It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wanted to say hi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I'm currently living on the Gulf Coast and I found this site while researching current events and I must say I am blown away by all the informative discussions. I'm really looking forward to checking out the wide assortment of discussion topics!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Seraphina

Hi Seraphina, and welcome

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS amigo! It's great to have you here. Everyone on ATS is friendly and very helpful. Don't be afraid to jump in any discussion. What do you do for fun?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Thanks!

Who has time for fun anymore, jk.
I'm currently training for my first marathon and that has been taking up much of my time lately.
I love to read and I'm currently spending a lot of free time online researching.
The rabbit hole goes much deeper than one could ever imagine.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hello, Hello,

Welcome, Please have a seat and let me tell you a little bit about myself

I am an aspiring occult writer who one days wishes to write a commentary on the major grimoire's and other source books, i also enjoy fishing, camping, cooking, and the occasional Human Sacrifice(Just Kidding)

If there is anything you need please do not hesitate to ask someone.

Enjoy your day!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Welcome

ATS is great as you can see! There are many different rabbit holes to go in. That reminds me of a cliche..."the more one knows, the more that individual finds out he or she doesn't know"

Some discussions are weird, some are informative, some are funny, some are unusual and some just hit the spot.

Enjoy! And welcome again...

Quibbler

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
glad to chat with u guys!!

top topics

join