It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We just had an earthquake in OTTAWA!!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I didn't notice it here in Windsor. Although, I heard that it was felt even in Detroit! I heard it measured 5.5.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Thats pretty crazy and random. Hardly ever get earthquakes up here.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarmerGeneral
I find that cell phones not working is strange indeed. Cell phones use microwave radiation, as well as HAARP. Is there some sort of link here or do you think I'm reaching?

its been said before, but the logical explanation is everyone tryign to call at once and jamming the network.

or homosexual alien deathrays.

on of the two.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I hope to God that everyone is alright. It just seems very strange that we have had so many earthquakes in the past 2 weeks.

I'm quite sure that it's conclusive to everything that is currently happening around the globe as of late.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Originally posted by myeyeshavseen
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Has this been going on since before yesterday? A co-worker of mine said she felt something similar, but weaker, this past Monday.

Just curious.

My radar detected a fluctuation begining sometime Tues afternoon. It is now begining to wind down. These things just come and go as they wish with no indication or warning beforehand.

Typical pattern starts about 12 - 24 hours before event as there is a major spike in the electromagnetic field that usually draws down about 36 - 48 hours post incident.

I'm just now able to break free from it. When it hits my EMF goes off the charts and locks my head up in the loop. It sucks but what can you do. With no way to either turn off or reverse the flow makes it near impossible to stop. I've detected power surges in my neighbourhood and have been able to stop them cold using the method of "reversing the polarity/feed".

Advisory, if you are unfamiliar or have no clear idea what you are doing do not attempt to reverse any polarity or send any feed back to source as the mental capcity required to do so is great enough that it can kill.

With regards to your coworker, evidently she is already well versed and knowledable in the 4 principal tennets :

1. Keep yourself absolutely calm.
2. Breathe normally
3. Do not ever panic.
4. Remain relaxed.

A way to monitor her for future reference. If you see her having problems concentrating or focusing she is trapped in a loop. Watch her eyes, if they start fluttering get her a glass of water. This is only temporarily and works by tricking the mind into thinking its doing something else. If she starts shaking keep her airway clear. Each individual person has their own "Escape/Exit" protocol written up. Keep her workload lightened as if she's got an overburdened workload that can and will trigger a lockup. Watch her hands, they begin to shake involuntary that is a lockup sign as well.

Make it a point to cheque up on her at least once every hour and ask her her name, job and where she is. If she can answer all 3 quickly and without delay she's fine. If not she's in trouble and if so, whisper into her ear "Activate and run exit protocol". Buy and keep a washcloth and a tupperware of a size of at least 4 litres, if you see her lock up, go to the bathroom, fill the tupperware with cold water and wet the cloth and dab her forehead and only in the exclusive and sole even that if she still does not respond call an amblucance immediately. Make sure her hair isn't wrapped around her neck and make sure her face is not obstructed.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

One major item I forgot to mention, if she has a suit jacket on you can take that off of her but under no circumstance are you to either remove her blouse, skirt or use the oppourtunity to "cop a feel" as you can be charged with sexual harassment and sexual assault. That also falls under the guise of "unwanted sexual advances" and is prosecutable as well as has implications as to your employment status.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Heard it on the news earlier this week, must say is sad though. Countless people assume this period to be the end of days!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I am in Northern Virginia and my co-worker said it was felt in BALTIMORE. It even came on the news stations there! I posed the same question to most people I know.

Do we REALLY need OIL from INSIDE the Earth?

If we do....

What PURPOSE is the OIL used for BY the Earth?

Don't listen to the PR groups for Big Oil, listen to the Native American Elders and Insiders who have common sense.

That 'Gusher' in the gulf is about to incite many major 'abnormal' plate shifts and god help those in spirit who are about to be caught off guard.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Mac405]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I was sitting in my computer chair, surfing the net, when I started feeling the chair shake. I had the fan on full blast, trained right on me (no swivel, considering how freakin' HOT it is here lately.), and I noticed the stem of the fan was shaking as well. My windchimes (I have many.) were shaking erratically as well.

Thinking it was possibly the fan making my chair shake, though I knew at the time how illogical that was, I stood up and planted my feet firmly on the ground and still felt it.

I'm about two hours south of Toronto in St. Thomas, Ontario. I lived in L.A. for work for about five to six months a year, for seven years, and this was my first earthquake! *Ha ha ha!* Ironic, eh?

I send you all Peace, Unity, Love, and Light, and I hope everybody who was involved in this is happy, healthy, and safe! Thanks for literally riding this out with me.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
to talk about earthquakes i stumbled upon a NLE 2011 document that forecasts certain exercises over the next 4 years. by fema and other agencies. in the process of finding this document i found out that the American and Indian government are planning to do an earthquake preparedness exercise in India. the scenario suggests a country wide full leveling earth quake. now the only reason why i paid attention to this is because i had found out earlier in the year that India is beginning to implement a national id card program that gives you a serial number and has a copy of your thumb print. my theory is that if there were to be a national crisis wouldn't that be the best excuse to implement this national id so that the government could say they that they would then be able to assist everyone with the track able card. but instead use it as a guinea pig project to see if it works and then implement it on a world scale. ?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Diabl0Brav013

Why did you revive this thread to talk about something completely off topic?

By doing so, you will now have people thinking an earthquake just happened in Ottawa.

Perhaps you meant to post this on the earthquake thread?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

"You have to be open to any possibility in order to grow"isn't that your quoted signature so take what i said with a grain of salt. i'm sorry if your offended and i do apologies but i am new at this and i thot this would get the most active response sorry.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

It's one of the strongest i felt in my life, it sounded before it shaked, it was like a big semi-truck would have lost it's pay oad on the street. And then i felt the rumble under my feet for about 10 to 15 seconds. but it did make
a very strange noise for an earthquake. I have never heard any explosition like that before. And this is not the first time i experience one where i live. I am in st-colomban,qc in the laurentiens. my brother also felt it and
describes the exact same thing. very stange...

edit on 16-3-2011 by mkkkay because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hope everyones safe.
We need to stand together as human beings in this unknown time we live in.
Peace Love and Light yall.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

we did have it in ottawa, i live in the laurentiens near montreal and we feelt it...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
is this a new quake or not ? confused

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyanhide
is this a new quake or not ? confused

www.mb.com.ph...
yesterday?
edit on 073131p://bWednesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Someone opened an old thread. There was an earthquake though, but not a large one.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread675530/pg1

A 4.3-magnitude earthquake hit eastern Ontario on Wednesday afternoon. Natural Resources Canada said the earthquake was detected five kilometres southeast of Hawkesbury, Ont.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by torturekiller2006

I was in Windsor doing shopping at the time and did not feel anything either. Perhaps I was in my vehicle at the time and that dampens the sensation.

I have a son living in Montreal and I have e-mailed him to see to what extent he felt the tremor.

The two tremors in Wheatley recently has heightened my awareness of this kind of event in this part of Southwestern Ontario. The follow-up sonic boom that was mistaken for another local quake was also quite the experience. I was in the basement of my home and thought that my husband had collapsed on the floor in the room above me. My first thought was quake until we learned otherwise.

In spite of not having felt today's tremor, knowing that it happened is enough to keep me on edge.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyanhide

Well sorry did not look at the date on the thread before i responded.
the quake was today 16-03-2011. Sorry, new guy... Can not start a thread yet...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I hope Kanada falls off the north side of USA. Always using america for a free ride. Leave us the women, and you guys keep the bears.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join