It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran on war alert over "US and Israeli concentrations" in Azerbaijan

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

With everything else going on in the world now it would not surprise me a bit if it happend today.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by seataka

Want to second the recommendation for the Nazi Hydra. I think we underestimate or ignorant of the whole web of contacts with the Nazis and US business before, during and after WWII and the enormous influence of the folding in of Nazis into US intelligence and biowarfare, etc. communities after the war. It has poisoned the well far more widely than I think we understand.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

And I'll add that to me it's more a law-enforcement mission to keep an eye on terrorist activity than a military one. It's a daily threat all over the world, terrorism. From both within borders and outside of them. And it has been pretty much ever since there've been humans.

That is a good point, that is overlooked by too many people.

You cant fight terrorism by sending your Army oversees, just like you cant fight racism with an Army. It is an idea your trying to fight. Using law enforcement fights the actions of these ideals. Outsourcing this to another country is an ominous product of the 'industrial-military complex'.

But so many people trashed the Obama administration for instituting policy along theses lines, without considering how correct this statement is. Terrorism should be primarily fought with law-enforcement assets, with spec-ops taking any actions oversees, in a limited manner.

You dont have to take over the whole bloody country and put them on welfare.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Yes...K-town and Sembach AB to be exact. I lived in that big housing section close to the PX. What was it called? Stated with a W didn't it?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Just before the G8 summit. I love it. master plan to TPTB all 7-12 of them NWO

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by seeashrink

We were at Ramstein, so I'm not sure...I was guessing K-Town for you..I'm a bit psychic sometimes. Went to the topic on the oil rig cams and it looks like a volcano might be erupting there. Now I don't know what's scarier...the possibility of world war or erupting ocean floors.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
has this been a confirmed source?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Its getting closer to that July 3rd which i have mentioned in other threads.... the date whi came to me in my waking state a couple weeks back... possible war and 3rd July...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by jfj123

No, I didn't say oil.

Did you not say this?

Well, let me guess. Its a three letter word, and it rhymes with 'spoil'?

What exactly does this mean? What is the 3 letter word that rhymes with spoil that you are referring to?

As for the nuke excuse, well they've been saying Iran is about to get a nuke since the 80s.

I don't know that this statement is true.

Iran isn't exactly an aggressive nation.

Are you kidding me?
Iran is a very aggressive. Look what they do to their own people.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Well my stomach just turned. Debka not the most reliable source, but can't work out an agenda is if this is fabricated. Hasn't appeared anywhere else yet.
I wonder did Mc Crystal also say behind closed doors "don't be doing the Iranian's now I need all our resources if we're gonna win this thing!" Adding to his forced resignation.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Ramstein? as in the folks who do "Benzine?" Maybe too much synchronicity here or maybe its here because you are a little bit psychic!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Sorry to be pedantic, but the thread title is a little misleading and doesn't match the source title. Iran isn't on "full war alert" - one of its borders has been placed on alert. I'm not blowing this story off or anything - I just thought Breaking Alt News had fairly strict guidelines

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Went to Ramstein on many occasions. Loved the air shows every year.
Yes, I was just reading on the oil spill but I won't go into it here because it's off topic. It's a sad state of affairs my friend everywhere you look.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

This the main link provided by the "There will be war" link:

www.forbes.com

Doesn't cover the exact same thing as Debka, but it does reinforce the argument or give more reasons of why it may be accurate.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by jfj123

No, I didn't say oil.

Did you not say this?

No, I did not say that. Go back and check. That was someone's response to me.

Well, let me guess. Its a three letter word, and it rhymes with 'spoil'?

What exactly does this mean? What is the 3 letter word that rhymes with spoil that you are referring to?

Moot point.

As for the nuke excuse, well they've been saying Iran is about to get a nuke since the 80s.

I don't know that this statement is true.

That reference plays to the widespread assumption, which has been embraced by the International Atomic Energy Agency, that Iran had carried out experiments with Polonium-210 in the late 1980s, indicating an interest in neutron initiators. The IAEA referred in reports from 2004 through 2007 to its belief that the experiment with Polonium-210 had potential relevance to making "a neutron initiator in some designs of nuclear weapons". Source

Iran isn't exactly an aggressive nation.

Are you kidding me?
Iran is a very aggressive. Look what they do to their own people.

Nope. Before the U.S, started messing with them in the 50s they had not waged aggressive war for hundreds of years. And you can look up their history since. What do they "do to their people?"

[edit on 23-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Of course we dont have any Iranians on this board do we?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostpigeon

It was also written by an ex-CIA spy? No such thing?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Curio

I think they do and my first thread ended up in Skunk Works on another topic, but I kind of disagreed with them there and also with you here. This may not be the most solid source, but I think it does link indirectly to news that supports it. See my previous post. At any rate, we are building up to an extremely tense situation in the Persian Gulf and it deserves discussion. Just my two cents.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Curio

It does have fairly strict guidelines. The title of the thread must be the title of the linked article with no modifications.

On a side note, I have been searching through various news sites and cannot find any information on Iran's actions, just article after article about naval build up in the Persian Gulf by the US and Israel.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by seeashrink

Du hast mich. lol

[edit on 23-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join