It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Sentenced in Russian Case of Human Meat Sold to Kebab Stall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

3 Sentenced in Russian Case of Human Meat Sold to Kebab Stall

www.foxnews.com

A court in Russia handed down long jail sentences to three homeless men Wednesday after they killed and ate a man and sold parts of his body to a kebab stall.

Two men were sentenced to 18 years for murder and desecrating a body, while the third was sentenced to 13 years for murder, a spokesman for Perm regional court in the Urals region told the Interfax news agency.

The men were arrested in November after police found human remains at a bus stop on the outskirts of Perm.

They confessed to investigators that they stabbed the victim and beat him with a hammer.

They then cut up his b
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
What can I possibly add to this? This is what our world is becoming. When I was recently stationed near an American Indian reservation in Gallop, NM, I worked with a physician from Kenya. He showed me photos from somewhere in Indonesia, that displayed people cutting up human bodies, stir frying them, and then consuming the meat. He never gave me an copies or forwarded the email to me.
Here in America, we here of funeral homes cheating people and not burying the bodies. I fear that sooner or later, this horrific desecration will become a reality here as well.

www.foxnews.com

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Our world is becoming what? Are you generalizing this entire planet off the actions of 3 guys? Come on now.

There have always been crazy people and always will be.

Assuming humans are just an intelligent species, we still retain characteristics of many animals that kill their own kind.

This is what happens when people become desensitized. Good and bad comes along for the ride.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
What kind of kebab stand doesn't know what kebab meat looks like?

Peace

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Dr Love]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Two men were sentenced to 18 years for murder and desecrating a body, while the third was sentenced to 13 years for murder, a spokesman for Perm regional court in the Urals region told the Interfax news agency.

HILO, Hawaii — Unswayed by nearly 100 letters of support, Circuit Judge Glenn Hara sentenced a 65-year-old commercial **Plant** grower to a maximum of 20 years in prison.

I just wanted to make a comparison of Russia and the US.

I edited out any words that would place this is the wrong forum section.

On to the topic. Not much to say other than huh? If you are hungry, go hunt a dear or rabbit or something. Hell even rats are edible according to the Chinese.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Nutter]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The outrageous part of the story is the part about the human meat being sold to the Kebab Stall. It's the sentences these men got.

The killer probably would have gotten a longer jail sentence if he did the same to a dog.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by sliceNodice]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I will remember to not eat from street vendors should I ever go to Russia. The kebab stand buys its meat from any old homeless street beggars that happen to come along with a package??????

Good god. The eating of human flesh would have been just an isolated incident in my mind, but the fact that they could actually sell some of it to a legitimate vendor is very, very scary. That makes you question the whole society there.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
"The meat had already been cooked, or sold."

Oh lord, I betcha a lot of people in Russia, are puking at the thought of ever having a kebob, again!

Makes you wonder if anybody thought the meat tasted off, in any way. Makes me never ever want a bite of it again, especially from a vendor, anywhere!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Here in America, we here of funeral homes cheating people and not burying the bodies. I fear that sooner or later, this horrific desecration will become a reality here as well.

www.foxnews.com

Don't you wonder if those unburried bodies are going into feed for farm animals or dogs?
There is currently lots of dog food that claims to contain Venison or Bison, and I always wonder especially whre they are getting the Venison.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Makes me never ever want a bite of it again, especially from a vendor, anywhere!

I would not deny myself the absolutely wonderful food that street vendors sell in places like Mexico or the Carribean, or even the hot dog or gyro guys outside the bars in Canada for that matter.

No, this is something most likely limited to places like Russia which are lost somewhere in between a failed autocracy and immature democracy with all values turned upside down. Africa might also be an area where this sort of thing happens too, perhaps out of desperation -- then again maybe that is the reason it happens wherever it does.

new topics

top topics

join