It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Vows To Tighten Gaza Blockade – U.S. Media Reports Blockade Eased

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
While Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has vowed to tighten the blockade against Gaza, the castrated corporate media in the U.S. is reporting that Israeli restrictions are being eased:

www.washingtonpost.com...

However, Netanyahu pledged that his government intends to “tighten” the blockade:

www.haaretz.com...

source: www.prisonplanet.com...

----------------------------------------------------

Watch out for double speak, they will try to make this sound like a technicality by easing certain items but the alternative media will reveal they are maintaining a tighter grip. This is a blatant lie! How can anyone claim that this is not a two-faced lie?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Good find, S&F for ya. I wish I could say that this is remarkable or surprising news, but sadly it is not.

Pretty well orchestrated though...using the msm here in the U.S. to appease and assure the masses that Israel is doing the right thing, and meanwhile we're in Saudi Arabia along with Israel and setting up for A) war , or B) some serious posturing....At this point, i'm going to say a lot of posturing and attempting to get the American people behind an attack, followed by war.

What's your take?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
My take is that if McCain was elected, we'd already be at war with Iran. They would have tried to push it through right away, like Afghanistan, maybe through a false flag. With Obama, he doesn't have the confidence of the military, if you can trust the Mcrystal interview from Rolling Stone, where he says Obama was uncomfortable around military brass. Could be a psy op but considering that Obama is angry at him, there must be some truth to it. Anyways, they can't invade Iran otherwise they would have done so by now.

However, Netanyahu is the right kind of leader for attacking Iran. I think the time is imminent. The Elite are salivating. The suspense is only aiding Iran, so they must simply be slipping in their control.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Few days ago I saw same lies in Finnish main news - Same time Israel is NOT easing situation around Gaza, western medoa keeps lying with news based on "diplomatic" sourses. Yeah, right!

We just have to love Israelis because banksters own our minds.

top topics

join