It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: IAF Landed at Saudi Base, US Troops near Iran Border

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlafleur02
I thought it was pretty abrupt that the Gen. Mcchrystal was relieved of duty and Petraus was put in charge. He was fired over some comments in rolling stone magazine?. That seem strange. Had to be for some other reason. He was bush's guy during the iraq war, maybe Mcchrystal didn't think invading iran was a good idea. I think this is a bigger precursor to war than the ship movements or troop build up.

To effectively do anything you need the top guy on board.

"McChrystal was reportedly known for saying and thinking what other military leaders are afraid to, one of the reasons cited for his appointment to lead all forces in Afghanistan, a post he held from June 15, 2009, to June 23, 2010."

source

From what he has said before there is no way he would spread out the troops. He's the one how originally ask for the surge. He is also a special forces black op commander. He knows what will happen if we do this. Just a possibility any comments would be welcomed

Even I was thinking about that possibility. Maybe McChrystal didn't agree to the new "agenda" of the White House and was thus let go .All the comments that appeared in the MSM could have been a staged event to cover up the real reason.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jlafleur02

McChrystal sounds more like Velisarios, a very successful general during Justinian's rule. Always too dangerous for the emperor, he had to fight with minimum forces.

The problem is, the objectives of politics is not the objective of a general. A general with initiative is not an obeying soldier any more.

Enemies-friends, you never know with politics.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Iran has ties to known terror organizations and Muslim extremist groups.

If we engage in war with Iran, they will probably take advantage of their Islamic leadership and use suicide bombers in the U. S. and around the world.

I mean, I would. If a foreign nation attacked my country, and I was president and had access to suicide bombers already living within that foreign nation, I would use them on key cities to destabilize their economy.

So if we go to war, don't expect this one to be strictly overseas. I'm sure there will be plenty of attacks here in America.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Going to war for peace is like screwing for virginity... really it makes no sense.

But really, what can we expect from this corrupt political system that we live in?

Pred...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
Iran has ties to known terror organizations and Muslim extremist groups.

who told you that? fox? cnn? msnbc? the same source that confirmed iraqi wmd's? show me the money...

[edit on 23/6/10 by KritikalMass]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I wish China or Russia would just say "Enough!" - and just end it. If they formally backed Iran, it would just stop.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

So much for OPSEC

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The rulers of the world believe Iran deserves to be invaded because they don't have a Rothschilds national bank, currency. Just like N. Korea, Sudan, Libya and Cuba.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Hey guys, i know there's 2 threads on the info going around a possible invasion setup here, so i wanted to post this to both threads so all readers in both threads can check it out. I think it might be valuable information.

-------

Hey guys I was surfing some mass media and I came across an article on FOX website thatt might be the reason while israel might be making it's final move. I bet they found something Iran has been hiding from the world.

Article:
Fox News - Ofek 9 Spy Satellite

Here is a pic below:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b4112f3b2a2e.jpg[/atsimg]

News Article Snippet - "The Defense Ministry issued a statement saying the satellite was launched late Tuesday from the Palmachim air force base on Israel's coast south of Tel Aviv. An hour later, after the satellite completed its first circuit, the ministry said it had achieved its proper orbit, describing it as "a surveillance satellite with advanced technological capabilities.""

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Hate to say it ....but...He said, she said, can, won't, should, could........

The Bible gives some hope.......Some a sense of dread......others a sense of reason in their lives, while giving a select few an excuse to carry out an agenda far beyond the aspirations and understanding of the many.....

I say.....watch out.......Here we go!?! Regardless of the majorities wishes, as correct or incorrect as those wishes may be.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by order in chaos

Maybe someone cares to take a look at this Link:

www.globalresearch.ca...

I use globalresearch.ca... as one of my main news sources

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Even I was thinking about that possibility. Maybe McChrystal didn't agree to the new "agenda" of the White House and was thus let go .All the comments that appeared in the MSM could have been a staged event to cover up the real reason.

Again in www.globalresearch.ca... was a while back an article and sort of a "Bio" on McChrystal. I am too lazy to dig up the link. However his "resume" was rather that of a ruthless "war criminal" than that of a general. Meaning that he has been known to use ANY means possible regardless of violations of the Geneva Convention or any other governing body that had regulations of rules of engagement.

Maybe he got "sacked" just to be redeployed to this Iran TOW and run the show from the back ground.

Just my take on it ...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guenter
reply to post by order in chaos

Maybe someone cares to take a look at this Link:

www.globalresearch.ca...

I use globalresearch.ca... as one of my main news sources

Thanks for the link. I indeed used to frequent GlobalResearch a lot in the past. So far, apart from Israeli and Iranian media sources and blogs, I haven't seen any reports on the same story from other MSM sources. So I guess a media blackout might be in place.

Peace

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRJ58
The rulers of the world believe Iran deserves to be invaded because they don't have a Rothschilds national bank, currency. Just like N. Korea, Sudan, Libya and Cuba.

I believe this may be the real reason behind the upcoming iran war, and their natural gas pipeline..the Russians are not going to like it...America is more of a checkers player...the Russians are chess players....just laying back and waiting...setting up the board....

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
OH my god not again when will we ever learn even a baby wont play with fire once it gets burnt, I mean even animal are smarter and will avoid some paths just to stay safe Man "WE HUMANS ARE SO FILLED WITH HATRED AND GREED"

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

There will be no "Quick strike" by Israel. They will never attack without the support of the US as they cannot defeat Iran without using nukes. I don't think they want to nuke them.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
Going to war for peace is like screwing for virginity... really it makes no sense.

But really, what can we expect from this corrupt political system that we live in?

Pred...

Heh. Made me think, "Going to war for money is like having sex for money." Maybe it's just too early in the morning.

I don't wanna be pimped out by any corporate/banker slave masters, though. I feel bad for the troops who are.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
not a single picture of these alleged IAF movements ? and before you claim they have security - please tell me how you prevent any one with a good telephoto lens taking a pic of a ship passing through port said ????

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by belial259

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
This may be a silly question, but why does everyone think that if we attack Iran that there will be huge consequenses here in America? Will Iran send a missle at us? If so, doesn't that confirm the possibility of "bad intentions" with Irans nuke program?

I don't think it will be missiles. I think it will be biological weapons.

And if they're doing this after the USA attacked them. I can't see how it would prove bad intentions if they're just defending themselves from the USA.

Sometimes when you go around kicking over and invading small countries they might be able to attack you back. And given America has destroyed so many countries in the past few decades I think you've gotten off pretty lightly.

Seriously?? Attacking 100% civilians with bio is "ok" for attacking them?

Attacking our military is one thing for self defense, but NOTHING excuses anyone to attack the american people.

And any country that would use bio deserves what its getting in the first place and proves the point they are "bad".

Some of you guys need to wake up and think about what your saying, your making yourselves look pretty bad.

Anyways, heres to hoping nobody has to attack anyone....

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Wiz4769]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join