It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran on war alert over "US and Israeli concentrations" in Azerbaijan

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Now a bunch of Zionist cliche for a change, instead of addressing the various points made in my original post, I reiterate here:

Here is why the Zionists will NOT attack Iran...

+ Zionists are COWARDS and will only attack defenseless countries like Lebanon or Hamas in Gaza: they want others to fight their wars, but the US will not be drawn into it...

+ If the Saudi royal family helped Zion, they would get burned at the stake by their Muslim population: their reign is shaky enough as it is...

+ US ships converging on Iran is another ZIONIST PROPAGANDA PLOY, as one carrier replaces another at the end of its 6 months rotation, but the same BS still appears twice a year...

+ Zion doesn't have the refueling capability to attack Iran in any meaningful way and Iran is waiting for them armed to the teeth...

+ Iran has extensive ASYMMETRIC warfare capabilities developed over the last 25 years in preparation for such attack and it holds all the trumps in a conventional war, including the ability to sink the 5th Fleet in minutes with its Russian supersonic missiles and that of closing Hormuz indefinitely with its jet propelled EM-52 Chinese smart mines...

Those interested in finding out the extent of Iran's asymmetric warfare capabilities should read a few of the various threads by Zionix:

KH-55 Cruise missiles: www.irandefence.net...

EM-52 Mines: www.irandefence.net...

Missiles in shipping containers: www.irandefence.net...

I'm no more a "Neo-Nazi" than Ashkenazi Jews are Semites, which makes the "anti-Semite" label the joke of the century...

All Arabs on the other hand are all SEMITES...

85% of Jews and most ZIONISTS are WHITE skin KHAZARS from the current Georgia area converted to Judaism with absolutely no valid claim on Palestine...

Simply put, if your skin is not light brown, like that of the Palestinians, you're NOT a Jew descendant of those who used to live in Palestine (Sephardic Jews) and should go back to where your ancestors came from after returning the stolen Palestinian land to its rightful owners...

If Hitler had done the job Zionists claim, there would be 6 million fewer Jews around, yet a census of Jews after WWII showed about the same numbers, leading those who have really studied history without a Zionist agenda to state that fewer than 500,000 Jews died during WWII, against some 8 million Poles and over 10 million Russians...

The 1939 World Almanac shows there were 15,688,259 Jews in the world. And still yet, nine years later the New York Times reports that there were then between 15,600,000 and 18,700,000 Jews in existence.

The Holocaust is nothing more than a ZIONIST SCAM to extort compensation money from Germany and Switzerland and steal Palestinian land...

But the tide is turning fast, thanks to the Internet that negate the LIES found in the Zionist controlled media, to Turkey with its vast army turning against Zion and to the US about to enter into a deep Depression, where money and support to Zion will dry up...

Out of 7 BILLION people on this Earth, 6.9 BILLION hate Zionists with a passion and are waiting for the right time to exercise their revenge, which I suspect will be indiscriminate...

Originally posted by seeashrink
reply to post by Solace

Again, your hatred is over the top. I don't think that you can think objectively, and your whole argument is jaded by that. What do you base all of this on? Are you a neo-nazi. Do you hate all people of color as well? Are you an Arian? I don't get it. Were your parents murdered by a Jew? I mean really man. It's sounds like someone has filled your head with a bunch of crap and you have lost the ability to think for yourself.
Seeashrink

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Solace]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Remove the arabic hitler, huh?
Who would that be, since iranians are actually persians.
Oh, wait, forgot all those sand monkeys are the same...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by seeashrink

OK, CRAZY! is it hate or a clear sense of fairness and justice? Israel is a young country and is expected to make a few mistakes along the way. But is it reasonable to expect Israel to learn from their mistakes? They never seem to honor ANY of their agreements or promises. Iran is no real threat to Israels existence as long as Israel does not threaten Irans existence. Israel wants to be the "main player" in the region and doesn't want any competition. The Israelis are incapable of defeating Iran without US help or resorting to nuclear weapons. It has nothing to do with "anti-semitism" which seemed to be what you were really saying. I do not believe the open minded posters on ATS are biased in that way. I do however believe they have a level of intelligence that allow them to recognize that the actions of a government do not necessarily reflect the will or beliefs of the people they govern.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Finally!!!! Someone else can walk point on all these wars. I for one get really sick and tired of Americans dying on foreign dirt. Let the Jews take care of business for a change. And while I'm at it, let S. Korea handle it's own business with N. Korea. No matter what we do we will never stop people from building nukes unless China and Russia get on board. What we need to do is make sure our nukes get off first and that we can shoot theirs down.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
EVERYTIME USA Is broke they start a war, i just wish America would *iss off n stay in its own backyard instead of Trespassing & Killing Civilans.
America and israel etc should get rid of their nukes otherwise they are just **** HYPOCRYTES

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Burgo]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
well medvedev has arrived in the us to save the day??

Obama to meet Medvedev at White House on June 24

[edit on 24/6/10 by FuGGer]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Wasn't there a post recently where a saudi royal was warning his family the time to get out was now? I cannot recall all of the details, but wonder if what is going on now has anything to do with that warning.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ressiv
nevertheless IMO an attack is not to expected in the coming weeks... its nearly full moon now...
when its new moon.. be prepared....could be correct with timing of the fleet...

Don't forget the lunar eclipse on the 26th of this month my friend . Same day as the start of the G20 if I'm not mistaken . Good as any other day . Maybe even better than others . They will have to strike very soon or they will have shown their hand , lost the advantage and giving Iran to much time to prepare .Not very tactical ?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
well all of us have voices and the use of the internet , we all share similar sentiment that our countries should not be provoking war in foreign theatres when our governments should be fixing the countries they have been elected to govern before installing democracy overseas.

Should'nt the whole of ATS start its own propaganda attempt , we should start to show the US , the UK and everywhere else , that our governments are wrong , we elected them , the armies of our countries fight for our freedoms and should be controlled by the people.

We should take action and create our own propaganda machine to go against our corrupt warmongering governments.

I believe we have more power than the clowns we elected (or didnt)

I know this will take massive amounts of planning , but if you are as sick of this as I am , then please help me start this , we need to create our own psy ops , we need to take control of the media.

someone said the internet may go , so why dont all of ATS pitch in and raise funds for our own secure satellite to launch our own independant internet?
Surely there are intelligent minds on here with the skills and scientific background to get this thing going. Only then when we create our own independant internet and news media can we attempt to annex the governments of the world who are hell bent on the destruction of this earth and its people.

If that seems to far fetched fair enough , we can take it to the grass roots and start a zine , which can be printed at home and handed out on the streets of your town or city. We must have a good score of writers on here and we have the best source of news dont we , we are all very good at finding sources which are valid . We can also use wiki leaks as a tool as well

It makes sense that we should do something about it instead of discussing it online , we arent doing anything , emailing or writing to your local MP or PM doesnt get us anywhere , its only once we use our freedom of speech and our "god given rights " to act out against this inhumane destruction of our planet that we can actually make a change.

Im not just talking BS here I really want to do this , if anyone is interested then please PM me .

otherwise we can all sit back and watch as it unfolds and WW3 starts as we all discussed here on ATS , and we are all like " damn , i predicted that , and done nothing about it "

we can all pretend it will go away or hope someone else will fix it , but it aint going to happen . If i was in the US right now id be there cleaning up the spill , but I aint im here in scotland , watching as my country ignores its people and continues to tax the hell out of us instead of cutting funds on defense and pulling the UK troops from afghan .

I've had enough

[edit on 24-6-2010 by sapien82]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
another thing that I cant understand , where are the scientists in the world , secretly developing technology that nulifies nuclear warheads , such as a nanotechnology , for instance they could create an nanomachine which actively seeks out warheads and disables them so then they could release these nanites in every country which has nuclear arms , and disable them all at once causing a stalemate.

Why arent there any scientists like this fighting the good fight to stop us from self destruction ?

I know nanomachines are a few decades of , (or are they ) but this isnt to far fetched an idea its in the realms of possibility .At some point our scientists will need to take over the mantle and let the governments and armies know they are no longer in control and that science will bring peace to our planet , much like it has been misused to bring fear and death.

"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I doubt there is a connection, but I just found it interesting that this popped up today:

Iran's atomic energy chief says his country has enriched 17 kilograms of uranium to 20 percent purity, as the United Nations
and others increase sanctions against the country to pressure it to curtail its nuclear program.

Ali Akbar Salehi told the Iranian Students News Agency (ISNA) Wednesday that the country has the capacity to produce five kilograms of 20-percent-enriched uranium a month. But he says Iran will only make as much as needed for a medical research reactor in the capital, Tehran.

The announcement comes a day after senior U.S. officials said a lengthening list of sanctions against Iran's nuclear program has prompted private companies to begin to cut their business
ties with Tehran.

GlobalSecurity.org

It is my hope that yet another armed conflict in the Middle East can be avoided, and that the other reports herein have nothing to do with this.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheol

I am 100% american. I live in Durand Michigan. I play hockey and love to hunt. I am just sick to death of our foreign policy and how the world treats us. I understand these 2 things go hand in hand.. I dont care if the catylist that kicks this off, is a nuke to israel. I am of the belief that we are close to world peace. There just needs to be a major conflict that affects the hearts and minds of the world, to help the peace process along.. I would love to take all of the worlds military equip. and make it a future reef. But we both know that is not going to happen. The world needs news headlines and news stories showing such atrocities that they change their mind on war. So lets get this machine started.. Its the only path to true peace...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheol

How about you get off your high horse and stop telling people where I am from. I can prove I am an american living in Michigan. Can you prove your not a foolish mouth piece? You ever shoot a white tail at 5 am and have the back straps cooking by noon? You ever troll the St. Claire river for Walleye at 3 am? You should stop making assumptions, your apparently not intelligent enough. If you read my post history... your either a mental midget...or dead set on calling people israelis... I think Israel is 80% of the middle east problem... But I dont have a solution.. I shoot from the hip.. I dont try and say my opinions are moral or just..they are just my opinions. I know this...you seem to think that your opinions are fact.. that is scary!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Oh yeah I forgot TPTB want a solar eclipse to kick off an attack.. little bit of a stretch dont you think? Its coments like that, that discredit allot of us.

I heard the illuminati were waiting until the next Friday the 13th to do something. The NWO will not attack on a day with humidity higher than 80%...

Oh and dont forget Israel is waiting until the 2nd day of the first month after June. OMFG 2nd = 2 1st month = 1... OMG 21 BLACKJACK

silly silly foolish foolish waste of time and thought!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Round and round we go, Does anyone here realise that 25th June was the Date north Korea and south started the war? The 25th June also has other significant events.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

I have a thread on here regarding the South Africa world cup. The timeline is some what eye opening to say the least.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Everything ties in with everything else.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

I'm being half facetious here, but how's port security these days? Last I heard, and this was a few years ago, the U.S. was managing to inspect about 5% of all containers that came to the U.S. from China.

Also, China doesn't need the military to bring the U.S. to it's knees. They have more than enough in place for unconventional warfare.

(Did the title of this thread change?)

[edit on 24-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

There should be some sort of forum justice available to us, when nothing happens on a predicted date.. I think people look way to deep into coincidences.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mobius1974
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Oh yeah I forgot TPTB want a solar eclipse to kick off an attack.. little bit of a stretch dont you think? Its coments like that, that discredit allot of us.

I heard the illuminati were waiting until the next Friday the 13th to do something. The NWO will not attack on a day with humidity higher than 80%...

Oh and dont forget Israel is waiting until the 2nd day of the first month after June. OMFG 2nd = 2 1st month = 1... OMG 21 BLACKJACK

silly silly foolish foolish waste of time and thought! [/quote ]

Listen up son ! that's big speak for a little boy who lives in his mothers basement battling dragons with a mouse . Big talk for a sniveling antagonist hiding behind a coax cable .

Get you facts straight !

Firstly it is a Lunar eclipse , you know darkness ? Solar eclipse pfffft (idiot )

Secondly I was replying to someone elses post that said they would not attack Iran until after the full moon . I simply pointed out that the full moon will experience a eclipse on the 26th . Apparently I did not make that simply enough .

Thirdly common sense say's the West cannot delay action for too long or Iran can prepare counter measures thus the West loses any advantage .Sadly common sense is lost on you and you were only have a common mouth .

Any other thing you have said is your own delusions .I'd I only respect those who make comments like yours to my face .

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Israel is making every effort to stir up hatred and fear of Iran by any means. Their motives are clear, to get the US to attack Iran and take the wrap.

All this tension for years because they can't stand to have a balance in power with nuclear energy/weapons potential such as India/Pakistan. It will neutralize their crimes! Considering it's cold in Iran at night and they could have only 35 years of exports left (with expected production increases 10+yrs). Nuclear energy has been a solution for hundreds of millions in Europe, Russia, USA. . .

If any attacks are made it's either Obama giving the nod to his airforce or Israel provoking the situation in an attempt to orchestrate intervention. Their lobby groups are absolutely relentless, it will be like Omama has little choice.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join