an insane military industrial complex, fueled by religions at war with each other.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWonder

Originally posted by kozmo
and neither will this.

Hey listen up people! Someone that actually gets it!

star, id give ya' two if i could.

clearly this thread has changed course nothing wrong with healthy discussion though.

Now I'm really confused. I have been reading thinking that this was just about your outrage with a performers lax moral standards. Is that it or is the anti-semetic angle of the post you quoted important to you?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I won't even stand for the national anthem, mainly because I'm not an overly nationalist piece of scum. I'm a human being far before I'm an american.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by draevin

I find it inappropriate for people to try and shove their religions down my throat while I walk down the street.

I find it disruptive to my own identity for people to tell me I am an abomination before god, and that Jesus died for my sins, when I don't subscribe to those beliefs.

Tell me - how is a person acting out of their own accord any more disruptive than that?

The woman is simply being herself, whether your opinion of it is inappropriate or not.

I should have elaborated on stating that "I don't agree with todays society and music industry" by also stating (which I thought I had made clear by the rest of the post, had you quoted that as well it might have been kept in context for people reading your reply) that I don't disagree with it either, because I see nothing to agree or disagree with.

I don't see the country falling apart because Lady Gaga was wearing a bikini at a basketball game and acting strange.

I see the country falling apart because of an insane military industrial complex, fueled by religions at war with each other.

If this is about the quote upstairs with the God reference, I Also disagree with that part of the quote as i don't believe in the earth god man created either, I just didn't take it out just to leave his writings in his original context. And no Ms.Gaga wearing a bikini at the game is not destroying the country.. But our Morals And Standards are getting lower and lower and lower... and pretty soon we really will be in the mad house..

if we aren't already are.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

mmmmmmmmm, delicious anti-semitism. Especially considering the fact that she's of Italian descent.

Genius.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Sooooooooo... pointing out a REALITY is somehow anti-semitic??? Um, she is Jewish, the entertainment industry (Again, I have a hard time even calling it "Entertainment") is dominated by Jewish businessmen. This is a FACT. I guess I am confused how FACTS are somehow anti-semitic?

Seems to me the "programming" put forth by this industry has been effective on you - it has you parroting EXACTLY what they hoped it would. Nicely done!

link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I think I should use this post to clarify, I was leaning towards what i quoted.

Edit to add: Didn't even catch that.. has nothing to do with her religion/race, why is this card always played?

[edit on 23-6-2010 by LightWonder]

link   

You can't talk about Lady Gaga without talent, and I think I should be able to respond to your comment about music being rubbish etc, along with the other endless comments about her music from other people, but i'm off topic when I post's clips that proves she is a good singer.

Of course she has a good voice.. she'd be a useless puppet without one.

LMAO, Puppet?! Now this is scrapping the bottom of the barrel, I hope you have something to back up whatever theory your about to tell me.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Conqueror of Seth

Oh right... my bad! I forgot that Italy had that law forbidding anyone of Italian heritage from being Jewish. Silly me!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

I should thank you because it's people like you that bring me the eternal gift of laughter.

Make whatever assumptions you wish about me, but calling somebody who isn't even Jewish out as part of the so-called "Jewish conspiracy" and then saying I parrot what I'm taught because I found the whole concept to be rather small-minded is - well - small minded.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Conqueror of Seth

Couldnt agree with you more, you probably think Im a proud american.

I hate it here, I hate what we do and what we stand for.. I want out.

But the truth of it is I am here, And this country once stood for a system i feel more attatched to then the one its deterorated to now. I think our youth is and should be our main priority.

They will be the ones to Succeed us, they could use less hysteria.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

OK. I honestly wasn't baiting or flaming you. I sincerely was confused about what point you were making.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join