It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gag-Our-Youth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

For me, 90% of the problem is that I think her music is horrible. It's the same predictable crap, the same predictable formula that all the pop artists stick to these days. Also, you have little girls looking up to this piece of trash...it's pretty sad, how pathetic pop culture has become.

I know that plenty of artists and musicians party hard, i've been there and done that....but I just find Lady Gaga disgusting in so many ways. And I have no problem with female singers or anything of that nature....I just have a problem with Lady Gaga. She looks like she probably smells of ham and cigarettes at all times.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
First, let me state that this thread is in the correct forum since she is an Illuminati puppet & most conspiracy theorists agree that the Illuminati, if real, is a secret society based upon ancient beliefs & rituals.

Now, regarding Gaga. Her behavior is off the charts when it comes to the age range of her fanatics. She delivers borderline hard core S&M smut on MTV, or Empty Vessel. Most of her choreographed (sp?) dancers are symbols of bondage. Seeing this behavior more frequently at younger ages means that the adults they become will already have been programmed to find it acceptable.
Hence the news today about condoms being issued in elementary schools.
www.clickorlando.com...
Great! A bunch of sexually inexperienced pre-teens that might be programmed into thinking that bondage is how sex is supposed to be, which has nothing to do with mutual love (most of the time).

Lady Gaga's fanatics are probably the reason why eugenics based Planned Parenthood is alloted all the government money.

For those of you who aren't familiar with Monarch Programming as the Op mentioned in the original thread posting, but it hasn't been discussed much, which is why trolls are still screaming, "So what?" Monarch Programming stands on the idea that sex = love & pain = pleasure. That's just the basic building blocks though.

Lady Gaga is an Illuminati puppet who doesn't mind using her "artistic" talents to promote a disgusting agenda because the pay check is right.

Now, she even gets to infiltrate the sports arena groping her breasts the whole way.
I'm so glad Seinfeld wasn't afraid to call it like it is:
marquee.blogs.cnn.com...

When you consider Lady Gaga's messages, its no wonder the Empty Vessel (MTV) Movie awards logo resembled a female robot in bondage with her brain exposed.
Close Up of Logo: popbytes.com...
Here's a good look at the logo in the red carpet's background:
socialitelife.celebuzz.com... ds-red-carpet-05312009-27.jpg

As Kissinger has already stated, they view us as a bunch of useless eaters.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Afterthought]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cito
lady gagger isn't anything special
just like the rest of the teenybop pop star crowd.

Anyone with FL Studio, Fruity loops, acid pro or adobe audition and Autotunes can become a pop star nowdays. Just look good, act like a whore (ooo makes you progressive), and hire a manager to pimp ya.

and there ya go you too can be a famous pop star with no talent except to be "outrageous"

I don't consider any of them musicians.

it's all presampled backing tracks, they wouldn't know the first thing about setting up a real band.

Don't get me wrong I love trip hop, trance, house, ambient and I know it's all just computer generated, sampled, etc. But they don't pretend to be something they are not, you know what ya get.

but today's teenybop pop music is really an embarrassment.

This post really synced with me especially what i bolded.

Wordless songs can do way more good and be a lot more powerful on the brain.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWonder

Ive taken note to the trend of your post's, you really seem like a hardened character with a firm 'ol american' view of everything, probably why your a traditional drummer instead of just a.. drummer..

I take your post with a grain of salt sir, but thanks for the input.

There's little surprise in such a response. You seem more than willing to prepare an excuse for your disdain for those you disagree with and an ad hominem for those who disagree with you.

Sorry, but your tirade about the actions of a pop star is about as shallow as a mud puddle and your argument is less convincing than Tipper Gore during the PMRC hearings (which, by the way, was astonishingly weak).

Good luck getting through life. I hope Justin Beiber doesn't get photographed in a Speedo and send you into cardiac arrest.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mpriebe81

I feel this way to.... Does this still make me a Sexist?

Is it possible to dislike or not agree with something without being labeled?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpriebe81

For me, 90% of the problem is that I think her music is horrible. It's the same predictable crap, the same predictable formula that all the pop artists stick to these days. Also, you have little girls looking up to this piece of trash...it's pretty sad, how pathetic pop culture has become.

I know that plenty of artists and musicians party hard, i've been there and done that....but I just find Lady Gaga disgusting in so many ways. And I have no problem with female singers or anything of that nature....I just have a problem with Lady Gaga. She looks like she probably smells of ham and cigarettes at all times.

I don't give a crap about Lady Gaga and don't listen to her music, so I offer her no defense.

I do take issue with milquetoast nerds who can't handle her "shocking" antics and take an opposition to her in the name of "the children" or "the flag" or whatever item they think will lend credence to their argument.

If you don't like her or her music, just say so and move on. It's that simple. No need to feign offense at her wearing some sunglasses during the national anthem. Christ almighty what is wrong with people.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Let's act like big kids and agree to disagree instead of taking shots at each other...sounds good?? GOOD!

p.s. Have I told you lately that Lady Gaga is terrible? She's just another pretty young thing selling a product instead of actual music. I have this terrible feeling that many of you defending this woman....actually LIKE her achingly predictable pseudo-music! SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Yikes buddy.. All i can say. Good luck to you to, my friend.

reply to post by Afterthought

Hit the money here, hopefully everyone reads this and then understands the cause of my thread..

Thank you for more thoroughly presenting my idea, its still quite early here in paradise.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

The MTV award show logo thing looks like a bucket of popcorn as someones head to me, I'm not seeing any robot brains.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Men are not in control over these women, they are in control of them.

Fair enough. I really don't have an issue with these women taking advantage of their, shall we say, assets, to manipulate men. However they are passing on high risk behaviors like drinking, excessive partying, excessive promiscuity, to an audience that is primarily YOUNG girls - surely that can't be good for young minds to be listening to those songs over and over and over again.

A stripper's behavior is appropriate because its taking place in a strip club where people are old enough to enjoy such things - some of these popstars are acting like drunken sluts on television for an audience of mostly children.

Every song on the radio made by men is about getting hoes, or gettin' crunk, or having bling, or stealing, or doing drugs.

Wheres your outcry over them?

Look if you like we could start a whole new thread and discuss both genders.. buuuut..

I think the thread title is "Lady Gag-Our-Youth"

Which is directed at her, so did you wanna go off topic or should we start a new one to accommodate your needs and wants?

Yes, and in response, as a comparison, I brought up male artists. It's called counter-arguing.

It is absolutely legitimate.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by Mr Zeropoint
I hate her and wish someone would shoot her in the face and end her miserable, pointless and grotesque way of life, it's people like her that turn children into whores, not madonna, I see where people were coming from back then but the level of stupidity and brain mushing music has stepped up a level folks.

Her and her music should be illegal under punishment of rapid decompression.

F*** lady gaga.

I guess living in the land of drunk c**** (Britain) is where my hate comes from, they dress like her, they listen to her dreadful ear'raping music, they are stupid like her, they fall about like her, they sleep around like her. Trust me, im a student, and I live smack bang in the middle of lady gaga land. Hey at least im compotent enough in reality to deal with these assholes.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Mr Zeropoint]

Now there's an intelligent response. "I don't like her. She should be killed"

good lord people.

link   

Originally posted by draevin

The MTV award show logo thing looks like a bucket of popcorn as someones head to me, I'm not seeing any robot brains.

Yeah it does look like that doesn't it!? I think the thing here is the resemblance to what she is to the Illuminati correct? Thats what afterthought said right? Shes a puppet, like the rest of em.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

It's a joke buddy, calm down, everything's ok

Both of you are rediculus, absolutely rediculus.

Ile warn you in advance this time
Take it with a wee pinch of salt
Just a wee bit ; )

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

What exactly was the point of your reply? Alright we get it, you don't like people who have a problem with Lady Gaga. I simply think she is a moron and a disgrace and felt that i'd share in an appropriate thread that just happened to be at the top of 'recent posts'.

I don't really know where you get off lumping anybody who has a problem with Lady G into the "milquetoast nerd" category, but I won't hold it against you....i'll just assume that you're probably just high as balls right now because you're a musician.

Get what I did there?
And oh, lighten up man.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

A bunch of sexually inexperienced pre-teens that might be programmed into thinking that bondage is how sex is supposed to be, which has nothing to do with mutual love (most of the time).

Actually, bondage in a respected Dom/sub relationship -is- about mutual love and respect for their partners. It's also about control.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Zeropoint
reply to post by captaintyinknots

It's a joke buddy, calm down, everything's ok

Both of you are rediculus, absolutely rediculus.

Ile warn you in advance this time
Take it with a wee pinch of salt
Just a wee bit ; )

Sorry, i dont take 'someone should shoot her in the face' as a joke in any way. Just the ramblings of a sick mind.

What's amazing to me is that you all cry about what someone wears, but a 'joke' like this is considered fully acceptable.

I may be rediculous, but at least I'm not ridiculous....

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
When you consider Lady Gaga's messages, its no wonder the Empty Vessel (MTV) Movie awards logo resembled a female robot in bondage with her brain exposed.
Close Up of Logo: popbytes.com...

I am curious what form females take in your land. Broad shouldered, thick necked, completely flat chested, shapeless legs, and if those are brains, she has Rocky Dennis beat by a foot - literally.

Are people really to a point where Lady Gaga is seen as a threat to humanity so much so that we have to just make up all kinds of crazy nonsense?

You could just not let your kids listen to her music I guess, right? Or is she some really threatening beast that is beyond common comprehension?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Fair enough. I really don't have an issue with these women taking advantage of their, shall we say, assets, to manipulate men. However they are passing on high risk behaviors like drinking, excessive partying, excessive promiscuity, to an audience that is primarily YOUNG girls - surely that can't be good for young minds to be listening to those songs over and over and over again.

A stripper's behavior is appropriate because its taking place in a strip club where people are old enough to enjoy such things - some of these popstars are acting like drunken sluts on television for an audience of mostly children.

Every song on the radio made by men is about getting hoes, or gettin' crunk, or having bling, or stealing, or doing drugs.

Look if you like we could start a whole new thread and discuss both genders.. buuuut..

Which is directed at her, so did you wanna go off topic or should we start a new one to accommodate your needs and wants?

Yes, and in response, as a comparison, I brought up male artists. It's called counter-arguing.

Then it clearly ties in with the topic at hand? Why bring it up? Because no one else was disregarding the fact that it isn't occuring in the industry, if you could infer anything from this thread you being smart.. did that all by yourself.

i cant tell if people intentionally de-rail or just dont know how to leave there pointless .02 when un-needed.

brains are stuck in a boxs.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Then it clearly ties in with the topic at hand? Why bring it up? Because no one else was disregarding the fact that it isn't occuring in the industry, if you could infer anything from this thread you being smart.. did that all by yourself.

i cant tell if people intentionally de-rail or just dont know how to leave there pointless .02 when un-needed.

brains are stuck in a boxs.

Trying to write off a counter argument as derailing does not make it so.

I asked, multiple times, a legitimate question comparing Gaga to male artists. Completely valid. It's just that you and your other fellow woman haters have chosen to dodge the questions.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join