It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The 'Live' Video A Fake ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Okay , maybe I'm just seeing things , but I would like the opinions of all of you on this matter .

Click on the link below and go to full screen and watch the live-feed .

It certainly appears to me that the oil-plume is casting shadows in the background , to the right . Is this possible , under those underwater conditions ?

Also , why is it that I can 'follow' certain parts of the plume , if it is expelling at the alleged pressures ?

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I have also wondered this but of course I am still confused on why there are so many cams that are taping diff leaks.

Anyone know exactly where these leaks are or how many there are?? These are diff leaks right??? I mean none of the video looks the same nor can I see the other cams in the pic to show there just angles.

Honestly I think it is a vid of a leak on the ocean but I just dont know what to think with all this lack of info and many diff angles of an object that looks nothing alike.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by robbinsj

I'm wondering the same thing , as far as how many leaks there really are , as I'm seeing some footage that's confusing , to say the least .

Still seeing those shadows too .

Can anyone explain this ?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
i 2nd all of that ,i swear i have seen looped feeds but i did not want to say anything .also i love how the appear to be doing something ,but they are not. from all the footage i have seen all i see is them move stuff around touch stuff and it seems that is about it ???? any thoughts ? many thanks

love Nephi

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I too have thought from the beginning that something was off about these "live feeds". What I don't understand is how there is enough light that far down in the ocean to even see anything. And if they have some sort of lighting system in place, how would that work that far down? I also don't understand all of the different angles and shots that we are getting.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Of course they have lighting down there, how else are they supposed to see what they are doing while they work. Lots of lights. And with the ROV's moving around, running into each other and what not, yes, it's possible that shadows may be cast.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

I'm simply curious as to how a shadow is cast from the plume , against a dark blue backdrop ?

I definitely saw shadows being cast by the oil-plume , with nothing but sea-water behind it .

Can you explain this ? Has anyone else noticed this ?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Without seeing it, no i can't tell you what it is. Try to get a screen shot or video grab.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
No.. all the live feeds are real.. If they don't want you to see something, they just stop streaming the video. I've never seen any indication of fake or looped feeds.

new topics

top topics

join