It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updated: Boat Captain Working Oil Spill Dies From Gunshot. Confirmed Suicide

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

Point is, the Gulf will recover and tourism will recover a lot faster than these ass hole "experts" predict. It's happened before and it'll happen again.

Is this why they're dumping as much toxic chemicals as they can into the water? to devastate the area as much as possible, and pass off the oil as a disaster as well?

As to eating oil coated fish N shrimp... *makes a face* I know, I know... 50 years- still, it kinda kills the taste, ya know?
Well, mebbe it lubes the innards.

And Pat Robertson: I'd pay whatever I have in my pocket to see someone dump that ass straight into the slick. Only reason he hasn't started his whole 'The south got this because they made a deal with the devil' crap is HE'D be sent to the bottom of the gulf in concrete panties! He's a coward. Haiti only got that treatment because they cant get to him easily. I am sure he knows if he POs all these people...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brotherman
When the bodies start stacking up for whatever reason in regards to anything like this spill, 9-11 etc there will always be the alternate theory but this guy probably did himself in. Like mentioned before he was probably helping clean up cause he was out of work cause no one wants to charter his fishing vessel to catch sludge birds and poisened fish, he probably slipped into a deep depression and saw no other way out as the financial, social, mental factors bore into him he decided to do himself in as unfortunate as that is, my heart goes out to all them guys down there trying to do something about this mess.

Well, that's probably what happened but there is another thing to consider. Perhaps he committed suicide but there is also the possibility this man saw something he shouldn't have.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

I'd agree with that I just wanted to point out that suicide may be a possibility to start with first even though like most everyone else on here myself included is skeptical to the whole situation. Myself I believe suicide to be the most simplistic conclusion to draw so far I havent had a chance yet today to look for more info yet, but if suicide does pan out I'd still like to understand why, if it doesnt pan out then obviously something else happened and I'd still ask why.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This is just the beginning all sorts of suicides, domestic violence, and murders will also take place. Many of these fishermen will never be able to integrate back into society. It's a shame, but isn't it natural selection at work? NO?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Anyone that believes ANY of these people who have died are suicide related are fu##ing morons.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PublicDefenseCorp
Anyone that believes ANY of these people who have died are suicide related are fu##ing morons.

Do you have any evidence of this not being suicide, anything that would rule suicide out as not probable/possible? And why do I got to be a fu##ing moron, why not just a moron? Or better yet quit with the personal attacks on peoples ideas and just post something relevant to your claim!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been posted yet but here's the details for the second death, from the Times Picayune (New Orleans).

~ ~ ~
A Houma man working for a company involved in the cleanup of the Gulf of Mexico oil spill died in a swimming pool at a Gretna hotel on Wednesday morning.

Alvin Caldwell, 45, was found dead in the swimming pool at the Clarion Hotel at 100 West Bank Expressway shortly after 1 a.m., said Gretna Police Chief Arthur Lawson. Caldwell's death has been ruled an accidental drowning by the Jefferson Parish coroner's office.

Lawson said witnesses told police that Caldwell, who was staying at the hotel for work, was drinking in the hotel lounge with several other individuals when they all decided to go swimming in the hotel pool. After swimming for an undetermined amount of time, everyone left Caldwell in the pool alone, Lawson said. A short time later, someone was walking by the pool when they noticed Caldwell's body floating and called police. Caldwell was taken to Oschner West Bank hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Several of Caldwell's relatives, who live in Raceland, said they that he was working in the area for a company they knew only as "E and E." An official at the Deepwater Horizon Unified Command Joint Information Center said Thursday afternoon that she did not have the name of the subcontractor that Caldwell worked for.

Stephanie Caldwell, the victim's sister-in-law, said he was hired in Houma, and she didn't know how long he had been working in Gretna. She said the family is still trying to find out more.

She said the victim was well-liked. "He was a nice guy," she said.
~ ~ ~

This could be the 'E and E' mentioned: www.ene.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Sorry for the duplicate thread... the search function leaves a lot to be desired.

Yes, this scenario will likely be repeated many times before all is said and done! Not only have they lost their jobs, their waters, their beaches, their coastlines and their tourism.. they've lost an entire way of life handed down from generation to generation. Desperation almost sounds like too mild a word.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity

Originally posted by OurskiesRpoisoned
This is very disturbing. Could be a murder, tied to knowing too much about the spill.

Probably, he got too close to exposing this oil spill hoax for what it is, and THEY had to put him down.

— Doc Velocity

"Probably, he got too close to exposing this oil spill hoax for what it is, and THEY had to put him down"

What is the "HOAX" and who are "THEY"? Please elaborate a little for me. I see an actual spill.

I hope I put the quote in correctly. I'm trying to figure this out. Thanks for your patience with me.

[edit on 6/23/2010 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
There was a story about him on the CBS nightly news last night. He has a twin brother who spoke with the reporter covering the story. He said that BP is going to pay for his funeral and expenses to his family. He also had a wife and a couple of young children. My prayers to the family.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join